**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Thoughts on Daredevil (Hell's Kitchen) Buff after trying him out?

Comments

• Denzel116Denzel116 Posts: 537 ★★★
    He was a trash throwaway champ....now he reminds me of a Walmart skill version of tigra. I’ll take it. I enjoy the character and......wait for it....he is fun to play. I wish his damage was keyed up to give him flexibility in longer fights to not drag out, but I can not complain.

Until cybermonday I consistently pulled the crappies of champs. These overhauls aren’t always what we expect but it sure gives me peace of mind to think “ahhh this 6 star groot will be reworked one day.”

Sorry for those who are disappointed with the changes. Maybe in the next few months more ways to use him will come about?
  • chupa_rangerchupa_ranger Posts: 39
    I think the fury should longer and abilities should be a little amped. Make all the percentage chance increase a little, but the fury needs to be longer @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Vydious all other kabam people
  • Player1994Player1994 Posts: 793 ★★★
    i love his new animations
  • JragonMaster170JragonMaster170 Posts: 2,043 ★★★★★
    I love DDHX's new animations, but from what I've seen, his buff looks pretty underwhelming.
  • chupa_rangerchupa_ranger Posts: 39
    What are non contact physical attacks? HIT MONKEY SYNERGY
  • NewlinstheoryNewlinstheory Posts: 1,012 ★★★★

Hey everybody,

Lots of differing feedback here. I am not going to offer any info to sway anyone in a different direction, but I want to remind everybody that not every Champion will be the best choice for everything. Nor will every overhaul slingshot every Champion to the top of the list. The Magnetos are an expectation, and probably outside what you should expect for these kinds of updates. We wanted to bring them in line with their comic book/film counterparts.

Daredevil (Hell's Kitchen) is a unique Champion. He won't work with every mastery setup (the same way that not every mastery is beneficial to every Champion), but he has his place in certain situations now. I am taking your feedback to the team, especial regarding the regen rate change, but I want to make sure that everybody is aware that you should not be ranking up Champions before you know what the update is going to be, and that our goal is not to make every Champion the Top Damage dealer in the game.

@Kabam Miike Thanks for this, still would be glad to pull him as a 6* in the new featured 6 *.....btw AWESOME POOL!
  • Ghost12Ghost12 Posts: 604 ★★★

• Ghost12Ghost12 Posts: 604 ★★★
    edited December 2020
    I've given him a few good tries and I still haven't seeing him done nothing to impressive but if anyone has figured out a good rotation plz let me know
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★

Best Lazarus counter maybe?

Na, G99 is by far the best lazarus counter.
  • HolrosHolros Posts: 361 ★★★
    I don't run suicides so I wouldn't know, but DD is not as bad as people are making him to be, not even close, he has solid utility and his damage is way above average.
    I don't know what you guys are doing differently but DD is no dud