**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

It's time for a new title - Between Cavalier and Thronebreaker

SafenosSafenos Posts: 32
edited November 2020 in Suggestions and Requests
Even though I am Thronebreaker the gap between players who just became Cavalier and the people who have explore Act 6 100% is huge.

What's the result of that? I understand why the Cavalier offers are bad. They were targeted towards people that had recently become Cavalier, and I agree that they shouldn't be able to buy 10 6* Nexus crystals (for example). But unfortunately that affects all the players that have explored Act 6 100% (and they don't have the right combination of catalysts/champions) or they are 10% away form a rank 3 6*.

A possible solution?
Introduce a new progression based title.It could be for exploring 75% of act 6. Or it could be for exploring chapter 3 and 4 of Act 6. Or having 15 rank 5* champs and 2 rank 2 6* (I am sure you will find the 'sweet' spot)

What Kabam can gain from this?
Kabam can repeat the Cyber Weekend (only for players which will have the new title though) in about 2-3 weeks, and as we can see from the forums lots of players are willing to spend a lot of money And the complains from these players are gonna stop
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• Options

No. The gap between both had already been shortened from what it was meant to be

But how? Did I miss something?
  • Options
    Lovejoy72Lovejoy72 Posts: 1,858 ★★★★

No. The gap between both had already been shortened from what it was meant to be

By whom?
  • Options
    Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
    The only way to add a good title in the middle is to remove the r3 requirement for thronebreaker. And then there could be a new title added with the r3 requirement that is tied to some act 7 progression.
  • Options
    MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,466 ★★★★★
    Safenos said:

It was supposed to be for those who had explored act 6 and explored the abyss.
  • Options

Safenos said:

I don't mean for the Thronebreaker title to be removed. I suggest to ADD a title between Cavalier and Thronebreaker
  • Options

Safenos said:

Ah, what could have been....
  • Options

Cavbreaker?
    Thronealier?

Cavbreaker?
    Thronealier?

I think we need a title in which, while you haven’t yet actually broken the throne, you are a clear and imminent threat to it.
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,025 ★★★★★
    Safenos said:

Safenos said:

I don't mean for the Thronebreaker title to be removed. I suggest to ADD a title between Cavalier and Thronebreaker
    Absolutely stupid idea. Let's say they entertain this idea. They have to-
    Build a calendar around it.
    Find away to add stuff to the Sigil store.
    Design a emblem.
    Figure out the wacky parameters of who qualifies.
    Piss people off who aren't quite the new title but are Cav but just only have 65% act 6 done but can't do the rest because of RNG.
    Also make people made because they have 13 R5's but iso, gold and T1A are the bottleneck.
    Then they have to make new deals that won't piss this new group off without pissing Cavs off again.
    Then they have to compensate the Cav players that bought the Cav deals who will want to buy the new ones.

All that in 2-3 weeks. Stupid idea.
  • Options

Safenos said:

Safenos said:

Design a emblem.
    Piss people off who aren't quite the new title but are Cav but just only have 65% act 6 done but can't do the rest because of RNG.
    Also make people made because they have 13 R5's but iso, gold and T1A are the bottleneck.
    Then they have to make new deals that won't piss this new group off without pissing Cavs off again.
    Then they have to compensate the Cav players that bought the Cav deals who will want to buy the new ones.

I used 2-3 weeks for example
    They don't have to add anything to the sigil for the time being. I was talking only about the Cuber Weekend
  • Options
    GogataGogata Posts: 71
    I have been cavalier for like 3 years, I started new acc and got there in 3 mounts,
    thats just a complete joke and not appreciating the player time spend in. What would
    be fair is 100% book 1 to be Throne braker if just not completing seems good eneugh.
    P.S. Today I was ready to invest someones paycheck but since they decided to
    do that BS Im moving to F2P acc from now on. Not everything is about money I
    dont know 1 they make 1 big step forward and then 3 back
  • Options

Safenos said:

Even though I am Thronebreaker the gap between players who just became Cavalier and the people who have explore Act 6 100% is huge.

What's the result of that? I understand why the Cavalier offers are bad. They were targeted towards people that had recently become Cavalier, and I agree that they shouldn't be able to buy 10 6* Nexus crystals (for example). But unfortunately that affects all the players that have explored Act 6 100% (and they don't have the right combination of catalysts/champions) or they are 10% away form a rank 3 6*.

