**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Cyber Weekend Sales Feedback [Merged Threads]

Comments

• LightvayneLightvayne Posts: 510 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    I feel Cav deals deal could have been better. I was kinda hoping for more resources to rank up my 6* for thronebreaker title....but I guess not :/
  • MalchaeisMalchaeis Posts: 174 β˜…β˜…
    Already see a lot of disappointment in the cavalier cyber weekend deals. I'm disappointed myself. Was hoping for more t5cc shards myself. Had high hopes of a t5cc fragment selector crystal anywhere between 10%-25% for an odin. The rank 4-5 rank 5* gem is nice but doesn't help progression towards thronebreaker(as I already have my questing team for act 6). In your opinion what would have made it better for you? Aka worth buying or wish there wasn't a purchase limit of 3? Excitement is gone. Just left with a feeling of ehhhhhh.....
  • C_Hype84C_Hype84 Posts: 41 β˜…
    Was really looking forward to beating the grandmaster today to look forward to possibly get Thrownbreaker title with the cyber weekend offers for T5CC for my HB. BUT NO. You guys royally screwed us with these offers not having the opportunity to get a R3 6*. Biggest cash grab I’ve ever seen!!!
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,189 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    How did I know this would come? Lol.
This discussion has been closed.