**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Permanent ban!!!!

Dear KABAM,

Today i woke up and saw that my account was permanently banned. I do not know why. I did not use any third party applications and noone else has the codes of my account. This is certainly a mistake and i need to evaluate my case. I play the game over 6 years so this is lot of time investment on this game. Please do a second check, i have done nothing wrong. Hope to answer me soon.

Yours,
Anaele

Comments

• Options
    AnaeleAnaele Posts: 4
    I already sent but they sent me a typo answer. That's why i write here so i can learn if someone else has same problem. @Kabam Miike @Kabam Lyra someone please respond me. Check again, i have done nothing wrong. Except if i was hacked. But i do not think so because nothing suspicious occured
  • Options
    ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,787 ★★★★★
    But, the game isn't even 6yrs old just yet so how are you over 6? Lol
  • Options
    Unio77Unio77 Posts: 2,539 ★★★★★
    Hmmm you won't get help here. Your best bet is to contact support but be ready to get your case rejected and see 6 years worth of effort go down the drain.
  • Options
    HSS75HSS75 Posts: 1,138 ★★★
    Unio77 said:

Hmmm you won't get help here. Your best bet is to contact support but be ready to get your case rejected and see 6 years worth of effort go down the drain.

Read the comments he literally did that already and said they send him a typo answer
  • Options
    HSS75 said:

Unio77 said:

Read the comments he literally did that already and said they send him a typo answer
    Oop I didn't nice that, thanks for pointing it out.
    Honestly I don't know what you should do besides contacting them again.
    Imagine putting in 6 years of effort into something only for it to dissappear.
    Le great sad
  • Options
    AnaeleAnaele Posts: 4

I wish they’d ban me until Tuesday, would save me a bowl of buyer’s remorse.

My account is permanently so i cannot be happy for this. If it was for a week i still would be frustrated but this is high level problem. And the game started December 2014. I am terribly sorry, i play it almost 6 years. So i deserve the ban? @Buttehrs. I also wrote here in case someone else has same problem. @Kabam Miike at least tell me what happened or where i must sent my problem.

• Options
    DeQueue said:

U play the game for 6 years & this happens to be ur first forum visit & post.

I mean like his story checks out. For someone in plat 4 Alliance and probably map 6 for AQ to not log in for the last 18 hours really hurts the alliance. If you get what I mean.

Perhaps a guardian knows what to do in a situation like this? Where are they when you need them tho?
  • Options
    Soulreaver42Soulreaver42 Posts: 46
    What response did you get from support?
  • Options
    ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,787 ★★★★★
    Anaele said:

My account is permanently so i cannot be happy for this. If it was for a week i still would be frustrated but this is high level problem. And the game started December 2014. I am terribly sorry, i play it almost 6 years. So i deserve the ban? @Buttehrs. I also wrote here in case someone else has same problem. @Kabam Miike at least tell me what happened or where i must sent my problem.

Only thing you can do is to keep contacting support. Forum mods cannot help.
  • Options
    Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    Anaele said:

I already sent but they sent me a typo answer. That's why i write here so i can learn if someone else has same problem. "Kabam Miike" "Kabam Lyra" someone please respond me. Check again, i have done nothing wrong. Except if i was hacked. But i do not think so because nothing suspicious occured

what do you mean by typo answer? you could probably respond to them
  • Options
    Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    *Flashbacks to my one month ban throughout the month of July*
  • Options
    crossshattercrossshatter Posts: 249
    Buttehrs said:

But, the game isn't even 6yrs old just yet so how are you over 6? Lol

Ikr
  • Options
    Texas_11Texas_11 Posts: 2,638 ★★★★★

I know a guy ... lol
  • Options
    Wiredawg1Wiredawg1 Posts: 504 ★★★★
    Xaris982 said:

They must give the reason and the proofs for that permanent ban! We loose our confident and trust to the game if we think that we can loose all our work of this years. We are insecure. They must answer you ASAP!

They don’t have to give you a reason. You don’t own the account; kabam does
This discussion has been closed.