Cyber Weekend Sales Feedback [Merged Threads]

Comments

• Yodabolt21Yodabolt21 Member Posts: 2,592 ★★★★★
    Moot4Life said:

Sorry if I missed this, but I read the mail, deleted it (as I always do) and now I can't find the unit offers? I want to get just one of them, but they aren't showing up in the store or in the unit store..... any thoughts on where to find them?

not telling cause you shouldnt get them
    jk homie, go to the bar beneath the event page at the home menu where they have the storage box and sigil thing and everything, there is an icon you click to buy the unit offers
    That's what I thought, but am I only seeing the Advanced Summoner Bundle for 1000 units. The rest aren't there.
  • Ab_SamadAb_Samad Member Posts: 386 ★★
    So people can push to TB
  • HendrossHendross Member Posts: 956 ★★★
    Bugmat78 said:

Cavalier players absolutely screwed over. Not even a 5% t5cc selector, wow. Might as well go do abyss now lol. It'd be a better value vs these deals.

Exactly what I'll be doing.
  • Big_eggyBig_eggy Member Posts: 118

Uncollected have a full t5 bSoc in the odin, cavalier don't, WTF

Because we got 1/5 in the £5 deal. Oh yeah!
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Member Posts: 36,488 ★★★★★
    DL864 said:

How did I know this would come? Lol.

@GroundedWisdom genuinely interested to hear what you think but correct me if I'm wrong.. you're not cav yet?
    I am.
    The Deals are pretty bomb considering what you get for what you spend. Not sure why people are comparing them to July 4th. Two different ball games. What I think the real issue is, is that people expected them to get them to Thronebreaker, and that was an assumption.
    Has to be a troll post. I can't even think you're being serious.
    What Cavalier player who's at 6.3+ needs T4b from a unit deal? Please check the deals first. Read them clearly and then come back.
    Let's look at this logically. They come out with a new bar to hit which separates Players based on progress. You have the biggest sale of the year coming up where loads of people spend, and the most rare Resource in the game is needed. Do you think they're going to add it so that many people can hit it all at once? Is it even a bar anymore?
    I mean they are a business which wants to make money and set an expectation with 4th of July. So if they had stuck with the 4th deals people would be happy but having 4tcc in the deals is just ridiculous. I have so many of those Crystal's I dont need that ****. So thier business will not be getting my 200 today
    They didn't set any expectation with 4th of July. That's what always happens. People look at one Sale and call it a norm. Black Friday is not the 4th of July.
This discussion has been closed.