**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Cyber Weekend Sales Feedback [Merged Threads]

Comments

• Options
    Yodabolt21Yodabolt21 Posts: 2,534 ★★★★★
    Sorry if I missed this, but I read the mail, deleted it (as I always do) and now I can't find the unit offers? I want to get just one of them, but they aren't showing up in the store or in the unit store..... any thoughts on where to find them?
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,247 ★★★★★

How did I know this would come? Lol.

@GroundedWisdom genuinely interested to hear what you think but correct me if I'm wrong.. you're not cav yet?
    I am.
    The Deals are pretty bomb considering what you get for what you spend. Not sure why people are comparing them to July 4th. Two different ball games. What I think the real issue is, is that people expected them to get them to Thronebreaker, and that was an assumption.
  • Options
    adithyaadithya Posts: 3
    Use the units on the gifting event that is gonna happen in december 10-17
  • Options
    adithyaadithya Posts: 3
    adithya said:

Use the units on the gifting event that is gonna happen in december 10-17

• Options
    Moot4LifeMoot4Life Posts: 2,132 ★★★★

Sorry if I missed this, but I read the mail, deleted it (as I always do) and now I can't find the unit offers? I want to get just one of them, but they aren't showing up in the store or in the unit store..... any thoughts on where to find them?

not telling cause you shouldnt get them
    jk homie, go to the bar beneath the event page at the home menu where they have the storage box and sigil thing and everything, there is an icon you click to buy the unit offers
  • Options
    TheInfintyTheInfinty Posts: 1,382 ★★★★

Incase anyone was wondering these are uncollecteds. Got this from a friend I don’t know what the money ones cost
  • Options
    Moot4LifeMoot4Life Posts: 2,132 ★★★★

• Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,247 ★★★★★
    Genji said:

Did US government made Marijuana Legal? If not they can find many people in Kabam Office using that. But Thanks Kabam for Incredible Throne Breaker Offer. 6.1 rewards are better than yours.

Legal here in Canada, which is where they are. Not that I know what they do in their spare time.
  • Options
    Yodabolt21Yodabolt21 Posts: 2,534 ★★★★★
    Moot4Life said:

not telling cause you shouldnt get them
    jk homie, go to the bar beneath the event page at the home menu where they have the storage box and sigil thing and everything, there is an icon you click to buy the unit offers
    That's what I thought, but am I only seeing the Advanced Summoner Bundle for 1000 units. The rest aren't there.
This discussion has been closed.