**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

New science champion?

Can we please get a new science champion in the game? In the current state of the game it’s been almost 1 year since quake was added to the game and she was the last science champion added. Black cat , or any of the fantastic four would be great science additions to the game off the top of my head.

Comments

• Armaganon00Armaganon00 Posts: 741 ★★
    Wait, please add a great science champion. We dont need Luke Cage in a different shirt. Maybe spidergwen in a bikini.
  • Captain_MaimCaptain_Maim Posts: 336
    The Leader.
  • Captain_MaimCaptain_Maim Posts: 336
    To divulge a little, the leader would have a similar carry over mechanic as Morningstar or Mephisto. He is an adaptive learner, so he could gain a 15% chance to evade special attacks for each opponent he KOs within a quest, to a maximum of 75% and when he is KO'd, it resets.
  • I_am_GrootI_am_Groot Posts: 646 ★★
    Spiderwoman please.
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,356 ★★★★★
    I'm still optimistic (? delusional?) that the 2018 Cloak and Dagger series will inspire Kabam to introduce them to the MCOC. They're interesting, versatile, and categorically not mutants.
  • Imac7065Imac7065 Posts: 365
    keep this on the DL.. u didn't hear it from me.... mechanism designed only for killing.... shhhhhh