**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Cyber Weekend Sales Feedback [Merged Threads]

Comments

• Options
    PlantesanPlantesan Posts: 335 ★★

Plantesan said:

Hey guys,

I want to thank you all for your feedback. I completely understand where our Cavalier players are coming from today (I'm a Cav player as well), and I wanted to let you know that I am going to be talking to the team about this, so we can learn from it for the future.

Thank you again for your constructive feedback.

Allowing players to sell t4cc for t5cc shards would be a good start for that discussion...and giving whoever in the marketing team a proper upside that thought the cav deals was a good idea
    Aww yeaaah. I'm all about selling a fully formed T4CC for 1/200th of a T5CC. :D
    Fair enough. Trusting them to adjust that is a bad move to begin with 😅
  • Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,187 ★★★★★
    I’m was like danm so great offer then I’m de cavalier offer and felts that’s isn’t right it downgraded buy a lot
  • Options
    Q_24Q_24 Posts: 17

I expected them to be better but not that lopsided.

Disappointed for sure
  • Options
    kmac_qtpkmac_qtp Posts: 62
    Ruth's Chris, baby!
  • Options
    Marvel_GMarvel_G Posts: 43
    So people’s opinion have no value for kabam. You guys are still buying the offers why are you complaining, a lot of people in my alliance complained and yet a few mins later they posted the champion they got on the line app. So what’s the point kabam only wants your money and we are giving it to them regardless so nothing is going to change.
  • Options
    DshuDshu Posts: 1,503 ★★★★
    Was trying to decide whether to spend on t4cc selector crystal to get the last 10% i need for a rank 3 or a ps5. Not upset with the offers since they made the decision easy. I guess I'll be spending less time in game and more time on my new ps5. Thanks for helping me make the decision kabam. For anyone else upset with the deals. Take what they are offering or invest your money in a new hobby. There are some great games coming out on play station. There is no reason to continue complaining since the game team has decided these are the offers you deserve and that's final. If you are still playing next year this time or decide to start back up around next cyber weekend you can check the deals then and see if they are more relevant to your accounts progression.
  • Options
    GrootsGroots Posts: 14
    I’m a cavalier player who did one pass on all of act 6 before tb was created. I am 20% from having a t5cosmic and 40% or so from mystic. I bought 5 100$ gift cards with the points on my credit card to use today. Was hoping to be able to level up doom or corvus 6* to r3. I have no use for t5b or t2a have been ranking champs just to do it. 5* shards there isn’t anything I really want so have been hording till apocalypse is added at 25k or so. Don’t know what to do with these gift cards now. Xmas is coming up Mabee I’m done with my shopping
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,035 ★★★★★
    Q_24 said:

Bucky_C said:

Cav status is no longer relevant in the eyes of the @Kabam Miike--god... Y should they want cav players to advance when there r more players in the game who are below cav status than above... It's bs to the players on the cusps of greatness but only another dollar sign for @Kabam Miike and those who want us, those who have spent a pretty penny, to swallow the jagged little pill and keep tapping on our devices...

Some bs.

Thanks for using **** @Kabam Miike

I just think they overplayed their hand. Let’s see the numbers tho. The market speaks. Maybe this was a giant success for them
    It's going to be down anyway. Still many without jobs who can't spend regardless that would have been an opportunity to spend before.
  • Options
    PoolBoyRoyPoolBoyRoy Posts: 48
    I’m a new player to this game, been playing for about 8 months and I’m on 6.3, right now my focus is getting more 5* to rank 5 and if I’m planning for the future getting 6* to rank 2. But for me these deals don’t seem to even satisfy that requirement and I’m on the lower end of the spectrum of cavalier players. The lack of t5b was disappointing, I would have liked to see more shards in the unit deals, a couple of these offers seemed to be aimed at players with even less developed accounts. I actually feel bad for players who only need to form a t5cc or pull the right champion to become TB. seems like kabam really missed what they should have been focused on. even though it’s unlikely, hoping some last min changes will be made.
  • Options
    MattstafariMattstafari Posts: 688 ★★★
    Sure, it's disappointing and many people had got their hopes up but, that's life, you don't always get what you want.

Disappointment is a good life lesson, you will have other disappointments. Hopefully, you can manage it better next time.
This discussion has been closed.