**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

The last champs on the chart! Most likely Fantastic four!!!

So now we have Blade, Morningstar, and Mephisto. With Thor ragnarok coming out after next month it's pretty obvious that gladiator hulk and either Hela or heimdall. That leaves one last champ. In between miss marvel and moon knight
xlm02sth4rs4.jpeg
I made a list of every notable marvel character that fits with that in the alphabet.
Could be
Mister hyde
Mister fantastic
Mister negative
Mister sinister
Mockingbird
Modok
Molecule man
Mole man
Molten man
Moon boy
Moon girl
Moondragon
Out of all those who do you think would be most likely. Will the long awaited fantastic four be our Christmas and new year special??!

Comments

• JasonMBryantJasonMBryant Posts: 301 ★★
    As long as Ike Perlmutter is in charge of Marvel, odds of getting the Fantastic Four are low.

I'd say one of the villains in the list is a good bet. Kabam has been trying to add a lot more villains lately.
  • DHCVoLtDHCVoLt Posts: 266
    As long as Ike Perlmutter is in charge of Marvel, odds of getting the Fantastic Four are low.

I'd say one of the villains in the list is a good bet. Kabam has been trying to add a lot more villains lately.
    I don't think Ike has any say in what Kabam does with their right to use marvel characters in their game.
  • DHCVoLtDHCVoLt Posts: 266
    Mr Sinister
    It's possible but think about X-men dark Phoenix coming out soon, I doubt they'd do 2 x-men months so close to each other
  • Mighty thor
  • Rogue42Rogue42 Posts: 1,006 ★★★
    DHCVoLt wrote: »
    I don't think Ike has any say in what Kabam does with their right to use marvel characters in their game.
    Well, that would depend on the language in the licensing agreement. My understanding is that Marvel has pulled back on all uses of the Fantastic Four, even in the comics.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    edited September 2017
    Long story short, it's shaky ground. Fox acquired the rights under a technicality, albeit a specific deadline. Now, there was talk of Marvel acquiring the rights again. There is some speculation as to whether they own the Movie Rights alone, or the rights in general, but the likelihood of seeing them added in other avenues is small because there is still iffy relations. My guess is it's not FF.
  • TKalTKal Posts: 534 ★★
    BrotherVo wrote: »
    Mighty thor

Mighty Thor is Jane Foster.
    And it doesn’t fit.
  • SpinoSpino Posts: 241
    Mighty Thor, if it was him, would rank in T for Thor, like Red Hulk is in H for Hulk.
    Fantastic Four are off limit for games, merchandising, in short for everything except for the movies, where Fox has the rights.
  • DemonicStalkerDemonicStalker Posts: 303 ★★
    Still very surprised people kept saying Gladiator Hulk stands between ghost rider and green goblin. Based on Kabam's alphabetical arrangement, Gladiator Hulk will be spelled as Hulk Gladiator, thus, should be placed between Howard The Duck and Hulk Red. The only champions that really stand between ghost rider and green goblin are Giant Man, Gideon (x-men), Gladiator (Kallark), Grandmaster and Gorgon (Inhuman). The way I see it, it's between Gladiator (Kallark) or Grandmaster and if Grandmaster is unplayable boss in this game. It sure is Gladiator (Kallark). So how does it fit in the story?

Assuming the champion between Hawkeye and Hood is Hela, the story would be Hela destroying Shi'ar and pointing the blame to Thor, thus Gladiator would be Chap 1 boss. Chap 2 is where we get the champion Mongoose, hired either by Hela (after summoner has defeated Gladiator Kallark) or Gladiator Kallark (after he fails to defeat summoner in chap 1). Mongoose will be the boss of chap 2 and thus, is the champion after Ms Marvel. Hela will be chap 3 boss.

Conclusion is Nov 2017 will also have 3 champions; Hela (Cosmic), Gladiator (Cosmic) and Mongoose (Science).
  • DHCVoLt wrote: »
    So now we have Blade, Morningstar, and Mephisto. With Thor ragnarok coming out after next month it's pretty obvious that gladiator hulk and either Hela or heimdall. That leaves one last champ. In between miss marvel and moon knight
    xlm02sth4rs4.jpeg
    I made a list of every notable marvel character that fits with that in the alphabet.
    Could be
    Mister hyde
    Mister fantastic
    Mister negative
    Mister sinister
    Mockingbird
    Modok
    Molecule man
    Mole man
    Molten man
    Moon boy
    Moon girl
    Moondragon
    Out of all those who do you think would be most likely. Will the long awaited fantastic four be our Christmas and new year special??!

If nothing else, I love your optimism.
  • Fox has the FF, but they also have the Xmen. We have Xmen in game, so where the **** are the FF.
  • DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,874 ★★★★★
    Mr Sinister
    It's possible but think about X-men dark Phoenix coming out soon, I doubt they'd do 2 x-men months so close to each other

That ain't coming out soon at all, not even finished filming it.
  • kraioszerokraioszero Posts: 148
    xlm02sth4rs4.jpeg
    Could be
    Mister hyde
    Mister fantastic
    Mister negative
    Mister sinister
    Mockingbird
    Modok
    Molecule man
    Mole man
    Molten man
    Moon boy
    Moon girl
    Moondragon

Well, it is not even a 150 characters rooster, right?
  • ImranImran Posts: 587 ★★★
    Hope last character mister sinister.
  • mum_m2mum_m2 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★
    No.
  • mum_m2mum_m2 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★
    Also, With Mister Sinister it sets up one of the most wanted characters not in the game to do this day and possibly a likely candidate for 2018: Apocalypse
  • My guess is Misty Knight.

Netflix Punisher event in December. Misty Knight just lost her arm in Netflix Defenders. She is about to get her enhanced Stark tech bionic arm. If she's in the Netflix Punisher series then she will be our last missing champ.

She has already been confirmed for Netflix Luke Cage season 2, premiering in early 2018

I'm excited for a potential new Netflix Punisher arena Christmas week! 12/21 - 12/27
  • mighty thor
  • as in thor from ragnorok movie
  • World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,567 ★★★★★
    edited October 2017
    If not Mister Sinister, then Moondragon?
  • nebneb Posts: 453 ★★★
    Marvel doesn't want to promote characters they can't use in movies. This was the explanation I read when the new marvel vs capcom infinite excluded all the xmen this time around. People are referring to that game as avengers vs capcom now.
  • YellsomeYellsome Posts: 485
    Misty night?
  • solopolosolopolo Posts: 883 ★★★
    There's also now a blank between nebula and nightcrawler. Hilariously I found negasonic teenage warhead, who's in the new deadpool movie. Might not be her, but I can't think of any other potentials.
  • VoluntarisVoluntaris Posts: 1,198 ★★★
    HELLCOW
  • YellsomeYellsome Posts: 485
    solopolo wrote: »
    There's also now a blank between nebula and nightcrawler. Hilariously I found negasonic teenage warhead, who's in the new deadpool movie. Might not be her, but I can't think of any other potentials.

nebula and nightcrawler?