**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

When will we see the Chadwick love from Kabam?

DannyB01DannyB01 Posts: 471 ★★★
I know Kabam were looking into something to honour the passing of Chadwick Boseman (RIP). It's been over three months and there's been nothing though. Is something still in the pipeline? I'd love to see a BPCW update (he's got to be high on the list for an update/tune-up anyway).

Kabam could do an event where they bring back the infinity gauntlet BPCW that was part of the Thanos side-quests. They made him almost a spiritual character and one with the universe looking over the contest; could be a really nice theme for a tribute.

Comments

• MaxGamingMaxGaming Posts: 3,204 ★★★★★
    If they are working on something they will continue working on it and doing this will slow them down

And if they aren't working on it let him reset on peace
  • DannyB01DannyB01 Posts: 471 ★★★
    So you guys don't think it's right to ask for a follow-up on Kabam's comments? Fair enough.
  • Rohit_316Rohit_316 Posts: 3,386 ★★★★★
    What your post presents to the community is that you are looking for a buff of both or 1 of the BP in game but not directly saying it since you know people will run over you for this ..let the man Rest in heaven and Kabam will do whatever they want regardless people post it 1000 times or not.
    edited December 2020
    Actually, Kabam said something was in the pipeline so I'm just wondering if there's an update I'd not seen. But if you guys are feeling it's disrespectful to even ask then so be it. (It was a tweet by an MCOC dev)
  • DrDeadpoolDrDeadpool Posts: 170 ★★
    How about you just ask them to buff black panther without saying anything extra. literally no reason to bring up chadwick. all it does is makes you look incredibly selfish
  • MaxGamingMaxGaming Posts: 3,204 ★★★★★

THIS IS NOT HOW YOU HONOUR SOMEONE! IT IS A SELFISH WAY OF ASKING FOR SOMETHING THAT YOU HAVE WANTED FOR A WHILE UNDER THE GUISE OF HONOURING HIM! LET HIM REST IN PEACE AFTER ALL THAT HE WEBT THROUGH!

Now that you put it this way I see that this does seem like a selfish way of wanting stuff and the more people ask the more it seems that people are more into rewards Stan Lee's death was imm given as he was remarkable but when they don't do it for Chadwick people start to think it has to be given and it takes away from letting him Rest in Peace
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,860 ★★★★★
    DannyB01 said:

Actually, Kabam said something was in the pipeline so I'm just wondering if there's an update I'd not seen. But if you guys are feeling it's disrespectful to even ask then so be it. (It was a tweet by an MCOC dev)

Are you talking about the Black Panther tweet that someone asked and the Dev said yes to a refresh and yes to a new BP?

How about you just ask them to buff black panther without saying anything extra. literally no reason to bring up chadwick. all it does is makes you look incredibly selfish

It really doesn't. It's a follow up to a tweet saying they'd do something to honour the man. Ah well, no need to reply further.
    MaxGaming said:

Now that you put it this way I see that this does seem like a selfish way of wanting stuff and the more people ask the more it seems that people are more into rewards Stan Lee's death was imm given as he was remarkable but when they don't do it for Chadwick people start to think it has to be given and it takes away from letting him Rest in Peace

If Kabam had tweeted they had something in the pipeline to honour Stan, it would have been just the same question.
  • DannyB01 said:

So you guys don't think it's right to ask for a follow-up on Kabam's comments? Fair enough.

There was just literally another lengthy thread about this (yesterday) that I think has since been closed down.
    Creating another thread right away is not constructive, and will thus draw the ire of fellow summoners.

(If you knew of the other thread, that's why some harsh replies to another so soon after. If you did not, then just letting you know there was one).
    I did not know of that thread, but that explains how some people jumped from 0-100 so quickly. This is totally not constructive so suggest @Kabam Miike closes it. Clearly my thread didn't engage with the community as I'd hoped! :#
  • Negative_100Negative_100 Posts: 1,650 ★★★★
    Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
  • Drax_ReflexologistDrax_Reflexologist Posts: 120 ★★
    Simple fix, just do a cool title like they did for Stan. How about "One Tribe" or "Wakanda Forever"? I'm sure there have been some great suggestions already.
    Don't worry about the character buff stuff.
This discussion has been closed.