**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

What do you need the most from the black friday deal ??

IryseIryse Posts: 463 ★★★
edited November 2020 in General Discussion
Sorry to miss out on T2 alphas. My bad

What do you need the most from the black friday deal ?? 119 votes

T5B
15%
TheTAbysssmy16810or_Strongheartbreakid_22Colinwhitworth69StevieManWonderpsp742TotalMonster109GarrettNSoar2878GlassbackJDubsDugs14Canucks37ScrubhanIryseParitLt_rip 18 votes
T4CC
0%
6 star regular or Nexus
38%
danielmathBKSwisherSweetOesername123R_D_JrBizaaroKabiraz77Hammerbro_64TheHeroDeservedDrDeadpoolTheHoodedDormammuBuckyBruhLmaoMitriaxColonaut123WRIRAleorsilentagXva23hiennvQacob 46 votes
5 star Regular or Nexus
9%
Ab_SamadNo_oneukArsozILLUSION8FiiNCHSoyheyor123aroseinbloom39CowabungaBlackTuranCheesePizzaRedDönermino 11 votes
R4 > R5 token 5*
6%
Thicco_ModeHassamaMamasatvik17JessieSPsyGrinder_XWill3808Rayaan_2000sdexc 8 votes
Awakening Gem 6*
24%
Lightburn22SIlverProfessorhephaestusDuMonUPsychoakumaUncle_Fatty_247Wmbly62urrick_hunt_187GmonkeyOsfan8TimrosThe_Blue_JaguarShangattaybrandinhoMurse8404Mobile_P0tat0Username19273gp87MazraNocko 29 votes
Awakening Gem 5*
1%
odishika123Barani7da 2 votes
T1 alphas (Lol but true)
4%
MaiicolDiazTrickiterGreekhitFabwiziKabl 5 votes

Comments

• Options
    Osfan8Osfan8 Posts: 760 ★★★
    Awakening Gem 6*
    6* AGs are rarer than t5cc but with the throne breaker title dependant on them I’m sure there are a lot looking to t5cc.
  • Options
    DrDeadpoolDrDeadpool Posts: 170 ★★
    6 star regular or Nexus
    t5cc more than anything
  • Options
    WOLF_LINKWOLF_LINK Posts: 1,324 ★★★★
    6* Rank 4 Gem :p
  • Options
    GardenerGardener Posts: 1,601 ★★★
    T2A, carb cores and just 5* crystal shards
  • Options
    Soulreaver42Soulreaver42 Posts: 46
    Honestly I'm just looking for units. The other stuff is a great (huge) bonus but the units are going to be really helpful in my initial clear of Act 6 which I'm trying to do before 2021. I don't have any saved up, and grinding arena for units is not only boring, but also takes a long time, neither of which are good.
  • Options
    DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,068 ★★★★★
    i'm not going to partake. at least that's the plan lol. how many champs does one need ya know. BUT in the event that impatience gets the best of me, i'd be best suited with getting more T5B.
  • Options
    Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    6 star regular or Nexus
    I need a r3 worthy 6* :[
  • Options
    MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,466 ★★★★★
    T5CC is literally all i want. And 6* sigs.
  • Options
    RiptideRiptide Posts: 3,067 ★★★★★
    Where’s the all option? 😄
  • Options
    Lovejoy72Lovejoy72 Posts: 1,858 ★★★★
    What I need they can’t sell me. Unless there is an option to purchase a better auto fight AI? No?
  • Options
    BKSwisherSweetBKSwisherSweet Posts: 145 ★★
    6 star regular or Nexus
    From this list 6* awakening gem or 6* Nexus but the real answer is T5 Class
  • Options
    KRANꓘKRANꓘ Posts: 138 ★★
    T5CC!
  • Options
    Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    R4 > R5 token 5*
    lots and lots of rank up stuff to fatten my roster so I can steamroll content
  • Options
    rnr87rnr87 Posts: 394
    T5cc of course lol and 6*s and sig stones maybe an awakening gem
  • Options
    GreekhitGreekhit Posts: 2,819 ★★★★★
    T1 alphas (Lol but true)
    I would be happy if t1a catalyst packs were included on every offer.
    On 4th July, believe it or not they were the reason I didn’t bought all the offers.
    Buying 200€+ of offers had already created a huge overflow of t2a at my stash, which I hadn’t the t1a to use them.
    Kabam does something really bad with the t1a economy, and the most impressive is that they seem to not even being aware of the huge problem.
    You can see the devs disconnection to the game even from the inventory capacity.
    Someone can hold 10 t5bc while he can only hold only 15 t1a 🤔
    This means you can hold enough t5bc to max out five 5*s, while in terms of t1a they aren’t even enough for three 5* low rank ups 🤣
  • Options
    IryseIryse Posts: 463 ★★★
    T5B
    Qacob said:

I only have 700 units but I'm telling you, I will quit the game if kabam do not give me 15 6* nexus crystals.

Jokingly hoarded units till now and what i have is 11k units lmao. Dont know where i will dump them
  • Options
    Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
    R4 > R5 token 5*
    I would love a r4 to 5 5* gem but I’d truthfully like a 6* nexus
  • Options
    Aaronc94Aaronc94 Posts: 221 ★★
    T5CC
  • Options
    Lovejoy72Lovejoy72 Posts: 1,858 ★★★★
    Ebony_Naw said:

Greekhit said:

I would be happy if t1a catalyst packs were included on every offer.
    On 4th July, believe it or not they were the reason I didn’t bought all the offers.
    Buying 200€+ of offers had already created a huge overflow of t2a at my stash, which I hadn’t the t1a to use them.
    Kabam does something really bad with the t1a economy, and the most impressive is that they seem to not even being aware of the huge problem.
    You can see the devs disconnection to the game even from the inventory capacity.
    Someone can hold 10 t5bc while he can only hold only 15 t1a 🤔
    This means you can hold enough t5bc to max out five 5*s, while in terms of t1a they aren’t even enough for three 5* low rank ups 🤣

I believe they know exactly that there is generally a huge shortage of t1a among a large portion of the base. While all high end resources have become more available, it seems that Kabam has chosen to make t1a the bottleneck where you need to choose how you budget your rank ups.
    But, interestingly, only for 5*s? They’ve no real impact on 4*s, and are completely irrelevant to 6*s. Why bottleneck 5*s now? For arena control? I don’t get it,