**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Thoughts on Daredevil (Hell's Kitchen) Buff after trying him out?

Comments

• Bsweezy0821Bsweezy0821 Posts: 213 ★★
    Update is up on iOS... time to try him out
  • TheMaskTheMask Posts: 104

Took 208 hits to bring down ROL winter soldier...

Is that a rank 5???
  • MAERvelGODMAERvelGOD Posts: 320 ★★★
    I like the animations a lot now, and his damage is definitely decent... I think he just needs to ramp up (via his combo I think)
  • TheHoodedDormammuTheHoodedDormammu Posts: 1,448 ★★★
    Even though I was probably not using the optimal rotation, it is extremely underwhelming

I like the animations a lot now, and his damage is definitely decent... I think he just needs to ramp up (via his combo I think)

That was exactly what I was thinking! Maybe just give him a starlord kind of ramp up or something
  • HolrosHolros Posts: 361 ★★★
    I have played around with daredevil and I must say I am impressed, I'm really impressed, he doesn't have crazy numbers like nick fury but his damage is far from poor, he has nice damage.
    So basically for short fight to medium fights what you want to do is fire off an sp2 to get a rage debuff then go for another sp2, before you get to this sp2 the rage would have expired and would have turned into a fury buff, now what you want to do is throw heavies(heavies grant you cruelty in exchange for 10 combo meter)to get your combo meter around 25-30 combo, guess why?, when you fire your sp2(which will consume 15 combo) you automatically switch back to his first mode and your rage automatically converts to a fury making you have 2 Furies, so you basically just repeat this to get the most damage in short fights.
    In long fights you want to go for the sp3 first before you start the sp2 spam for more damage.
    I don't run suicide so I wouldn't know but I don't think he is good for suicide, if you don't run suicide but you have willpower then put on a big smile cos you basically have an on demand regen that you can keep up for the whole fight, yes you heard me for the entire fight, now what you want to do is spam sp2 like I initially stated but what you will be doing differently is you won't be firing off your sp2 when your combo meter is between 25-30, just spam sp2 normally, what this means is you get a rage from sp2 which is a debuff that will keep healing you and by the time it expires into a fury you should have 2 bars of power ready, fire your sp2 for another rage which is basically free healing, keep spamming this and you basically have a fury and a rage(debuff) for the whole fight, pretty nice right?.
    As for utility he isn't lacking in utility if you ask me, he has a 65% daar, that's the utility.
    Come on Holros you can't be serious how is 65% daar supposed to do anything for me right?, not to worry we can play around that, he has a synergy with psylocke and one other person I can't remember, whenever he knocks down a champion the synergy places a disorient debuff on them reducing their daar by 35% for 12 seconds, give me that evil laugh will you (muhahaha I will destroy the world, sorry I mean the contest).
    With this synergy all you have to do is to throw heavies or use special attacks to gain that 12 seconds 35% daar, couple that with his stick mode 65% daar then you have 100% daar when attacking the opponent, so basically you have a locked on falcon in your hands, bye bye to thing, evaders(yes you heard me our boy will counter evade), and other crazy defenders.
    He still has more utility, crazy right?, with his synergy he is a nice counter for buffed up, what else by using his sp2 spam(combo meter method) he can keep up 3 buffs for practically the whole fight making him a nice counter to buffed up, he has a strong bleed so he should be good for do you bleed, his play style is straight forward and can be tinkered with meaning you can change playstyles for different scenarios, and his SIG ability makes him bypass passive damage from hitting the opponent, making him a counter for korg, thorns and killmonger, pretty solid if you ask me.
    That's all I have discovered so far, if you think there's anything I missed or anything I am wrong about feel free to let me know. Thanks for reading
  • TheInfintyTheInfinty Posts: 1,382 ★★★★
    Used my R2 five star got around 300k off in 200 hits I’m fairly impressed
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    I literally forgot I had him as a 5* until today, lol. I just popped a mutant/skill dual class crystal and awakened him. I also happen to have two skill rankup gems for 2016 champs as well. So yeah, seems he's going up.
    Kill_Grey said:

I literally forgot I had him as a 5* until today, lol. I just popped a mutant/skill dual class crystal and awakened him. I also happen to have two skill rankup gems for 2016 champs as well. So yeah, seems he's going up.

