**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Whom to awaken 5* (have 145 sig stones generic)

Have a generic awakening gem and generous amount of sig stones to sig.up. Please help because 20 of my 5* sig stones are in overflow and I don't want to get them wasted.

Whom to awaken 5* (have 145 sig stones generic) 33 votes

Human torch
0%
Captain America infinity war
48%
XxicylovexXHendrossTommJSDThatOneMasterGamerSarvanga1_DRAGONDUDE963walkerdogAquaflashXguard77Aryan2335HagureMeijinSazedThe_grim3SantiagoEhsaanBarani7datofuシ 16 votes
Omega red
48%
noor17Almighty_JabzAmazing_Demon05Speedro420DarkDuelistRenaxqqC_Trooper88EtherealityCrcrcrcWill3808Boimaster69Yodabolt21NuclearOrk[Deleted User]GardenerScarcity27 16 votes
Stark spidey (duped)
0%
Iceman
0%
Hyperion
3%
ramsey8582 1 vote
She hulk
0%
Mister fantastic
0%

Comments

• Options
    Aryan2335Aryan2335 Posts: 16
    Okay thanks man
  • Options
    AquaflashAquaflash Posts: 47
    Crcrcrc said:

With sigs it is easily omega if you have suicides. Without suicides I would go capiw.

My thoughts exactly
  • Options
    C_Trooper88C_Trooper88 Posts: 80
    Omega red
    I voted Omega Red, but agree with everyone's comments above to go with Cap if you are not running suicides
  • Options
    walkerdog said:

Its kind of awkward. Hype is better than caiw/or but doesn't need more than 20 stones. OR is the best of the three if you do have suicides and want to go to 200 or close, and CAIW might be the right call if u don't already have void sigged up.

Never iceman of those.

Bro I got omega from a nexus with the choice of omega red, void, and phoenix
  • Options

I voted Omega Red, but agree with everyone's comments above to go with Cap if you are not running suicides

I want to awaken and sig up omega but the thing is though I have unlocked the suicides I just never used them, I am just scared like I will eventually die if I mess up or the recoil will kill me.
  • Options
    TommJSDTommJSD Posts: 9
    CapIW no question about it, He’s utility at high sig is a game changer

Got me through so much content
  • Options
    EtherealityEthereality Posts: 685 ★★★
    Omega red
    Only CAIW and OR from that list are worth it.

I voted Omega Red cuz you have unlocked the suicides, but you might have not used them on a suicide friendly champ like Omega. U need not to worry about recoil with him cuz u can just throw sp3s

CAIW is also a good choice, and he is also somewhat suicide friendly if high sig and running a skill champ on the team. However u do need to throw sp2 with him so yeah you'll get recoil. Thing is not many champs can survive a couple of kinetically charged sp2s from a R5 high sig ( with a proper team, more on that later) CAIW.

One thing u have to consider ( and its a demerit on going for CAIW) is that he depends A LOT on your team's makeup. For him to shine you need team members of different classes. If you have at least 4 other high rank, beyond godlike or godlike champs and of different classes ( a skill one is a MUST for hin to shrug off debuffs) then your golden. But if you don't then you'll have tombring whatever champs just to pamper CAIW and make him shine, but if they are no godd/ at least R4 then they'll be just dead weights.

OR, although he does benefit from some synergies ( specially Sabretooth one) he does t really NEED them in order to shine.