**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Cyber Weekend Sales Feedback [Merged Threads]

Comments

• GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,189 ★★★★★
    DL864 said:

How did I know this would come? Lol.

@GroundedWisdom genuinely interested to hear what you think but correct me if I'm wrong.. you're not cav yet?
    I am.
    The Deals are pretty bomb considering what you get for what you spend. Not sure why people are comparing them to July 4th. Two different ball games. What I think the real issue is, is that people expected them to get them to Thronebreaker, and that was an assumption.
    Has to be a troll post. I can't even think you're being serious.
    What Cavalier player who's at 6.3+ needs T4b from a unit deal? Please check the deals first. Read them clearly and then come back.
    Let's look at this logically. They come out with a new bar to hit which separates Players based on progress. You have the biggest sale of the year coming up where loads of people spend, and the most rare Resource in the game is needed. Do you think they're going to add it so that many people can hit it all at once? Is it even a bar anymore?
    I mean they are a business which wants to make money and set an expectation with 4th of July. So if they had stuck with the 4th deals people would be happy but having 4tcc in the deals is just ridiculous. I have so many of those Crystal's I dont need that ****. So thier business will not be getting my 200 today
    They didn't set any expectation with 4th of July. That's what always happens. People look at one Sale and call it a norm. Black Friday is not the 4th of July.
  • MalchaeisMalchaeis Posts: 174 ★★
    This is really the one weekend a year where we really look forward to spending and save up our units. This is supposed to feel like a game changing day. Maybe its just because throne breaker is a new rank to achieve and we feel like its so far out of our grasp. Without the throne breaker rank, this might seem like a great deal. But... an r3 6* is months if not a year away it feels like for cavalier players today.... but thats the nature of the game... people have spent, saved, grinded, done the abyss to get a t5cc. We will get there eventually.... just wish it had been a selector crystal for the 10% t5cc fragment crystal at least...
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,189 ★★★★★

How did I know this would come? Lol.

@GroundedWisdom genuinely interested to hear what you think but correct me if I'm wrong.. you're not cav yet?
    I am.
    The Deals are pretty bomb considering what you get for what you spend. Not sure why people are comparing them to July 4th. Two different ball games. What I think the real issue is, is that people expected them to get them to Thronebreaker, and that was an assumption.
    Has to be a troll post. I can't even think you're being serious.
    What Cavalier player who's at 6.3+ needs T4b from a unit deal? Please check the deals first. Read them clearly and then come back.
    Let's look at this logically. They come out with a new bar to hit which separates Players based on progress. You have the biggest sale of the year coming up where loads of people spend, and the most rare Resource in the game is needed. Do you think they're going to add it so that many people can hit it all at once? Is it even a bar anymore?
    Man this isn't even half the offers that Cavs had before. They didn't have to add it all, but to add nothing? There is literally no way for a F2P Cav player to get to Thronebreaker if they didn't have the RNG luck. So many folks grinded out 15k units for this utter waste deals?
    I don't even believe that someone is actually supporting the Cav deals.
    Supporting? I'm not supporting anything. I'm looking at it for what it is. What you get for what you spend. I'm not comparing it to what TBs get, or what anyone got last year, or 4th of July, or anything like that. I'm seeing it for what it is.
  • DrDeadpoolDrDeadpool Posts: 170 ★★
    Big_eggy said:

Hey guys,

I want to thank you all for your feedback. I completely understand where our Cavalier players are coming from today (I'm a Cav player as well), and I wanted to let you know that I am going to be talking to the team about this, so we can learn from it for the future.

Thank you again for your constructive feedback.

Does that mean any imminent change?
    you're a cav player and saw these offers before they were released and didnt think they were underwhelming at all?
  • KoiBoy18KoiBoy18 Posts: 305 ★★★
    Can someone screenshot the TB version of the unit deals? May make it worth UnitMan-ing my way through initial Abyss
  • Anghel_2403Anghel_2403 Posts: 52
    We went from the July 4 offers of getting several 5 and 6-star crystals and grade 5 class catalyst fragments (even if you buy the 5 * offer) to now not even buying all the offers we can reach even 5 5 * crystals and even worse, 3, yes, not 3 6 * crystals for those who are gentlemen, there must be a change now! On the part of those who are knights and because of that same "luck" in crystals we could not get the title of psdt throne breaker: with the runes that I spent I would have preferred to pass the abyss, although knowing the "luck" would only come out garbage, from me I consider this to be an insult and I will stop investing so much time in something that does not give any results
  • C4LH3LH4C4LH3LH4 Posts: 84
    Huge disappointment, not even as good as July 4th offers
  • BendersBountyBendersBounty Posts: 160
    KoiBoy18 said:

Can someone screenshot the TB version of the unit deals? May make it worth UnitMan-ing my way through initial Abyss

Watch Seatin’s video
This discussion has been closed.