**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Your Cyber Monday Crystal Pulls?

Comments

• DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,066 ★★★★★
    DNA3000 said:

pulled 2 Old Man Logans. i was like NO FRIGGIN WAY.. how does this land on the same champ back to back!!!!! lol. BUT i'm actually not even mad about it. i'm very happy with it actually.

You could say I also beat longshot odds.

LOL excellent
  • Nick1109Nick1109 Posts: 594 ★★★
    I just got 2 Black Bolts from my 2 6* crystals... What's up with everyone getting dupes today? Lol
  • TKS87TKS87 Posts: 375 ★★★

I am thronebreaker and purchased two Odin's and two briefcases.. I selected science and mystic nexus and got first time dupes on HT and doom :) I used my stash of sig stones plus what I got today to max out doom. I already had doom at r3, and picked up some science t5cc to r3 torch. I also got double Warlock in the 6* nexus from the briefcase, so today couldn't have gone much better for me tbh.

• RonSwansonRonSwanson Posts: 1,171 ★★★★

• LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    6* Doc Oc, 6* Deadpool x dupe, I'm out. lol
  • KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,739 ★★★★★
    Bought only a little 1k cav offer. Got Mr. Sinister from the featured. See ya next time
  • BizaaroBizaaro Posts: 321 ★★
    edited November 2020

Is there any champion below this in mcoc
  • te_dua_shumte_dua_shum Posts: 1,001 ★★★★
    I'm cavalier and bought all the 30$, the 10$ and the 5$ offers and the 1K units bundle, im saving my 5* shards but i opened four 6* crystals and the result was... not bad, at least i got the magneto dupe ^_^ I also wanted to buy the 50$ unit offer to be able to buy the 4K units bundle but kabam decided that i couldn't for some unknown reason, so i bought a jacket instead and used 3K units to buy ten more Abom crystals: didn't get abom above 3* but i got a 5* IHulk and a dupe on my 5* guardian ^_^
    The best thing about this offer are the sig. stones, now i have 150 of them (not as good as 4th july but still ok) *_*

• Dr_Z01dbergDr_Z01dberg Posts: 512 ★★★

Went for a featured Cav also
  • te_dua_shumte_dua_shum Posts: 1,001 ★★★★

9k units spent for just a 3* version of him, and you hit the jackpot with one crystal? I hate you. congrats for the pull, but i still hate you ^____(grrrrr)____^
  • Iamant1Iamant1 Posts: 167

In other words a total load of ****

• NeotwismNeotwism Posts: 1,803 ★★★★★

At least I won't waste any more money after this one.
  • Dr_Z01dbergDr_Z01dberg Posts: 512 ★★★

9k units spent for just a 3* version of him, and you hit the jackpot with one crystal? I hate you. congrats for the pull, but i still hate you ^____(grrrrr)____^
    Ouch! I guess it wouldn’t help the hate if I told you that was from 2 crystals? 😂
  • RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,399 ★★★★★

pulled 2 Old Man Logans. i was like NO FRIGGIN WAY.. how does this land on the same champ back to back!!!!! lol. BUT i'm actually not even mad about it. i'm very happy with it actually.

Try opening 90's cyclops back to back with dual crystals
  • ANGRYEAGLEANGRYEAGLE Posts: 149
    Spent $20. Duped my 5✰ Punisher 2099. Also duped 5✰ Electra. New champ 5✰ Medusa.
    All 8 of my legendary crystals were 4✰. Didn’t do as good as I did during 4th of July sale. But I can’t complain.
  • Pancake_FacePancake_Face Posts: 1,390 ★★★★
    Main Account I got a 6* Killmonger. Didn't open any 5*s because I'm saving up for next featured
    Mini Account I got a 6* Carnage duped my 5* Thing and Awakened my 5* Gambit. Overall not bad. My 6* luck is terrible so Carnage and Killmonger are like my best 6* pulls which I'm pretty happy about.
  • CoBfan1987CoBfan1987 Posts: 231

• JumpthesharkJumptheshark Posts: 242 ★★
    2 six star aegons , which let me do my first abyss run yesterday and today in 720 units.

Also got six star colossus and cosmic ghost rider
  • ZsirhcZZsirhcZ Posts: 136
    Air walker. Awful. But used to it.
  • ZsirhcZZsirhcZ Posts: 136
    Air walker. Awful. But used to it.

• I stopped at 1
  • BlackTuranBlackTuran Posts: 642 ★★★
    I think I’m happy overall