Potential Delay to v44.1 Launch

We are currently working through some issues that may affect the release window of v44.1. This means that the update may not release on Monday as it usually does. We are working to resolve the issue holding us up as quickly as possible, but will keep you all updated, especially if the delay results in any changes to the content release schedule.
Options

Missing compensation

I never got my compensation. I submitted a ticket but haven’t heard anything. Anyone else?

Comments

• Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,244 ★★★★★
    Du u hav the last Update of the game.
  • Options
    DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,875 ★★★★★
    I am pretty sure every player would get it, no one would be missed.

Either your not on latest update, which I doubt would even matter... or your just trying to get more stuff which is pathetic
  • Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,770 ★★★★★
    You need to update to get it, according to a MOD
  • Options
    AthosExcalinAthosExcalin Posts: 4
    My alt account has gotten the shards already, but my main still hasnt. Both are updated to the latest version. I'll wait a little while before I start causing a ruckus.
  • Options
    I haven’t gotten my either. My main got it but my alt didn’t
  • Options
    I updated my game and got it. Need to make sure the app is updated.
  • Options
    I updated my game and got it. Need to make sure the app is updated.

yep that did it thx guys
  • Options
    SwellsSwells Posts: 1
    Not sure if this is the place to ask but I recently cashed in my areana crystals and got shorted the units I got. It said twice I got 105 out of 10 crystals and only gave me 5 then a couple others were like for 120 and gave me 20...can anything be done or just have to cut my losses. Thanks
  • Options
    I haven't gotten any either. I have the latest update. Can a Moderator help out here?