**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Let's start the countdown

Comments

• WhatElseWhatElse Posts: 186 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    CGR2020 said:

3 hours...EST...and waiting here...lol

it's 6:07 AM in California (PST)... offer will drop at 10 AM PST.
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    3 hours 49 minutes!
  • Xva23Xva23 Posts: 500 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    196 minutes left!
  • GardenerGardener Posts: 1,601 β˜…β˜…β˜…

4 hours 6 mins

what time is it taking place @Thicco_Mode, i live in Jamaica (basically same time zone as US) and the counting would seem its taking place at 1:00 i thought it would take place at 12:00 like updates

Hey guys, I don't have much time, but I come from the future to tell you that these deals are really amazing and they won't disappoint. They're game-breakingly good!

Unfortunately, I mean that quite literally. Due to the mass milking of whales at a relatively similar time frame, the servers just couldn't handle it. They became very unstable and destroyed the game from inside out, resulting in the end of MCoC as we know it.

That's not all. These particular series of events upset the laws of physics, causing a rupture in time and space itself. Earth then gets engulfed by a black hole and humanity no longer exists. I'm the only survivor adrift in space, desperately looking for other life forms. Wait, it's seems I'm not alone! THANOS, IS THAT YOU? Oh my, never thought I'd be this happy to see you. WAIT WHAT'RE DOING, WE'RE ON THE SAME SIDE, WE CAN WORK TOGETH-

*Connection lost*

Ill try build a time machine and save you
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,797 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Gardener said:

4 hours 6 mins

what time is it taking place @Thicco_Mode, i live in Jamaica (basically same time zone as US) and the counting would seem its taking place at 1:00 i thought it would take place at 12:00 like updates
    it’s happening at 1:00 pm est, like all the other updates
  • HieitakuHieitaku Posts: 1,366 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Just under 3 hrs πŸ‘€
  • VendemiaireVendemiaire Posts: 2,178 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Just 3 cups of coffee left.
  • CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,938 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    2 hours and 46 minutes!

Gardener said:

4 hours 6 mins

it’s happening at 1:00 pm est, like all the other updates
    Oh sry my updates happen at 12:00 not 1:00

2hrs 37mins

See thats the time i thought it was happening at
  • MahMan999MahMan999 Posts: 18 β˜…
    should i bother with my uncollected 5k units account or just focus on masteries?
  • RaviDaviRaviDavi Posts: 800 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    MahMan999 said:

should i bother with my uncollected 5k units account or just focus on masteries?

Wait 2 hours and 30 minutes before deciding what you will choose.
  • ŘïdΔ‘hΔ―mŘïdΔ‘hΔ―m Posts: 151 β˜…
    edited November 2020
    Deals are coming soon
  • Unio77Unio77 Posts: 2,532 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    After a long day I can finaly sit down and prepare myself for tears, cheers and the breaking of devices.
    Even though I don't have the units to use for the deals I really hope the TB deals will be πŸ”₯πŸ”₯

2 hours 11 minutes left
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    3.5k units with 2.15 hours left
  • Disbanded_pensDisbanded_pens Posts: 175 β˜…
    2 hours, 7 minutes to go.
  • MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,463 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    2 hours 3 minutes left.
  • anaLysis_anaLysis_ Posts: 259 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    2 hours ladies and gents