**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Cyber Weekend Sales Feedback [Merged Threads]

Comments

• GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,193 ★★★★★
    DL864 said:

Not only are the cash offers for cavalier underwhelming, the unit offers are awful for F2P players. Disappointment would be an understatement. Why on earth would cavalier players want t4bc as part of the 1000 unit deal? I already have 10 in overflow.

It's part of the first Offer only. Which you still use them to Rank Champs.
    The fact that you need to buy an offer that isn’t worth it to unlock the next deal is bs. Compare this with the 4th of July deals earlier this year, this is awful. And I’ve already mentioned that I have over 10 overflowing so I would have already ranked up champs if I wanted to.
    You might, others might not. To the best of my knowledge, no one has outgrown T4CCs. At the very least, you need them to R2 a 6*.
    I said T4BC not T4CC. The offers are worse than 4th of July deals period.
    I don't know why people keep comparing them to the 4th of July deals. They have nothing to do with each other. The game would be in a sad state of affairs if they constantly had to do more every Offer. The bottom line is, you have a great deal of Resources that are offered this weekend which aren't normally offered for the price they are, regardless of what they gave before or what people think of them.
    I'm not ignorant. I get that people are disappointed with them. Anyone with reading capabilities could see that. I'm also aware that it will affect the outcome of sales after this. I get it. I'm just not comparing it to anything else. These Offers are stand-alone.
    Realistically, some people expected more towards TB. I understand that. Some even thought they'd be hitting TB with the Offers and scooping up more. A nice idea, but not a reasonable thing to assume. I'm speaking from experience. Anytime I let the hamster run and start building expectations, I end up setting myself up for disappointment because things rarely line up when they pan out. Which is why I've adopted a wait-and-see approach.
    I just don't think catastrophizing and making claims of a slap in the face, or the myriad of other exaggerations are really appropriate to the situation. When people are saying it's their fault that their expectations weren't met, that's not really true. No one knew anything about what was coming. People filled in the blanks in their own minds.
    I can understand that people wanted more, but I have to point out when these expectations aren't reasonable. I don't think it's reasonable for the game to know exactly what each of us need personally, and I don't think it's reasonable to think everyone that's Cav would get the Cat they needed to hit TB in one day.
    Dude when they say the offers wont change in the email a week before the deals came out is basically saying we know they're **** but we will die on our sword. You can rant all you want about how great these deals are but deep down inside you know
    They said the same thing last time. It means there are no new ones for Cyber Monday. What you see is what you get.
    DL864 said:

DL864 said:

Not only are the cash offers for cavalier underwhelming, the unit offers are awful for F2P players. Disappointment would be an understatement. Why on earth would cavalier players want t4bc as part of the 1000 unit deal? I already have 10 in overflow.