A possible solution?
    Introduce a new progression based title.It could be for exploring 75% of act 6. Or it could be for exploring chapter 3 and 4 of Act 6. Or having 15 rank 5* champs and 2 rank 2 6* (I am sure you will find the 'sweet' spot)

What Kabam can gain from this?
    Kabam can repeat the Cyber Weekend (only for players which will have the new title though) in about 2-3 weeks, and as we can see from the forums lots of players are willing to spend a lot of money And the complains from these players are gonna stop

They could call it Entitled.
    That hurts a little, all the more because it’s pretty genius word play.
  • Options
    ThedancingkidThedancingkid Posts: 274 ★★
    Gogata said:

I have been cavalier for like 3 year

Sure Jan.gif

The title hasn’t even existed for two

• Options
    GardenerGardener Posts: 1,601 ★★★
    Meebleton said:

Safenos said:

They said it was originally supposed to be in Act 7. They never said anything about act 6 exploration or Abyss.
    They actually did
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,025 ★★★★★
    Safenos said:

Safenos said:

Safenos said:

Design a emblem.

They don't have to add anything to the sigil for the time being. I was talking only about the Cuber Weekend
    "For the time being". How long have you been on these forums? The minute TB was announced/released, there were tons of people talking about equality etc... You make a new title and don't give it the same perks as all the rest, another mini riot by the community.

You can't just ask them to make a new title to fit your individual needs because of bad Cav deals. Most people who were upset with Kabam couldn't even tell them what they wanted instead of what was given. Just a bunch of bad mouthing from people with very little overall constructive feedback on what would have made the deals better.

If anything at all, they should get together a set of deals for cavalier players and run them as quickly as they can add them to the game. They should absolutely increase the amount of T5cc they can get and it should be selectors. Throw some 6* Nexus crystals in, some 6* sig stones and some T2A and put it out. They shouldn't wait a year.
  • Options

Safenos said:

Safenos said:

Safenos said:

Design a emblem.

"For the time being". How long have you been on these forums? The minute TB was announced/released, there were tons of people talking about equality etc... You make a new title and don't give it the same perks as all the rest, another mini riot by the community.

You can't just ask them to make a new title to fit your individual needs because of bad Cav deals. Most people who were upset with Kabam couldn't even tell them what they wanted instead of what was given. Just a bunch of bad mouthing from people with very little overall constructive feedback on what would have made the deals better.

If anything at all, they should get together a set of deals for cavalier players and run them as quickly as they can add them to the game. They should absolutely increase the amount of T5cc they can get and it should be selectors. Throw some 6* Nexus crystals in, some 6* sig stones and some T2A and put it out. They shouldn't wait a year.
    I have been watching the forums for some times before I decided to join...

That's why I decided to suggest this. I got tired of watching people complaining. There are almost 600 comments in the Cyber Weekend Feedback Thread + 500 separate threads about the same topic
  • Options
    AznkerbzAznkerbz Posts: 113
    You can call it the "Just a Little More" title where the perk is that you can see the Thronebreaker deals but CANT purchase them until you sit down and get real serious.
  • Options
    CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,940 ★★★★★
    Honestly Ultron and the collector should have been switched in act 5 and new titles should have stayed at act completion instead of where they are now.
  • Options
    AznkerbzAznkerbz Posts: 113
    From the rants and cries from the Cavalier deals, it sounds like everyone was expecting to be able to "purchase" the thronebreaker title.

I would have liked to see more 6* crystal/shard Cavalier options so the people who had T5 class catalysts from the Abyss run had more options to be able to use it on champs that were more worthwhile. I got lucky and pulled a Mystic and Science (one on each account).
  • Options
    Aznkerbz said:

From the rants and cries from the Cavalier deals, it sounds like everyone was expecting to be able to "purchase" the thronebreaker title.

This is exactly what I understand now. I thought that these 'Cavalier' players who were complaining that they would support this idea, even if it's not the ideal solution. But it seems that they are salty cause Thronebreakers get better stuff
  • Options
    Bugmat78Bugmat78 Posts: 2,138 ★★★★★
    edited November 2020
    Aznkerbz said:

I would have liked to see more 6* crystal/shard Cavalier options so the people who had T5 class catalysts from the Abyss run had more options to be able to use it on champs that were more worthwhile. I got lucky and pulled a Mystic and Science (one on each account).

I'm pretty sure a significantly large portion of thronebreakers bought their titles too either through cash offers of t5cc crystals & selectors throughout the year (including July 4th deals) or spending units to finish abyss.

Those that didn't spend, grinded those units...just like the F2P cavs who have 16K upwards sitting in their account with nothing worthwhile to use it on to progress their accounts today.

The only difference is timing.
  • Options
    sudeep9680sudeep9680 Posts: 194
    No no no you have got mistaken, this is be the well good form of titles in this act.
    But next book is in process and in december they releasing book 2 act 1 chapter 1, this is wrong info from someone and you said info it will be literal and same for act 1 of book 2 this is the actual

The reason for this you can see in release notes 29.1