**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Gamma-Rama Good Times

1234568»

Comments

• Options
    ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★
    May I ask if RHulk boss is the last shadows raid, or Venom boss tmr? Thanks.
  • Options
    satvik17satvik17 Posts: 76
    Reference said:

May I ask if RHulk boss is the last shadows raid, or Venom boss tmr? Thanks.

No there is one more after the RHulk aka the Venom boss Shadow Raid
  • Options
    Kabam BooKabam Boo Posts: 840 ★★★★★
    Please note our update to the event:

UPDATE

Extended times!

FIXIT’S FINE GOODS
    Starts: 11/04/2020 @ 18:00 UTC (10AM PST)
    Ends: 12/09/2020 @ 18:00 UTC (10AM PST)

GAMMA GALORE SPEND EVENT
    Starts: 11/04/2020 @ 17:00 UTC (10AM PST)
    Ends: 12/09/2020 @ 18:00 UTC (10AM PST)
  • Options
    CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,940 ★★★★★
    Wsm10 said:

I just wanted to put my thoughts on the side event, and an issue I'm seeing in general. The power difference between levels is getting ridiculous. I just wanted to see the difficulty difference between a few, and it's really getting unacceptable, especially for the level of rewards received for the difficulty. Master, you start at between 900-1000 and third fight is a small bit of difference. For epic, it starts AT 9K, and the third fight i just saw was 18K!!! Really? It's incredibly frustrating to see this, because that difference in difficulty is absurd. It's literally 10-18x upped.
    I seriously don't understand how ANYONE can think that's alright. This has been happening off & on for a while, bar a few really great events that didn't have this pathetic power creep nonsense. I really hope this doesn't continue.

That is very easy if you have gotten uncollected
  • Options
    JediJones77JediJones77 Posts: 149
    edited December 2020
    I'm glad Venom is the last quest of the event. This was the easiest one for me. I can complete it most of the time with no resources. I use 6-star Venom on the Spider champs, Domino on Kingpin and Blade with the trinity for backup on everything else (since they're all villains). Didn't beat it every time but had a good success rate. Venom is the MVP. If he dies early then it gets a lot tougher to get past Starky and Spider-Gwen.

I was waiting to spend any gamma until I had 1.5 million and I just hit it now with 3 entry tickets to spare.
  • Options
    J_Force_101J_Force_101 Posts: 11
    not receiving my gamma rewards for completing EQ. Does this game ever work properly