**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

This months side quest is legit

TheManMythLegendTheManMythLegend Posts: 5,016 ★★★★★
So ive seen a few disappointed with the rewards but man the shards you get for cavs of your choosing are amazing! There may not have been any 6* for me yet but im very happy with these and they even contain spider pig!

Comments

• Nameless_IWNameless_IW Posts: 980 ★★★★
    how many crystals total could we buy with our epoch shards????
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    edited December 2020
    congrats! I've pulled a few new champs in 3 and 4 and a 6* lemon walker but nothing game changing. I think it makes up for the lack of shards if you get average luck
  • Moot4LifeMoot4Life Posts: 2,132 ★★★★
    awesome!
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★

congrats! I've pulled a few new champs in 3 and 4 and a 6* lemon walker but nothing game changing. I think it makes up for the lack of shards if you get average luck

Lemon walker maybe. But listen. His s3 alone makes him god tier in my eyes :lol:
    Right? He's on my list of underrated.
  • Moot4LifeMoot4Life Posts: 2,132 ★★★★

Lemon walker maybe. But listen. His s3 alone makes him god tier in my eyes :lol:
    TRUE
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★

I mean. If i didnt pull cosmic ghost rider i just might have ranked him up for the channel. Buuut thats gonna have to wait

I mean. If i didnt pull cosmic ghost rider i just might have ranked him up for the channel. Buuut thats gonna have to wait
    Understandably.
  • SkyLord7000SkyLord7000 Posts: 3,999 ★★★★★

If he ever gets ramped up enough to use it 😝
  • Nameless_IWNameless_IW Posts: 980 ★★★★
    I have been busy all day today, not till now that I get home and I see all these cool events and nice rewards. way to go Kabam. Very good job.
  • RemeliRemeli Posts: 608 ★★★
    I opened 10 2020 cavalier epoch xtal. No 6* yet very happy with the result. The other 8 xtal will most likely go to 2019 xtal for the off chance of pulling a 6* Fury, Namor, Cap Marvel, Sunspot, Doom, Warlock or Guilly99

• TheHoodedDormammuTheHoodedDormammu Posts: 1,448 ★★★
    I 100% explored Legendary difficulty but only got 8 Cavalier crystals (32,000 shards) and 3K shards spare. But doesn't the announcement state that Legendary gives 40K shards?
  • RemeliRemeli Posts: 608 ★★★

I 100% explored Legendary difficulty but only got 8 Cavalier crystals (32,000 shards) and 3K shards spare. But doesn't the announcement state that Legendary gives 40K shards?

I got 40k from Legendary
  • Jhutch825Jhutch825 Posts: 8
    Is the energy requirement stated wrong? Thought it said 0 energy and was costing 1e per tile on legendary. Or was the 0 e just for heroic?
  • DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,060 ★★★★★
    i got nothing but poop lol
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★

I got 10 crystals and only did legendary, so I got 40k. Did you explore every quest?