**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Abyss team suggestion

ChelseaFCChelseaFC Posts: 97
edited November 2020 in Strategy and Tips
NF, torch, aegon, doom are guaranteed spots, would you fill the fifth spot with proximo for combo shield and enhanced furies, quake for 3 evades with Nf synergy, (but lonely r1 5*), or Corvus to help with the run? Can’t make up my mind. Any other suggestions also welcome
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• Options
    abqberabqber Posts: 230 ★★
    Heimdall. Cheat death can come in clutch.
    Good luck with your run.
    Cheers!
  • Options
    AATTAATT Posts: 525 ★★★
    I used same team with quake for the 5th spot. Heimdall will save you once, but after the 2nd set of charges (against unblockeable/unstopable defenders) you'll die anyways. Quake can save you three times in a quest, which it was useful for me, specially against collector
  • Options
    HI_guys said:

Heimdall and Sym Supreme or oongshit to replace doom

No sym unfortunately, who is the other? Besides sym supreme I didn’t see anyone being more effective than doom on path 1.
  • Options

No sym unfortunately, who is the other? Besides sym supreme I didn’t see anyone being more effective than doom on path 1.

LONGSHOT

Does better than doom? Even undupped ?
  • Options
    EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    ChelseaFC said:

LONGSHOT

Symbiote Supreme is the best option, Longshot 2nd for the easy path. Doom is the better option for pretty much every other path in Abyss though.
  • Options
    HI_guys said:

ChelseaFC said:

LONGSHOT

Longhsot dosent need a dupe

Where does longshot do better than doom? Just so I know.