**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

So what’s everyone’s variant 6 team going to be?

SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★

So what’s everyone’s team going to be?

Comments

• Yodabolt21Yodabolt21 Posts: 2,524 ★★★★★
    Doom, Corvus, Magento, Sentinel and either Red Hulk or Killmonger!
  • BerjibsBerjibs Posts: 1,522 ★★★★
    Omega and sabretooth should do the trick.
  • DRTODRTO Posts: 1,612 ★★★★★
    Venom, Magneto, Red Hulk, venom the duck are my top villians. Not sure who the fifth spot will be maybe mysterio
  • JDubsJDubs Posts: 152
    When does this new variant come out?
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★
    JDubs said:

When does this new variant come out?

Next month.
  • abqberabqber Posts: 230 ★★
    edited November 2020
    Doc Ock, MS, Ghost, Void and Magneto. Maybe some synergies for Ghost as per needs.
  • RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,369 ★★★★★
    Etjama said:

Doom, Corvus, Magento, Sentinel and either Red Hulk or Killmonger!

Corvus isn't tagged as a villain.
    Same for masacre yet in incurison when i had villiany node he was gaining power unless that was a bug 🤣
  • KevanproGKevanproG Posts: 307 ★★
    Another varient with venom let's go
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    My best villains are 6* duped Electro, Taskmaster, and Sentinel. I have a pretty dang sad Villain roster, so idk. Btw, is anyone else disappointed that it doesn't look like DD of Hell's Kitchen is going to be boosted in this Variant? I was so hyped to immediately have a place to use him where he's godlike.
  • UvoginUvogin Posts: 345 ★★★
    Ghost, Doom, Void, mags, omega, killmonger
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★
    Etjama said:

My best villains are 6* duped Electro, Taskmaster, and Sentinel. I have a pretty dang sad Villain roster, so idk. Btw, is anyone else disappointed that it doesn't look like DD of Hell's Kitchen is going to be boosted in this Variant? I was so hyped to immediately have a place to use him where he's godlike.

He’s just going to be an annoying boss fight
  • RiptideRiptide Posts: 3,065 ★★★★★
    Prob Doom, Corvus, Senteniel, and the others will depend on the nodes
  • MoosetiptronicMoosetiptronic Posts: 2,072 ★★★★
    Omega, MS, sentinel, annihilus, mephisto, mojo, mags, xbones.. Short on science...
  • JueVioleGraceJueVioleGrace Posts: 1,424 ★★★★★
    Ghost, Magneto, Void, Venom and Sentinel. All depends on the path and nodes though.
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,151 ★★★★★
    Depends on nodes but I have good options — Omega, Doom, Ghost, Venom, VTD, Sentinel, Mojo and Apoc all 5/65, and Mags and Corvus as 6s r2. Plus others as 6s r1.
  • AinyAiny Posts: 249 ★★★
    I will be using my 7* rank 6 Jessica Jones, heard there's a massive 3000% attack global buff for her in variant 6
  • Ghost,venom,void mags and idk who else.
  • BlackTuranBlackTuran Posts: 642 ★★★
    Doom and Venom, I have no other good villains
  • SquirrelguySquirrelguy Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★

Hopefully I can rank Doom up pretty soon.