**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Thoughts on Daredevil (Hell's Kitchen) Buff after trying him out?

Comments

• Grootman1294Grootman1294 Posts: 863 ★★★★

I am doing the rotation :
    First go to sp3 then spam 2 heavies then sp2

Yeah that's what i'm doing as well... Seems alright but there is probably a better rotation
  • TheMaskTheMask Posts: 104
    edited December 2020

TheMask said:

The fury doesnt stack i think....which is a big disappointment
    Atleast give a max stack 2 kabam !!

sp2 fury stacks. But the fury from his sig ability does not, which is extremely disappointing. It wouldn't be game breaking if it stacked
    Yeah truee, which is very veryy disappointing lol...now i want to know what is the use of his first part of signature ability lol...
    GIVES Rage debuff with no effect xD
  • HolrosHolros Posts: 361 ★★★
    Sick numbers and the bleed really adds IP that way, with this rotation you should have at least a rage and a fury for pretty much the whole fight meaning you are constantly healing with despair and you doing sick damage at the side, I'm taking him up
  • KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,722 ★★★★★
    Etjama said:

Kerneas said:

Just tried him, he looks a bit difficult and hell of a fun to play. I have only 1/25 5* but his damage isn't bad at all. If you set up crit and cruelty right he can get some sweet crits. My first impression is, that there's gotta be some learning curve

I wanna play with my 4/55 now while I can before I unlock suicides. Still trying to figure out the optimal rotation.
    I think he is the kind of champion whose optimal rotation will not be discovered immediately. So far it seems you wanna combine fury+precision+as much cruelty as possible and launch an sp2.
    Ok his synergy with Kingpin looks nice
    Blocking gives 50% chance to get Rage debuff
  • Bsweezy0821Bsweezy0821 Posts: 213 ★★
    I literally just pulled him as a 5*... he better be damn good
  • Rohit_316Rohit_316 Posts: 3,386 ★★★★★
    Bah gawd ..ngl ..the new playstyle and animations looks like you're playing Frank Castle ( web series version) like beatdown assasin ..much better kit and a grt overhaul with utlities.
    Sungj said:

His Sp1 animation should be his Sp2 animation and vice versa. His Sp1 animation is so much more complex and impactful it makes his Sp2 animation seem very underwhelming. They could've just lowered the sp 2 bleed damage per stack to compensate for the increased hit count and switch the animations

Exactly, SP2 looks very well sad animation lol...sp1 is great, plus to decrease the combo meter they should have gone with sp1 animation....
  • TheHoodedDormammuTheHoodedDormammu Posts: 1,448 ★★★

I think the most important is he’s usable and better than before. Not every buff has to be Colossus-Mags level

Totally agree. It's so annoying that everyone expects this. He went from the worst Skill to arguably a top 10... nothing wrong with that.

The entitlement within this community is something else....
    Still, it would be nice if the rage debuff from his sig ability converted into a fury when it expired
  • AleorAleor Posts: 3,045 ★★★★★
    I didn't read any of his description, but his animation is very nice. Damage was not, but maybe I just didn't use him right
  • JragonMaster170JragonMaster170 Posts: 2,043 ★★★★★
    I love the animation change, but in the video, he looks underwhelming
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★

I think the most important is he’s usable and better than before. Not every buff has to be Colossus-Mags level

Totally agree. It's so annoying that everyone expects this. He went from the worst Skill to arguably a top 10... nothing wrong with that.

The entitlement within this community is something else....
    And the amount of nonsense you're saying is something else, that's an overhaul for a charcter in the weakest class in game so if that's not magneto and colossus level I don't know what should be
    this wasn’t an overhaul for Karnak
    Rookiie said:

Lol exactly
    This buff seems to be very well thought of, instead of the regular Parry-Heavy & increase Attack / Prowess
    He'll find his uses in the contest
    Let's just wait

Edit: also we need to see him at a very high sig level, before we judge
    When we are not able to determine his use in the contest even after the overhaul and using it, shows that it is underwhelming. No one is comparing it
    I hope im proven wromg though, need some rank 5 gameplays.
  • TheHoodedDormammuTheHoodedDormammu Posts: 1,448 ★★★
    TheMask said:

Rookiie said:

Lol exactly
    This buff seems to be very well thought of, instead of the regular Parry-Heavy & increase Attack / Prowess
    Let's just wait

When we are not able to determine his use in the contest even after the overhaul and using it, shows that it is underwhelming. No one is comparing it
    I put some r5 gameplay on the first page
  • RookiieRookiie Posts: 4,683 ★★★★★
    edited December 2020
    TheMask said:

Rookiie said:

Lol exactly
    Let's just wait

He's been live for barely an hour
    And everything we have tested and seen is against ROL WS
    But we all know the game is more complicated than that
    There might be nodes he's great for
    Huge damage rotations we haven't seen
    Hang on ...
    The miss counter at 3:13 is good lol
    We need some rabk 5 stuff !!

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=jNS4m7TNHAE&t=161s