**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Do you think the Gold and Iso availability problem has been fixed? Why/How?

2»

Comments

• Options
    BKSwisherSweetBKSwisherSweet Posts: 145 ★★
    Other
    Depends on where you are at in the game. I have 2 accounts and my main account is good on both gold and Iso to the point where I don't think I need to worry about it at all. Rank up materials are the problem lol. My other account (which I've been playing more passively) it's a problem because I don't do the arenas as much and I don't dupe champs as often so I don't get as much Iso or gold.
  • Options
    MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,466 ★★★★★
    Other

I've never had an issue with either.

Do you have a second account? Its brutal.
    No, one is enough with the amount I've spent in 5 years. Lol.
    I have a f2p account and a minor money account. The f2p one always runs out of iso, and i use it right when i get it.
  • Options
    KattohSKattohS Posts: 717 ★★
    Yes
    Gold from arena, good boost and gold events or quests.

Specific colored ISO now available from the 4* dual crystals of your choice.
  • Options
    Grootman1294Grootman1294 Posts: 864 ★★★★
    No
    They have added a lot more gold in events so that's not nearly as bad of a problem nowadays. It could still use a decent boost, but it's a good start.
    The iso problem is still there and growing. Cavalier difficulty did not help at all.
  • Options
    The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    Other
    Gold is so easy to get these days due to how much you get from side events and solo events. However I always face an iso drought.
  • Options
    Grootman1294Grootman1294 Posts: 864 ★★★★
    No

Problem is, if the gold problem is fixed, it then becomes an iso problem. Otherwise it becomes an upgrade materials problem. If thats fixed then it becomes a gold problem again. Until you max out every champ, your going to be limited on one of the resources. Its a never ending cycle lol. Only way for none of them to be a problem is all max champs. Then its a "what next" problem. There will always be a shortage of something

Yeah.... But there shouldn't be a shortage of very common place items.... Catalysts are meant to be the main inhibitor for rank ups, however they are now more available than ever before.

Gold and especially ISO are everywhere, just in ridiculously small quantities. I don't think it should be like this.
  • Options
    ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★
    Yes
    This kind of gold and iso post always end up in prolonged debate between both camps, because it really depends on which state of the game you are in.

My bottleneck is more related to T1A / T2A shortage rather than gold / iso. I’m now reaching a state where I don’t have good 6* for rank up and I almost collect entire 5* roster (min at r2) and my recent 5* pull always end up in dupe. Thus I don’t have major gold / iso usage and keep accumulating. I have 10mm gold, over 400 gold crystals, over 2000 iso and every day I need to sell iso before expiry.

I believe if I can get good 6* and accumulate T1/T2A easier, my gold can run out quickly. It’s just a shift of resource issue from one type to another.

As one player mentioned few days ago, the legendary side quest offers 47000 gold per run, meaning over 1.2mm gold if you did 28 rounds. Besides, the selector crystal from milestones allow us to choose between iso, T4cc shards, etc.
  • Options
    GiuliameijGiuliameij Posts: 1,849 ★★★★
    Other
    sdexc said:

There is no problem. You cannot complain about a lack of resources if you do not play all game modes, especially the game mode that gives you said resources.
    No AQ: Lack of t4cc, t2a, t5b etc
    No War: Lack of loyalty for boosts
    No Arena: Lack of gold, ISO, en maybe units.
    No Quest: Lack of titles for progression

Even if you do only very little arena, maybe even just the T1A and T4B arena's. You will not find yourself with a gold shortage.

Incursions is kind of excluded from my list, because it gives a mix of resources that you could already get plenty of in other game modes, and thus does not mean a lack of any resource, just a bonus to excisting ones.

im not complaining bud. im asking if this is a problem for anyone else and opinions/potential solutions.

plus what u said is exactly my problem. Gold is a universal and very important resource but if its only attainable in good quantities through arena , i find that to be a problem as then youre forced to do arena
    My post was not meant as a personal attack. Sorry if it felt that way. It was more towards people that DO complain about a lack of a resource and right after saying they do not play the gamemode they get the resource in. Sorry for the confusion.
  • Options
    Disbanded_pensDisbanded_pens Posts: 175
    Yes
    Gold is fine, currently at 35M thanks to arena etc. Iso is stocked up, but not to the same relative levels.
  • Options
    Yes

There is no problem. You cannot complain about a lack of resources if you do not play all game modes, especially the game mode that gives you said resources.

Even if you do only very little arena, maybe even just the T1A and T4B arena's. You will not find yourself with a gold shortage.

Incursions is kind of excluded from my list, because it gives a mix of resources that you could already get plenty of in other game modes, and thus does not mean a lack of any resource, just a bonus to excisting ones.

Arena doesn't really give iso
    It’s by-product.
    Grind arena > meet milestones > form PHC > dupe ISO
  • Options
    007md92007md92 Posts: 1,381 ★★★★
    Yes
    At some extent it has.
    Imo.
    But that depends on progression & resources.
    They are all connected to each other.

Iso can be an issue true.
    Dueal class 4 star has solved some iso problem in terms of specific rank ups. Although it's 50-50.

Then again the number stings.
    Imo if
    3 star dupe gives 20 tier 5 iso
    4 star gives 30
    5 star gives 40
    6 star gives 50 that would be very helpful.
    It can come in handy for occasional gold crisis.
  • Options
    Yes

Reference said:

Arena doesn't really give iso
    It’s by-product.
    Grind arena > meet milestones > form PHC > dupe ISO
    That barely gives iso, and not everyone grinds arena 24/7. I really wish that there were more 4 star shards in UC event quest and in the side quests.
    That’s obviously misconception. I seldom grind more than 3 hrs a day and now sitting over 2000 iso. Dun underestimate the contribution of phc. Besides, daily objective Crystal also gives iso. It really depends on how you use it.
  • Options
    DaddriedaDaddrieda Posts: 1,568 ★★★★
    Yes
    Just have to look how you contribute to the game. Doing little there and there doesn’t do much, but adds up in time. Ok maybe not the wise thing to say that because you don’t know when you out of a blue sky get an fantastic 5* or 6* champions that you have to use your ISO immediately, but still all about contribution. The daily objectives takes five- ten minutes in total to complete. Just visits Road To the Labyrinth chapter 1 and follow what the daily objective ask you to complete and it accumulates with time.