Mine is currently at r3, r5 is the goal, mine isn't awakened but I don't think he needs it
  • Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★
    I took rol ws in 300 hits with r3 daredevil.
    Let's see how the utility part fares.
  • Mr_PlatypusMr_Platypus Posts: 2,779 ★★★★★
    Damage isn’t amazing, isn’t awful either.
    But the utility with ignoring stuff like thorn (and I’m assuming it’d work with stuff like limbo too) should make up for the bang average damage.
  • TheMask said:

TheMask said:

The fury doesnt stack i think....which is a big disappointment
    Atleast give a max stack 2 kabam !!

sp2 fury stacks. But the fury from his sig ability does not, which is extremely disappointing. It wouldn't be game breaking if it stacked
    Yeah truee, which is very veryy disappointing lol...now i want to know what is the use of his first part of signature ability lol...
    GIVES Rage debuff with no effect xD
    The Rage Debuff his signature ability gives him for exiting his Murdock Boy mode won't convert into a Fury, but it will still activate the Attack Rating boost he gets for each Non-Damaging Debuff while in Stick's Apprentice mode, as well as to letting him easily activate the healing from Willpower. This can let him have that increased Attack Rating and some healing going for long portions of the fight.
  • NewlinstheoryNewlinstheory Posts: 1,012 ★★★★
    @Kabam Zibiit is this the same situation for the Kingpin synergy?
    zeezee57 said:

Unfortunately you basically can't use him running suicides, the gimped regen rate is horrid

Yeah I know, I don't think he is for those that run suicides
    Holros said:

I have played around with daredevil and I must say I am impressed, I'm really impressed, he doesn't have crazy numbers like nick fury but his damage is far from poor, he has nice damage.
    So basically for short fight to medium fights what you want to do is fire off an sp2 to get a rage debuff then go for another sp2, before you get to this sp2 the rage would have expired and would have turned into a fury buff, now what you want to do is throw heavies(heavies grant you cruelty in exchange for 10 combo meter)to get your combo meter around 25-30 combo, guess why?, when you fire your sp2(which will consume 15 combo) you automatically switch back to his first mode and your rage automatically converts to a fury making you have 2 Furies, so you basically just repeat this to get the most damage in short fights.
    In long fights you want to go for the sp3 first before you start the sp2 spam for more damage.
    I don't run suicide so I wouldn't know but I don't think he is good for suicide, if you don't run suicide but you have willpower then put on a big smile cos you basically have an on demand regen that you can keep up for the whole fight, yes you heard me for the entire fight, now what you want to do is spam sp2 like I initially stated but what you will be doing differently is you won't be firing off your sp2 when your combo meter is between 25-30, just spam sp2 normally, what this means is you get a rage from sp2 which is a debuff that will keep healing you and by the time it expires into a fury you should have 2 bars of power ready, fire your sp2 for another rage which is basically free healing, keep spamming this and you basically have a fury and a rage(debuff) for the whole fight, pretty nice right?.
    As for utility he isn't lacking in utility if you ask me, he has a 65% daar, that's the utility.
    Come on Holros you can't be serious how is 65% daar supposed to do anything for me right?, not to worry we can play around that, he has a synergy with psylocke and one other person I can't remember, whenever he knocks down a champion the synergy places a disorient debuff on them reducing their daar by 35% for 12 seconds, give me that evil laugh will you (muhahaha I will destroy the world, sorry I mean the contest).
    With this synergy all you have to do is to throw heavies or use special attacks to gain that 12 seconds 35% daar, couple that with his stick mode 65% daar then you have 100% daar when attacking the opponent, so basically you have a locked on falcon in your hands, bye bye to thing, evaders(yes you heard me our boy will counter evade), and other crazy defenders.
    He still has more utility, crazy right?, with his synergy he is a nice counter for buffed up, what else by using his sp2 spam(combo meter method) he can keep up 3 buffs for practically the whole fight making him a nice counter to buffed up, he has a strong bleed so he should be good for do you bleed, his play style is straight forward and can be tinkered with meaning you can change playstyles for different scenarios, and his SIG ability makes him bypass passive damage from hitting the opponent, making him a counter for korg, thorns and killmonger, pretty solid if you ask me.
    That's all I have discovered so far, if you think there's anything I missed or anything I am wrong about feel free to let me know. Thanks for reading

In addition to this, I have heard he still counters miss, which is nice, and after testing him more I think he is more sustainable than the average champion, looks like the physical resistance is noticeable after all, in addition to that he will be a decent defender because he will always be in Murdock mode while defending meaning he will keep purifying stuns