**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

KABAM, about that Black Panther tribute

2»

Comments

• Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,810 ★★★★★

Can we just move on and replace him for BP 2. I’m done hearing about this, he was an actor who played a character in a movie. Many have done it and died and been left alone and or replaced with no issues from anyone. We move on

I don’t actually think he’s getting recast, I believe Shuri is going to become the new black panther (could be wrong)
  • Options
    Iron_Patriot_is_litIron_Patriot_is_lit Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
    In all honestly, I want kabam to make a tribute to Chadwick.

The only tribute I want is for them to donate to cancer research so no one else has to die the way he did. We don’t need any of that special event BS. Let’s give a meaningful tribute and contribute to meaningful causes.
  • Options

Can we just move on and replace him for BP 2. I’m done hearing about this, he was an actor who played a character in a movie. Many have done it and died and been left alone and or replaced with no issues from anyone. We move on

I don’t actually think he’s getting recast, I believe Shuri is going to become the new black panther (could be wrong)
    That's my theory too
  • Options
    Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    edited November 2020
    It’s already been said. He’s not being recasted. Shuri (like in the comics will take the mantle). Or mbaku
  • Options
    sdexc said:

sdexc said:

god damn yall r toxic
    u literally put words in his mouth so u could call him disrepectful and a bad person etc.

Where was he begging for stuff? he just thought that a title etc would be a nice way to HONOR the guy. Whether or not u think that is the "correct" way to honor someone is ur opinion. U have no way of knowing his intentions and if ur not such a egotistical person u could easily tell that he didnt mean anything bad by it. Next time dont assume anything or act like u know everything and stop to think about
    What harm is it actually doing? NONE
    What r the persons intentions? Most likely POSITIVE
    What came about becuz of this post? LITERALLY NOTHING

but you guys r such self-righteous douchebags you immediately assumed hes only out for selfgain. U guys think this game is so important that "free stuff" would cause u guys to be taking advantadge of his death. (wonder what u guys think about the news. lol)

R u guys so stupid that u think that getting a buff or a title or whatever makes u feel like ur benefitting from his death?
    Jesus christ thats dumb. u guys r so obsessed with this game that u think that a buff would cause u to be benfitting from his death. ITS A GAME. getting a op buff for BP isnt causing u in ANYWAY to profit from his death. (That would be the news, social media, etc)

u all need to take a LONG look at urself in the mirror.
    Kabam already said they have something planned and this guy was just giving a suggestion.
    Do u rlly think kabam is listening to what ppl say they should do? Obv not. They have their own plan and some rando posting doesnt mean sh1t.

PS I dont know what crazy world ur living in but talking about a dead man isnt effecting them in any way. They r still "resting in peace". Saying negative or positive things, acting selfish or selfless doesnt change that fact that they r dead.
    @Negative_100 @AzKicker316 @Haji_Saab @Rohit_316 @Panchulon21 @IronGladiator22 @SpideyFunko @Blood_raise1 @odishika123 @ThatGuyYouSaw235 @Djin

Because what better way to honor someone like Chadwick is to give people free stuff, huh? The news isn’t getting “free stuff” they are informing the people a well respected figure has died.

You don’t honor Chadwick with a Black Panther buff, or a title. You honor him by doing what he did and helping those with cancer, and other charitable things.

Also, learn to actually type words instead of using u and r every sentence
    bruh ill type however i want
    if ur just learning about this now its sad. The News and Social Media both profit of ppl ppls death.
    The new/social media gets massive amounts of clicks which is all they want. Sorry to burst ur bubble but News business' arent out to inform ppl. ITS A BUSINESS. They r out to make MONEY and grow theyre business. Its always so pathetic to see ppl act like the news cares about issues. IDC about ur opinions on **** but why do u think CNN and MSNBC had him in the news all the time even over little things. Becuz they know a lot of ppl hate him and can get massive clicks over it.
    And that way to honor someone is ur OPINION. I agree with it but becuz u believe that is the correct way doesnt mean its the only correct way.

And AGAIN, a title buff, pfp etc is so insignificant to everything. Its a game. getting a buff or title is in no way benfiting from any death ina ny way what so ever
    But it is benefiting. People are asking for a buff because he died. That’s benefiting right there.

As for news, I hate to break it to you, but the news is out to inform people. Because the more people they inform, the richer the higher ups get. That’s how it works.
  • Options
    Arsoz said:

Guess we cant buff bp since his actor died

We can, it just shouldn’t be because the actor died. It should be because he needs it
  • Options
    sdexc said:

sdexc said:

sdexc said:

god damn yall r toxic
    u literally put words in his mouth so u could call him disrepectful and a bad person etc.

