**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Please Kabam!At least allow us to take the completion rewards of chapter 2 Champions challenge.

Geralt_123Geralt_123 Posts: 595 ★★★
Champions challenge is a nice addition to this already lustrous december month but Mid-level players who are cavalier and on a way to Throne breaker,should be allowed to complete one path in chapter 2 to claim completion reward as at this level our roaster and skill is not at level that we would be able to claim the exploration reward and that's fine too but yeah we should be allowed to complete one path at least to grow our roaster.
After all this is MCOC sixth anniversary.

Comments

• Geralt_123Geralt_123 Posts: 595 ★★★

Do 100% the first chapter.
    If you can't complete it you don't deserve a 5* nexus +6*

Chapter one was easy and I have already done and what people should deserve to get is in Kabam's hand.
  • Mr_PlatypusMr_Platypus Posts: 2,779 ★★★★★
    If you’re really a “cavalier player on the way to thronebreaker” you’ll have no issue with this challenge.
    I’m cavalier, and halfway on 3 or 4 classes to thronebreaker and looking at the videos on chapter 2 so far, seems fine relatively doable.
  • LyingninjaLyingninja Posts: 182
    Bro i am a cavalier ....close to becoming thronebreaker
    And i did and i found really fun but really tough ....
    Its definitely not impossible for our level players
    My team was
    Venom
    Stealthy
    Sunspot
    Doom
    CMM
  • ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★
    It is not the first time we have this kind of prolonged fight. Rewards and difficulty are in parallel.

In fact, it is slightly better than last Omega boss bush as you dun need to face 31 different champs. Howard/GP/Warlock/DP/Mysterio are the same just buff up in subsequent paths, which allows players plan ahead the team easier.
  • GhostboytjieGhostboytjie Posts: 2,182 ★★★★★
    @Lyingninja Doom Goood? Can I bring my r2 6*? And ima bring r5 CMM why Stealthy and Venom tho? For boss?
  • HSS75HSS75 Posts: 1,108 ★★★
    there is a reason it's called a challenge
  • Rewards for Ch1 are good and easy to get. The whole point in ch2 is that it’s hard.

@Lyingninja Doom Goood? Can I bring my r2 6*? And ima bring r5 CMM why Stealthy and Venom tho? For boss?

@Ghostboytjie
    Doom for HTD
    CMM for warlock and mysterio
    Stealthy was for occasionally for mysterio and deadpool
    Venom was for spider ham(he wont evade at all against venom) got one shot on spiderham
    Sunspot mainly for Gwenpool
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    The entire point of the challenge is that the good rewards are locked behind all of chapter 2
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★

@Ghostboytjie
    Doom for HTD
    Venom was for spider ham(he wont evade at all against venom) got one shot on spiderham
    I call BS. I'm pretty sure you're not talking about chapter 2, especially not with this kind of setup.
  • AztecAztec Posts: 293 ★★
    Play barbie
    Kill_Grey said:

@Ghostboytjie
    Doom for HTD
    I call BS. I'm pretty sure you're not talking about chapter 2, especially not with this kind of setup.
    Just because you cant do it with my team ...doesnt mean no one else can

Kill_Grey said:

@Ghostboytjie
    Doom for HTD
    Just because you cant do it with my team ...doesnt mean no one else can
    And how many items did it cost you?
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    Kill_Grey said:

@Ghostboytjie
    Doom for HTD
    why? it seems like a pretty good team
    Kill_Grey said:

@Ghostboytjie
    Doom for HTD

@Kill_Grey you want any other proof you bs guy

@Kill_Grey you want any other proof you bs guy

Hey, I didn't insult you, so don't do so.