**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Anyone have any advice how to rank 3 a 6 star champ besides spending πŸ™ƒ

Ghost12Ghost12 Posts: 604 β˜…β˜…β˜…
The previous post I asked that but it got close before I could get any answers of the best way to rank 3 a 6 star without spending. But I ask again anyone knows the best way of ranking a 6 star I explore Cavalier all the time a hundred percent and work hard for the game, but the grind is still slow as heck I feel like its gonna take 2 years before I even get the opportunity of ranking a 6 star champ to rank 3 so anyone has tips of how to get a 6 star rank 3?
Β«1

Comments

• Ghost12Ghost12 Posts: 604 β˜…β˜…β˜…

This is my progress so far I'm almost done with act 6 so it should go a lot higher but I would appreciate advice
    Snakep said:

Grind units in arena, run the easy path in abyss is the easiest way. It’s not easy but doable. Not having aegon requires more units but can still be done

Thx men, men I'm gonna need to ask someone do abbys for me I would go depressed as heck doing that content

Only other way I know of is initial completion of act 6 and first run of abyss

Men this sucks they really want to destroy my happiness πŸ˜”πŸ‘Œ

Thats my roster so far but I clearly need some rank 5s and a nick fury before I can begin with that content
    Can anyone send me the easy lane so I can start plans to do that content in the future
  • ThedancingkidThedancingkid Posts: 274 β˜…β˜…
    Nick Fury is the most optional horseman, rank 5 that Torch and you’re good to go.
  • SafenosSafenos Posts: 32 β˜…
    Ghost12 said:

Snakep said:

Grind units in arena, run the easy path in abyss is the easiest way. It’s not easy but doable. Not having aegon requires more units but can still be done

Thx men, men I'm gonna need to ask someone do abbys for me I would go depressed as heck doing that content
    And when Kabam bans you, you are going to say that it's Kabam fault...
    Safenos said:

Ghost12 said:

This is my progress so far I'm almost done with act 6 so it should go a lot higher but I would appreciate advice

Upload a screenshot of your story progression

And the Thronebreaker title isn't aimed for you. Is aimed for the people that have 100% explore act 6 and/or Abyss.
    You have only 4 5* rank 5 champs and you want to have a 6* rank 3? Give me a break

This is what annoys me the most. People that have only completed act 6 want to be Thronebreaker, but they don't get that the title isn't meant for them. If you want a 6* rank 3 complete abyss or explore act 6 100%. It's simple as that
    Bro the heck thronebreaker isn't even meant for a person who explores act 6 a hundred percent πŸ˜‚, you just need to be a whale to get that and thats it, I'll be exploring act 6 but with the mix of deadly nodes and the high attack rating they have, I ain't doing no act 6 till I'm done building a good roster that I can have at least a fun time with act 6 instead of having the worst time and not having fun at all. Games are build to be fun not to stress you out

Join an alliance that runs 3bg map 7 and max modifiers every day. That's an extra 4 10% crystals a month no matter where you rank. That and AW is where the majority of my t5cc came from

Thx men ill try see if I can do map 7 soon, but I'm not sure if i can because of the roster and well again I'm no whale so I can't buy HP potions or even revives to do that content unless you've done it I could use some experience there

Nick Fury is the most optional horseman, rank 5 that Torch and you’re good to go.

Thx men ill do that appreciate this info πŸ™
  • jaysavagejaysavage Posts: 348 β˜…β˜…
    @Safenos hes just asking for some help. You don't have to attack him like that. You can tell him nicely that you don't think thronebreaker's meant for him.
    Safenos said:

Ghost12 said:

Snakep said:

And when Kabam bans you, you are going to say that it's Kabam fault...
    There not gonna ban me because I'm gonna give my phone to my brother, bruh πŸ€¦β€β™‚οΈ
    Nakuul said:

Ghost12 said:

Ghost12 said:

Snakep said:

Maybe you shouldn`t post that on the forums. Since you are not allowd to share your account with another player :D
    Just space it out over a couple days. That is what I am planning to do when I have saved up enough.
    Oh no men I have a brother who plays mcoc I'm asking him to do that, i ain't sharing no account to a stranger
    Account sharing can still get you banned regardless if it's a family member or not. I wouldn't recommend it.
    I'm not sharing my account guys I'm giving my phone to my brother jeesh I know the rules and I wouldn't do that unless I message kabbam which I would do first and ask can I share my account to my brother so he can do abbys run for me.
    Safenos said:

jaysavage said:

@Safenos hes just asking for some help. You don't have to attack him like that. You can tell him nicely that you don't think thronebreaker's meant for him.

ANYONE HAVE ANY ADVICE HOW TO RANK 3 A 6 STAR CHAMP BESIDES SPENDING πŸ™ƒ

With a title like this? It's 100% doable to become Thronebreaker without having to spend a single dollar
    Are you sure about that XD🀣
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Ghost12 said:

Safenos said:

jaysavage said:

With a title like this? It's 100% doable to become Thronebreaker without having to spend a single dollar
    Are you sure about that XD🀣
    yes
  • SungjSungj Posts: 2,111 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Ghost12 said:

Dude with that roster you're set for a first abyss run, just grind out like 4k units and 2-3 hundred pots from ROL. I did Abyss with aegon, doom and void with star lord and a 4* fury for synergies and it cost around 3k units. Aegon will do most of the fights, doom for the cosmics and torch for the mystics. That's literally all you need, you don't even necessarily need to rank 5 your torch but obviously that's ideal
    Safenos said:

jaysavage said:

Bro if you're not gonna give me good advice just plz leave you're not helping me like the rest of these people are, so plz I ask jicel
    Nakuul said:

Ghost12 said:

Nakuul said:

Ghost12 said:

Ghost12 said:

Snakep said:

Maybe you shouldn`t post that on the forums. Since you are not allowd to share your account with another player :D
    Just space it out over a couple days. That is what I am planning to do when I have saved up enough.
    Oh no men I have a brother who plays mcoc I'm asking him to do that, i ain't sharing no account to a stranger
    Account sharing can still get you banned regardless if it's a family member or not. I wouldn't recommend it.
    I'm not sharing my account guys I'm giving my phone to my brother jeesh I know the rules and I wouldn't do that unless I message kabbam which I would do first and ask can I share my account to my brother so he can do abbys run for me.
    I'm saying they will 100% tell you that isn't allowed. Even giving your phone to someone you know can end in you losing your account. You are expected to do all actions on your account.
    Alright men ill do the content myself πŸ‘Œif I completed lol and going a hundred percent then ill do this content but my bro is next to me so again not breaking the rules in anyway πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