**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Cyber Weekend Sales Feedback [Merged Threads]

Comments

• PCdawg63PCdawg63 Posts: 8
    15% t5cc 5 months ago, 10% today. T5cc in nearly every unit offer, none 5 months later. Yes this makes sense. Do you not even want us to spend money? SMH
  • LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★

Wouldn’t have it been a better idea to cater Cav deals to helping them progress to TB. I am sure 90% of Cav players would have bought some making Kabam a ton of money.

If you made it so that a combination of deals guaranteed a 6* r3 rank up, you would have made double what you made/will make this weekend.

Instead you have now irritated a large group of players with pitiful offers and turning away buyers. In one of my alliances it’s been categorically stated that none of us are buying any of the offers.

I feel let down as a Cav player.

And in the process Throne breaker would have been a pointless title. What Cavs got was ****, but they were not going to make the new title pointless.
  • C_Hype84C_Hype84 Posts: 41
    @Kabam Miike if you give us the Odin Thronebreaker offer to Cavalier I guarantee you you’ll make a butt load more money. It’s that simple. I want to become Thronebreaker so make that happen ASAP please 🙏🙏
  • Damn I expected the cav deals to be poor, but was hoping to get some sig stones if nothing else. Only half as many 5* sig stones in there as 4th July. Terrible
  • TheInfintyTheInfinty Posts: 1,382 ★★★★

i came with popcorn and wasn't disappointed lol.

i certainly understand from summoners and from Kabam on these deals. i grabbed a deal for the fist time EVER and got exactly what i wanted. so i'm happy.

Agreed I spent 1 Odin and got exactly what I wanted. I’m cav.
    Air98 said:

Lormif said:

Wouldn’t have it been a better idea to cater Cav deals to helping them progress to TB. I am sure 90% of Cav players would have bought some making Kabam a ton of money.

If you made it so that a combination of deals guaranteed a 6* r3 rank up, you would have made double what you made/will make this weekend.

Instead you have now irritated a large group of players with pitiful offers and turning away buyers. In one of my alliances it’s been categorically stated that none of us are buying any of the offers.

And in the process Throne breaker would have been a pointless title. What Cavs got was ****, but they were not going to make the new title pointless.
    The whole process of becoming Thronebreaker is a joke anyway. There's no reason it should require a Rank 3 6*, that's just a greedy crash grab. It should be solely tied to story progression and skill like every title before it.
    There is a reason, book 2 act one is going to be easier than act 6, therefore there is no story "progression" anymore.
  • ThecurlerThecurler Posts: 839 ★★★★
    Cav deals do look bad in relative terms.
    Time to stop being lazy, finish exploring act 6 or finally get lucky and pull Aegon for the Abyss... especially now I’ve got a fair few thousand units that aren’t being spent today.
  • godsquad891godsquad891 Posts: 779 ★★
    I feel like the offers are the same as the glory reward updates only caring about the whales. For all the talk of balancing I feel like the bus boy at the country club. 5 5* shards for the second highest offer when we had as many free with the last event is not helpful for progression at all to Throne Breaker.
    Air98 said:

Lormif said:

Air98 said:

Lormif said:

The whole process of becoming Thronebreaker is a joke anyway. There's no reason it should require a Rank 3 6*, that's just a greedy crash grab. It should be solely tied to story progression and skill like every title before it.
    There is a reason, book 2 act one is going to be easier than act 6, therefore there is no story "progression" anymore.
    So Kabam did a horrible job balancing Act 6 so now future content has to be easier and you somehow think that justifies locking Thronebreker behind a rank 3 6*? Lol what are you even talking about? It was their horrible balancing that caused this and you actually using that as a justification LMAO.
    Act 6 was balanced fine for the level of champions, it scaled as did the others, players skill did not scale properly, and so yall complained and got the game massively nerfed. That is on yall. You cannot have progression without progression, now the only way to do that is where your account is, or based on legends, but you should not target progression on having to spend money as you need with legends, so you are only left with account.
  • Monkey_22Monkey_22 Posts: 18
    Kabam you better explain why you shafted Cavalier players so hard. I’m looking at throne breaker and Cavalier players offer and there is such a difference even a blind person could see it. #BuffCavOffere
This discussion has been closed.