**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Cyber Weekend Sales Feedback [Merged Threads]

Comments

• GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,242 ★★★★★
    Jank39 said:

Theronin said:

Totally useless deals for the F2p players

Right, because they don't need 5*s, 6*s, AGs, and Sigs.
    A huge number of us (Cavalier players pushing for throne breaker) have no need for more random 5 or even 6 star champs. We need t5cc shards... and specific class of shards to progress. These deals are targeted at new Cavalier players by the look of things. I think that's the main issue. But fair enough, maybe Kabam marketing have come up with a plan to ignore a certain segment of players as they think they will make more money that way. But... we do have the right to provide feedback in the vain hope it may help us either long or short term.
    Well, they're the most rare Resource first off. Secondly, the Offers are for everyone from newly-Cav and up. So that would make it spades easier for that hurdle for everyone.
  • ShneidsShneids Posts: 8
    There are lots of players that just need a t5c to R3 a champ and unlock thrownbreaker. This would open the gates for people to spend on the better deals, vs none at all.
  • SecretWarri0rSecretWarri0r Posts: 230

I like how to be thronebreaker and get the best rewards I HAVE to rank up my unduped Venom the Duck to rank 3. Considering RNG has given me one cosmic champion from 29 6* crystals and all my t5cc fragments have line up for that one class. Seems like a pretty big coincidence to me and its pretty demotivating.

While off topic slightly, if I had the cosmic, I would rank up my venom the duck unduped in a HEARTBEAT. He’s not even a bad champ. That said, I definitely understand the spirit of your post and agree. I’m afraid to say anything else because they’ve already removed 2 of my posts.
  • DaileyDailey Posts: 283 ★★
    Best advice to everyone and pass it on. If you don’t like the offers ...don’t buy them. Just like being at a store...you would buy something that is not a good deal or absolutely needed. I’m cavalier and I bought the smallest offer to pull a six star. Instant regret as usual. Good luck to all cav players !
  • TyEdgeTyEdge Posts: 2,965 ★★★★★
    Yeah, you could treat excitement as “money in the bank,” but it was pretty obvious IMO that the entirety of the hype surrounding Black Friday was the prospect of assembling a t5cc. It’s also pretty clear there was a deliberate decision to strip them out of the offers.

To borrow a phrase from Arrested Development, “it’s like they (especially enjoy) being withholding”
    TyEdge said:

Yeah, you could treat excitement as “money in the bank,” but it was pretty obvious IMO that the entirety of the hype surrounding Black Friday was the prospect of assembling a t5cc. It’s also pretty clear there was a deliberate decision to strip them out of the offers.

To borrow a phrase from Arrested Development, “it’s like they (especially enjoy) being withholding”

That's just conjecture. You can't say they were in there in the first place to strip them out.
  • RB65RB65 Posts: 28
    @Kabam Miike I understand that Kabam is in the business of making money. I also understand that in the announcement email you stated that there would be no changes. However, it seems to me that Kabam knew that the offers were not going to meet expectations. I mean, you being Cavalier surely knew this. And yet they went forward as is. As always, “working as intended” is the response. Sad
  • TurboGodTurboGod Posts: 48

the uncollected one had T5B and 6 star shards but the Caviler had 50k 5 star shards ..... even if i duped all 5 5 stars i would get 1375 6 star shards and Iso ... But uncollected gets 2k 6 star shards.... i like the 6 star sig stones however i needed the shards to possibly awakened a 6 star.....

The logic here is horrible and they need to do something. @Kabam Miike please for god sakes man... make an announcement or something .

We were kids opening Christmas presents but we got coal....
  • LorddrewLorddrew Posts: 297 ★★
    @Kabam Miike did you guys listen to us by increasing the gap further with upcoming events ? As the latest update it seems not. Cavalier and TB get diffrent rewards and calenders.
  • TyEdgeTyEdge Posts: 2,965 ★★★★★
    It’s a holiday weekend so it’s not especially reasonable to expect action, but that’s a good reason to focus group your **** so you don’t end up with a thousand-post topic simmering on the forums for 3 days before everyone gets back.

Meanwhile, it’s some poor lackey’s job to respond to this, presumably, in a more substantive fashion than “we’ll take it under advisement.” That sucks for that person, and I’m sorry they’ve been out in that position.
    What's to say? The Offers are live now. There's not much that can be said. While I agree that some things are a bit backwards, like the T5Bs, it's evident they're not ready to make T5CCs that available.
  • DaileyDailey Posts: 283 ★★
    I think the large majority of cav players at this point are on the brink of free to play or maybe Even considering new games. It’s ashamed as this game was and is still fun. I don’t want handouts or an easy path in this game but the disparity between Black Friday offers is unreal. Is it time to R3 Spider Gwen....ummm no thanks.
  • KarmaConnectKarmaConnect Posts: 48
    edited November 2020
    A warning to Cavs, here are my absolute trash results.

The rest of my old pre cyber weekend 6*s

Spending is only one aspect. If it was all just about money, they'd likely pollute the game with Sales for Class Cats. The game balance is also something that needs to be taken into consideration.
This discussion has been closed.