The fact that you need to buy an offer that isn’t worth it to unlock the next deal is bs. Compare this with the 4th of July deals earlier this year, this is awful. And I’ve already mentioned that I have over 10 overflowing so I would have already ranked up champs if I wanted to.
    You might, others might not. To the best of my knowledge, no one has outgrown T4CCs. At the very least, you need them to R2 a 6*.
    I don't know why people keep comparing them to the 4th of July deals. They have nothing to do with each other. The game would be in a sad state of affairs if they constantly had to do more every Offer. The bottom line is, you have a great deal of Resources that are offered this weekend which aren't normally offered for the price they are, regardless of what they gave before or what people think of them.
    I'm not ignorant. I get that people are disappointed with them. Anyone with reading capabilities could see that. I'm also aware that it will affect the outcome of sales after this. I get it. I'm just not comparing it to anything else. These Offers are stand-alone.
    Realistically, some people expected more towards TB. I understand that. Some even thought they'd be hitting TB with the Offers and scooping up more. A nice idea, but not a reasonable thing to assume. I'm speaking from experience. Anytime I let the hamster run and start building expectations, I end up setting myself up for disappointment because things rarely line up when they pan out. Which is why I've adopted a wait-and-see approach.
    I just don't think catastrophizing and making claims of a slap in the face, or the myriad of other exaggerations are really appropriate to the situation. When people are saying it's their fault that their expectations weren't met, that's not really true. No one knew anything about what was coming. People filled in the blanks in their own minds.
    I can understand that people wanted more, but I have to point out when these expectations aren't reasonable. I don't think it's reasonable for the game to know exactly what each of us need personally, and I don't think it's reasonable to think everyone that's Cav would get the Cat they needed to hit TB in one day.
    Dude when they say the offers wont change in the email a week before the deals came out is basically saying we know they're **** but we will die on our sword. You can rant all you want about how great these deals are but deep down inside you know
    They said the same thing last time. It means there are no new ones for Cyber Monday. What you see is what you get.
    What you see is trash and that's what you get
    We can tone down the exaggerating. They're not trash. They're not a slap in the face. They're not a sign of the Apocalypse. They're just not what people expected.
  • PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,800 ★★★★★
    I’m thronebreaker but a possible option for the cavaliers would be to have the Xmas deals more beefed up. Normally cyber/july 4 deals are better but it doesn’t always have to follow that trend.
  • If im being honest, i normally dont complain, but yeah the cav deals were definitely a significant disappointment. Personally i feel like there should have been more t5b or t5cc selectors atleast. Just something that is more geared to progressing and not staying idle. These deals get everyone excited because they can be account changing. But for cav players it was far from account changing. Just a little boost. Its just disappointing. And the issue with fixing it for the future is it already put us behind where we want to be. If it gets fixed for next cyber weekend, it won't matter for current cavs who already were on the cusp of thronebreaker. Its once again only going to boost those who may currently be uncollected. I mean nothing can be done at this point. But definitely is a little disappointing. Just my opinion though

DL864 said:

DL864 said:

What you see is trash and that's what you get
    We can tone down the exaggerating. They're not trash. They're not a slap in the face. They're not a sign of the Apocalypse. They're just not what people expected.
    It IS a slap in the face. I grinded my ass off for units and saved up hoping to get better deals than last year. Something to help my game progression.
    I at least expected to see a selector in the money offers.

But the decent deals are locked behind a peasant gate unlocked by luck? That makes all the time and REAL money i spent over the past year POINTLESS.

Moreover, TB real money offers are more value than CAV - despite it being the same money. The whole concept is mindblowing. As if cavalier aren't dedicated customers.

As a customer, that is EXACTLY what i call a slap in the face.
    A slap in the face? They gave a significant amount of Resources which would otherwise be earned over time, in exchange for Units and/or money, and in the case of the money deals, the value of what's regularly offered was increased greatly by adding other things. You're certainly entitled to your feelings on it, but it's not a slap in the face.
    How dare they offer people things? The audacity.
  • Personally i think if they made the t5cc crystals as class selector instead or made them 20%t5cc that would have been better. Also adding t5b to the offers would have been perfect. Put it this way, i got an odin, opened the 6* nexus and then looked at my inventory and i forgot what else i even got with it because it didnt make much of a change to my account outside of the 6* i got

Personally i think if they made the t5cc crystals as class selector instead or made them 20%t5cc that would have been better. Also adding t5b to the offers would have been perfect. Put it this way, i got an odin, opened the 6* nexus and then looked at my inventory and i forgot what else i even got with it because it didnt make much of a change to my account outside of the 6* i got

That would have been a reasonable request.
  • TheMailmannTheMailmann Posts: 120 ★★
    even thronebreaker deals were not that good to be honest. previous july 4th had me hooked on every single cash deals including the 5 dollar. but now only the top 2 deals were good enough but too expensive for an average person to purchase.
  • Im also not angry by any means. Just disappointed. But i do think giving feedback does help, they usually do listen. Sometimes a little later than hoped but they do listen. But yeah, just hope things change for those who are cav next time around. I should be thronebreaker by then cuz im spending all the units i got and running abyss which i probably should have done before anyways
  • New_Noob168New_Noob168 Posts: 1,562 ★★★★
    From a Cavalier Standpoint, I think most of us need t5b, t5c selectors,......those 2 are the main ones @Kabam Miike
  • Yeah it seems honestly that all offers should have been boosted if they wanted to keep on par with previous years
This discussion has been closed.