**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Which is better as well as who to rank up

G0311G0311 Posts: 913 ★★★
Im a level 45 fairly new/returning player and at the end of the month I'll be able to rank up my first 4 star to 4/40, question is it's between AK doc oct, AK kingpin, AK hood, non ak medusa or rank 2 a 5 star beast.

Also which is better for act4 and stronger a AK 4 star 3/30 iceman or a AK 3 star 4/40 iceman. And between a 5 star Beast 2/25 or an ak 3 star 4/40 quake? Thanks

Comments

• G0311G0311 Posts: 913 ★★★
    Any advice would be greatly appreciated.
  • danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,043 ★★★★★
    edited October 2017
    Put everything into the 4 star Iceman. Since you have the T4B, do the tier 3 mutant quest to get them to rank up Iceman.
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,657 Guardian
    danielmath wrote: »
    Put everything into the 4 star Iceman. Since you have the T4B, do the tier 3 mutant quest to get them to rank up Iceman.

I agree. I don't believe there is such a thing as a "best" champion at everything, but of the champs you list the 4* Iceman is the most versatile champ of the bunch and would be the most useful in the most places. He is triple immune (immune to bleed, poison, and incinerate), his damage is decent, and his ice armor provides a mechanism for dealing with champs that gain power quickly - if you play well and keep ice armor up you can absorb any one single attack which includes special three attacks while taking only 5% damage.

Iceman has no healing so he is not a traditional sustainable champ in long paths, but the fact that you can't bleed him, can't poison him, can't incinerate him, and can't kill him with special three attacks makes him a very good path runner and very good boss killer. He is also decent on defense, which makes him one of the more versatile champs in the game right now.
  • danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,043 ★★★★★
    DNA3000 wrote: »
    danielmath wrote: »

I agree. I don't believe there is such a thing as a "best" champion at everything, but of the champs you list the 4* Iceman is the most versatile champ of the bunch and would be the most useful in the most places. He is triple immune (immune to bleed, poison, and incinerate), his damage is decent, and his ice armor provides a mechanism for dealing with champs that gain power quickly - if you play well and keep ice armor up you can absorb any one single attack which includes special three attacks while taking only 5% damage.

Iceman has no healing so he is not a traditional sustainable champ in long paths, but the fact that you can't bleed him, can't poison him, can't incinerate him, and can't kill him with special three attacks makes him a very good path runner and very good boss killer. He is also decent on defense, which makes him one of the more versatile champs in the game right now.

A slightly more detailed version of my post right here! Ignore the threads questioning Iceman being god tier or not, he is useful for every aspect of the game.
    Thanks , I have my 3 star iceman at 4/40 right now, one last thing is it better to have a lot of 3star dupped 4/40s or 4 star 3/30s ? I have a lot of good 3 stars that need some ranking up, such as Gwenpool, nightcrawler, phonex, nibula, mephesto, arkangel, maquik , hawkeye, AU vision, and Starlord.
  • Dr_ARCHerDr_ARCHer Posts: 125
    Focus on your 4* over the 3* as they will be more useful in the long run. Use the 3* only as buffers in those solo events e.g. you rank up your 4* Iceman during the Mutant Advancement event, but still fall short of the milestone reward, so rank up your 3* Mutant hero to reach the milestone reward.
    Thanks guys