**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Possibly the worst 6* roster

13»

Comments

• RahultripathiRahultripathi Posts: 233 ★★
    Beat my luck ....opened three 6 star crystal till date
    1. Yellow jacket
    2. Yellow jacket duped.
    3. King groot.....
    3k shard away from 4th n imma quit if I don’t get something good.
  • Mrspider568Mrspider568 Posts: 1,995 ★★★
    Wasp infinity man cull spider Gwen and heimdall wants to have a word with you
  • DigletGamingDigletGaming Posts: 849 ★★★★
    Pretty good roster. No seggestions, just saying
  • Texas_11Texas_11 Posts: 2,638 ★★★★★

1. Yellow jacket
    2. Yellow jacket duped.
    3. King groot.....

1.) Diablo
    2.) Diablo Dupe
    3.) King groot
    5.) Cyclops
  • H_I_ZH_I_Z Posts: 496 ★★
    Wasp and Cull benefit from increased health pools, Sabertooth is a bit of a ramp-up champ, if you've got sasquatch, it's easily doable, and he was recently added to the basic. Beyond that Heimdall and Spider-Gwen are solid options, so your roster isn't epic, but it isn't exactly rubbish either
  • Mauled said:

Putang76 said:

Lol, I like the way people on here always try to sugarcoat everything.
    Your right, that might be the worse 6 star roster ever.

Not really. He’s got some fairly solid champs there. He’s got champs I’ve taken to R5 as 5* happily enough. He doesn’t have anyone like Ghost, sure, but there’s more than one good champion in the game
    I do have a 5/65 Ghost. I fight pretty good with her without the synergy with Wasp. I get it though.

• You 100% act 6 and only have 18 6 stars

Its complete, not fully explored. Im still working on the 100%

• Texas_11 said:

1. Yellow jacket
    2. Yellow jacket duped.
    3. King groot.....

1.) Diablo
    2.) Diablo Dupe
    3.) King groot
    5.) Cyclops
    You Win! Sorry man.

• GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,189 ★★★★★
    Not the worst.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,189 ★★★★★
    Wasp, ST, IMIW, even Cull, would be considered R3 IMO.
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,892 ★★★★★

You 100% act 6 and only have 18 6 stars

Its complete, not fully explored. Im still working on the 100%

Ah so give it time by the time you get 100% you’ll have 6 stars you wanna r3
  • IamGROOT420IamGROOT420 Posts: 233
    Iron Man Infinity War is pretty good too they’re not all bad, 6 of the 8 on the top photo are pretty decent and useful.
    That probably stings
  • Mercury79Mercury79 Posts: 551 ★★
    Ofcourse these are bad pulls...not even a single godtire champ...after this much pulls....kabam should work on this kind of issue.. even they should give one God tire so he can move further.
  • Mercury79Mercury79 Posts: 551 ★★
    And you got awaken 3 champs which are pretty bad pulls....30k waste on trash... sympathy for you bro
  • -sixate--sixate- Posts: 1,532 ★★★★★
    I've seen far worse, but at 5 years in I'm at 51 6* and a lot of dupes. I don't buy crystals with cash. I grind arena for units and pop some Cavs so that has helped me out big time. Maybe you need to think about doing that or figuring out how to get more 6* shards. I feel like I'm opening a 6* crystal every couple weeks without spending money. 6* shards are out there..... get them all. For most of us it can take a while to get some great 6*. I have a lot of duds
    Btw Nebula might have some use.
  • PseudouberPseudouber Posts: 748 ★★★
    You got about 6 good ones out of 16. Not too bad. No totally beyond god yet but they will come. And that cyclops duped is going to come in handy soon.
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    You guys are never going to let this thread die, are you. Just let the OP live with the mistake instead of it coming back to bite him every time he thinks it's done. 😂
  • Negative_100Negative_100 Posts: 1,650 ★★★★
    Mine is so trash 😂😂😂

• **UPDATE** i have added Howard the Duck, and Captain America WWII to my stellar 6* roster. BRUTAL!!!
  • EtherealityEthereality Posts: 685 ★★★
    edited December 2020
    Not the worst ever roster under any circumstance, I've seen way worse.

Wasp, Cull, Sabretooth, Nebula, IMIW , Spider Gwen and Heimdall are all useful champions. Not the best but not bad either. Example IMIW is a rad defender and can get better with the right synergies. Gwen is super annoying as a defender, and no slouch either on attack. Heimdall is also great for elevating your entire team to another level if you have the right synergies.

Bro... it could all be SO MUCH WORSE.
  • DonDudu2809DonDudu2809 Posts: 348 ★★
    It's not even close....some people have worse...
  • PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,797 ★★★★★

Ally mates, no one can compare