UPDATE: A new Hotfix (v32.2.3) is now being released to address this issue. Please keep an eye on your App Store for this update to address the below issue.

We are currently experiencing an Error when Summoners view a Champion’s Synergies while in the Champion Selection screen in Arenas and Duels. We are aware of this issue and are working on a Hotfix to address it. In the meantime, please avoid using the synergy menu to prevent this error and crash. We apologize for this inconvenience. Updates will be posted here: https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/293506/error-when-looking-at-synergies-from-champion-selection-screen

Signature level of BLADE & ARCHANGEL

Zura_1Zura_1 Posts: 186
edited November 2020 in Strategy and Tips
I have both 5 star rank 5 Blade and AA duped and have enough 5* sig to max them ...please suggest satisfactory Sig level for both of them...at least I know that none of them needs very high Sig level...plz
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• JPeanutsJPeanuts Posts: 39
    dunno about Blade but if my memory holds up...for AA you need to have enough sig stones in to get his AAR to work with 100% effectiveness as quickly as possible and is something like 112 sig level....
  • Přìņče01Přìņče01 Posts: 189 ★★
    for AA 112 sig will allow u 100% AAR with 3 or more neuros
    With blade it's upto u no specific no. The more the better
    If u r planning on using generic sigs use on AA first and thn blade
  • MauledMauled Posts: 3,116 ★★★★★
    The higher Blade’s sig the more healing he takes. If you tend to take a lot of damage giving him more stones is probably a good idea. At sig200 it’s roughly 750/tick. Splitting your 200 roughly between them both probably hits the investment sweet spot.