**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Anyone facing game freeze mid-fight?

BuckyBruhBuckyBruh Posts: 453 ★★★
edited December 2020 in Bugs and Known Issues
So i was in v3, against storm(boss) in ch2.2. I was using sentinel and at one point, the game just froze for a millisecond.. it was noticeable while playing ...i couldn't move when trying to dex...then after just recovering from that freeze, she used sp1... nd i was dead.

Idk how it happened and decided to post here after one of our allymate said his game froze midfight in arena too. I will try to record fights in case to see if it freezes again. So wanted to know if anyone of u is facing it too.
Post edited by Kabam Zibiit on

Comments

• Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    Yeah, happened to me when I was quaking a Doom boss in AQ. Game literally froze for like 5 seconds in the middle of the god-damned fight, and I got tagged my a medium-heavy.
  • hk_mk417hk_mk417 Posts: 35
    They've been having connection issues with the game for a couple months now. Some of us can't even login without connecting to wifi.
  • Gully2099Gully2099 Posts: 5
    I have had some encounters where the game froze mid-fight it has happened to me a lot but I have encountered it for me to pause for 8 9 seconds at a time
  • BuckyBruhBuckyBruh Posts: 453 ★★★
    Gully2099 said:

I have had some encounters where the game froze mid-fight it has happened to me a lot but I have encountered it for me to pause for 8 9 seconds at a time

8-9 secs?? That's frustrating
  • L0rd3NL0rd3N Posts: 7
    Same here in my ipad. Since last update and continues now, in 29.1. Mainly on doom special 2.
  • Ronnyman889Ronnyman889 Posts: 179
    Have them in fights too, in events. Hope they get this fixed soon but it just add on to all the issues outstanding
  • nonamesnonames Posts: 310
    This still happens to me coupled with disconnects the moment I hit fight. Lost full attack bonuses in aw and needless deaths in both aq & aw.