**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Alliances and Motivation

HieitakuHieitaku Posts: 1,368 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
How are you all feeling about the current state of your alliances? Rate your motivation towards the two major alliance activities. No need to name drop to get a point across. Honest feedback will do, insightful feedback will be great. Remember to keep comments respectful and constructive. Cheers 🍻

Alliances and Motivation 64 votes

Hyped for both AW and AQ
6%
Disbanded_pensEtjamaVendemiaireGardener 4 votes
Hyped for AW, AQ is okay
15%
Amazing_Demon05CtuchikThicco_ModeUvoginEdeuinkChikelRayaan_2000DarkKnight646BroodyJCBlackTuran 10 votes
Hyped for AQ, AW is okay
14%
KpatrixGmonkeyThe_Blue_Jaguardangarang122AATTEbony_NawPyrdaZeBlahRiptide 9 votes
They're both simply OK
17%
BuckyBruhColonaut123SharperthanyouZipioMasterpuffSoar2878JragonMaster170Nameless_IWABOMBCrcrcrcThe_Sentry06 11 votes
AW is okay, don't care for AQ
3%
BonzodavidPrakhar_82 2 votes
AQ is okay, don't care for AW
18%
Knorr7227ch4rnbrandinhoHector_1475Kill_GreyBugmat78KRANκ“˜Soyheyor123HieitakuFluffy_pawsodishika123CheesePizzaRed 12 votes
Wouldn't care for both, but I need to do at least one for the resources
20%
Mike18211Albi⁴7²00⁴MoosetiptronicAR48Tiger360DeaconSleipnirrodliving_legend_1J0eySn0wNovaPolariAziz5253Drax_ReflexologistPhantom_Ghost 13 votes
Alliance?
4%
Kabiraz77RookiieJueVioleGrace 3 votes

Comments

• Options
    JessieSJessieS Posts: 1,391 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    edited November 2020
    I am in a normal chill alliance so this is just a regular normal day with no pressure. It’s quite nice. I always participate and I get a decent enough rewards
  • Options
    Fluffy_pawsFluffy_paws Posts: 2,677 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    AQ is fine, mostly because I'm in a reasonably chill ally doing a map I can handle with minimal effort leaving my top champs free for other content most of the time. unless I'm super lazy and just take them to blitz my AQ lanes (especially at the end of the month when I'm mostly using energy for the lower difficulites on autofight for the units)
    AW just takes up most of my champs. I don't like that so I tend not to do it.
  • Options
    Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Hyped for AW, AQ is okay
    aq is usually pretty chill unless some people forget to login, but it's also very boring besides for the minis. aw is more exciting
  • Options
    HieitakuHieitaku Posts: 1,368 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    For me:
    β€’AQ is redundant but more sustainable (less stress)
    β€’AW has higher potential for in-ally quarrels but more exciting

I used to be hyped for both. Got burnt out with AW last March because I was an officer and in charge of AW defense then. We were aiming for Gold 1 and slowly slid off to Gold 3 because of lack of cooperation both on def and atk.

Was hyped for AQ when I started playing map 6 and realized how much glory can be earned around the top 600 alliances. Slowly though, I'm losing taste for it because of the dwindling number of reliable alliance mates. Some didn't move for days (just an expression) and a few have quit in the middle of AQ week and/or while still in section 2.

I do think the game can be exponentially more enjoyable if a player is in their ideal alliance. With people with the same set of feathers as them, so to speak.
  • Options
    Tiger360Tiger360 Posts: 1,696 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Wouldn't care for both, but I need to do at least one for the resources
    AQ is decent but it’s annoying how you have to log in very often
  • Options
    EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Hyped for both AW and AQ
    Honestly, my alliance is amazing. If you happen to mess up they don't flip, and everyone's friendly and skilled. Everyone finishes AQ fast and does as good as possible in AW. A good alliance makes all the difference when it comes to Alliance activities even thought the alliance activities could definitely use some work.

Doing great, @Bender πŸ˜‰
  • Options
    Nameless_IWNameless_IW Posts: 980 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    They're both simply OK
    I'm on a 5X5 260+ mill AQ, and P4 T4 Alliance. I think that's the sweet spot to be at and still be considered in the chill mode.
  • Options
    JueVioleGraceJueVioleGrace Posts: 1,424 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Alliance?
    I haven't been in an alliance for like a month now and it's honestly quite refreshing. It's nice to get away from the constant aq grind for a while. I've got resources in the overflow so I can last a bit longer with an alliance but I would inevitably need to rejoin as progress is noticeably slower.
  • Options
    The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    They're both simply OK
    Gold and Silver rewards don't entice me much but I still take part in AW. AQ though is boring and has become so repetitive. I am looking forward to the new AQ season.
  • Options
    UvoginUvogin Posts: 345 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Hyped for AW, AQ is okay
    AQ gets too repetitive and boring.
    AW is quick, challenging and diverse, so find it more fun,
  • Options
    MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,466 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    They're both simply OK
    AW is pretty fun for me, but the rewards arent great. And aq is super boring. After 5 months of the same path of aq of map6, the fights are burned into my skull.