Does anybody have worse 6 star roster of mine?

I really start to thinking about quit game because of that, yeah I have void but only that, I don't even want God tier I want heroes with some use
«1

Comments

  • Texas_11Texas_11 Posts: 2,606 ★★★★★
    Night crawler and massacre are decent. But overall , not great! How many 5/65 champs do you have?
  • Texas_11Texas_11 Posts: 2,606 ★★★★★
    Diabolic said:

    Texas_11 said:

    Night crawler and massacre are decent. But overall , not great! How many 5/65 champs do you have?

    I have 6 5/65 rn but tomorrow I'll make it 8 and I have 18 4/55
    Nice! Keep working man. A 6*R2 you won’t find as useful as a 5/65 champ for awhile, also you can almost rank up Two 5/65 champs For what it would cost a single R2.

    They just look better , but won’t be as useful. Even if you pulled a Corvus Glaive , With your roster you will have to decide where to put him. War , AQ, Quest,

  • CApww2 double dupe twice consecutive
  • My last two were squirrel and omega so things are looking up
    But imagine before that
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,329 ★★★★★
    Diabolic said:

    I really start to thinking about quit game because of that, yeah I have void but only that, I don't even want God tier I want heroes with some use

    Mine was worse with the same number of 6*s. I have like 35 now and have a few good one's but it's not great. Bottom line is play the game if you enjoy it and try to not have your enjoyment be tied to 6* crystal luck. Otherwise quit the game now because it may not get better for you anytime soon.
  • SnurrisSnurris Posts: 400 ★★★
    Come on guys.
    Everyone posting pictures here now has one or more really good champs.
    All depends on what kind of use you’re after.
    OP, you have Void, Massacre that is good and you got Black Bolt. One of the most underrated in the game.
    But as I said before. All depends on what your after (utility, high damage, defense and so on)
  • VendemiaireVendemiaire Posts: 2,172 ★★★★★


    I am kinda blessed by RNGeesus... so far.
  • DaileyDailey Posts: 275
    I am pretty sure as much as Kabam says but the god tiers drop a lot less frequently than the useless champions. If anyone says otherwise I have a four leaf clover I will sell you.
  • Mr_PlatypusMr_Platypus Posts: 2,763 ★★★★★
    Diabolic said:

    Texas_11 said:

    Diabolic said:

    Texas_11 said:

    Night crawler and massacre are decent. But overall , not great! How many 5/65 champs do you have?

    I have 6 5/65 rn but tomorrow I'll make it 8 and I have 18 4/55
    Nice! Keep working man. A 6*R2 you won’t find as useful as a 5/65 champ for awhile, also you can almost rank up Two 5/65 champs For what it would cost a single R2.

    They just look better , but won’t be as useful. Even if you pulled a Corvus Glaive , With your roster you will have to decide where to put him. War , AQ, Quest,
    My only problem is 5 stars about become little bit outdated soon and because of that sometimes I'm asking myself if i wasting my invertory for nothing
    You’re nowhere near this point. I’m at about 25 5/65s and still ranking more as I get the last few champs I need.
  • Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
    Arifutera said:

    I know it hurts...but think of it this way
    The more duds you get the less chance of getting them in future and more chance for getting God tiers soon

    This is completely false. He still has the exact same chance of pulling everyone. He would just dupe them instead of pulling duds for the first time. Sorry about your 6* roster man
  • MaxGamingMaxGaming Posts: 3,117 ★★★★

    Crcrcrc said:


    Sorry, not worse

    Taskmaster carries the squad doe
    No its more Thing and HT...
  • 1_ShuNeu_11_ShuNeu_1 Posts: 375 ★★★


    The account with domino had HORRID 6* luck for the longest time, then kinda out of no where got some good champs
    For the longest time doc oc was the best one

    However the one with tigra got pretty good pulls early on

    Don’t give up, you got void and massacre who aren’t terrible
    But eventually you have to get something good
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★

    Crcrcrc said:


    Sorry, not worse

    Taskmaster carries the squad doe
    Venompool is easily the best lol
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    and yeah op thats a tough roster. Hopefully void gets duped and puts in some work somewhere
  • SaltE_Wenis69SaltE_Wenis69 Posts: 1,687 ★★★★
    This is like the first roster i've seen that is actually straight garbo.
Sign In or Register to comment.