Where was he begging for stuff? he just thought that a title etc would be a nice way to HONOR the guy. Whether or not u think that is the "correct" way to honor someone is ur opinion. U have no way of knowing his intentions and if ur not such a egotistical person u could easily tell that he didnt mean anything bad by it. Next time dont assume anything or act like u know everything and stop to think about
    What harm is it actually doing? NONE
    What r the persons intentions? Most likely POSITIVE
    What came about becuz of this post? LITERALLY NOTHING

but you guys r such self-righteous douchebags you immediately assumed hes only out for selfgain. U guys think this game is so important that "free stuff" would cause u guys to be taking advantadge of his death. (wonder what u guys think about the news. lol)

R u guys so stupid that u think that getting a buff or a title or whatever makes u feel like ur benefitting from his death?
    Jesus christ thats dumb. u guys r so obsessed with this game that u think that a buff would cause u to be benfitting from his death. ITS A GAME. getting a op buff for BP isnt causing u in ANYWAY to profit from his death. (That would be the news, social media, etc)

u all need to take a LONG look at urself in the mirror.
    Kabam already said they have something planned and this guy was just giving a suggestion.
    Do u rlly think kabam is listening to what ppl say they should do? Obv not. They have their own plan and some rando posting doesnt mean sh1t.

PS I dont know what crazy world ur living in but talking about a dead man isnt effecting them in any way. They r still "resting in peace". Saying negative or positive things, acting selfish or selfless doesnt change that fact that they r dead.
    @Negative_100 @AzKicker316 @Haji_Saab @Rohit_316 @Panchulon21 @IronGladiator22 @SpideyFunko @Blood_raise1 @odishika123 @ThatGuyYouSaw235 @Djin

Because what better way to honor someone like Chadwick is to give people free stuff, huh? The news isn’t getting “free stuff” they are informing the people a well respected figure has died.

You don’t honor Chadwick with a Black Panther buff, or a title. You honor him by doing what he did and helping those with cancer, and other charitable things.

Also, learn to actually type words instead of using u and r every sentence
    bruh ill type however i want
    if ur just learning about this now its sad. The News and Social Media both profit of ppl ppls death.
    The new/social media gets massive amounts of clicks which is all they want. Sorry to burst ur bubble but News business' arent out to inform ppl. ITS A BUSINESS. They r out to make MONEY and grow theyre business. Its always so pathetic to see ppl act like the news cares about issues. IDC about ur opinions on **** but why do u think CNN and MSNBC had him in the news all the time even over little things. Becuz they know a lot of ppl hate him and can get massive clicks over it.
    And that way to honor someone is ur OPINION. I agree with it but becuz u believe that is the correct way doesnt mean its the only correct way.

And AGAIN, a title buff, pfp etc is so insignificant to everything. Its a game. getting a buff or title is in no way benfiting from any death ina ny way what so ever
    But it is benefiting. People are asking for a buff because he died. That’s benefiting right there.

As for news, I hate to break it to you, but the news is out to inform people. Because the more people they inform, the richer the higher ups get. That’s how it works.
    lol ppl were asking for a buff before he died. him dying just made it more wanted. Its so crazy that u still dont get it. ITS A GAME. a buff or title isnt causing anyone in anyway to benefit other than getting a more enjoyable character to play. i dont understand how a virtual item getting better is causing u to benfit IN THE REAL WORLD becuz its not. its rlly not.
    And secondly i dont know how ignorant someone can be about the news. Very Pathetic. 99% of news business r trash and u shouldnt listen to them. They all have agendas and r heavily biased. The news is trash if ur trying to make an informed decsion. I cant believe someone can know so little. OBVIOUSLY they r out to "inform" ppl. Thats the point of the news. BUT they do it in the way that generates the most clicks which causes them to distort the truth. Its called FAKE NEWS. Surely this is the first time you have heard about it right? Look at what happens to all the right-wingers in left news channels and vice versa. They blast each other with ridiculous bullsh1t becuz they want clicks becuz that makes them money. Have u never seen what the media did to pewdiepie, james gunn, Kanye?
    You can make an informed decision by looking a multiple news sources from multiple points of view, instead of sticking to just left wing or right wing channels.

You have the tools to figure out the real truth, if you do so is up to you. Fake news lol you sound like my president
  • Options
    sdexc said:

Arsoz said:

Guess we cant buff bp since his actor died

We can, it just shouldn’t be because the actor died. It should be because he needs it
    Were ppl asking for a BP buff before he died?
    Genuinely curious as wee seem to remember it two different ways
    Yes, they were. Now the requests have doubled and the reasoning has become “because Chadwick is dead”
This discussion has been closed.