I LOVE THIS GAME SO MUCH

Comments

• KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Member Posts: 5,869 โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…
    Crcrcrc said:

Crcrcrc said:

KD I just got a 6* cable to go with my 4* apoc! Are you going to make a guide?

Nice!! I'll probably make a guide either when I 1/25 him or when a 2/35 him! It's gonna be a while before I 2/35 him because I used all my mutant t4cc to r5 Apocalypse and now I have 0/7 needed :cry: . But it will hopefully come in time! Congrats on that fire pull!
    Awesome! I got mine from a basic cav too.
    Nice!
    CGR2020 said:

What in the world did I wake up to? Will be opening these later, wish me luck on tigra :)

You will be getting 6* Tigra and 5* Apocalypse ๐Ÿ˜ฑ๐Ÿ”œ
    I already got 6* Tigra from the 6* featured as my first 6*, she hits like a freaking truck lolol.
    Dang that's really lucky, congrats
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Member Posts: 21,936 โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…
    CGR2020 said:

CGR2020 said:

What in the world did I wake up to? Will be opening these later, wish me luck on tigra :)

I already got 6* Tigra from the 6* featured as my first 6*, she hits like a freaking truck lolol.
    Is sasquatch any better, because the crystal rolled past a Sasquatch onto Tigra, I just want to know which is better. Tigra can neutralize buffs, rupture, miss projectile attacks, and become unblockable during specials. Sasquatch can cause crazy rupture, stagger, stun, immune to armor break/coldsnap, become unstoppable/regen when awakened, and do some insane damage/increased power rate during WOT (Wrath of Tanaraq).
    Iโ€™d say Tigra is better but she requires a lot more skill. In terms of personal enjoyment (at least for me) Sasquatch takes the cake. Stupid fun
    CGR2020 said:

I GOT HIM! HES MINE

OMG I want him so bad which crystal contained Spider-Ham?!?!?!
    the last Cav one, the 2020 holiday store crystal
  • DalBotDalBot Member Posts: 1,632 โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…
    CGR2020 said:

CGR2020 said:

I GOT HIM! HES MINE

What was the name of it? The crystals have multiple different names lol. I just realized that we both have Spider-Ham for our profile picture lolol.
  • CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Member Posts: 7,957 โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…

CGR2020 said:

CGR2020 said:

Is sasquatch any better, because the crystal rolled past a Sasquatch onto Tigra, I just want to know which is better. Tigra can neutralize buffs, rupture, miss projectile attacks, and become unblockable during specials. Sasquatch can cause crazy rupture, stagger, stun, immune to armor break/coldsnap, become unstoppable/regen when awakened, and do some insane damage/increased power rate during WOT (Wrath of Tanaraq).
    Iโ€™d say Tigra is better but she requires a lot more skill. In terms of personal enjoyment (at least for me) Sasquatch takes the cake. Stupid fun
    I just awakened mine. Does he have any crazy uses? I love him, but am not sure whether or not to r5 him.
    CGR2020 said:

DalBot said:

CGR2020 said:

CGR2020 said:

I GOT HIM! HES MINE

What was the name of it? The crystals have multiple different names lol. I just realized that we both have Spider-Ham for our profile picture lolol.
    Thanks so much man, I wish I was a cav lol. But I guess UC is good enough?
    Costs the same, just no chance at a six star and less chance of a five star
  • Big_eggyBig_eggy Member Posts: 118 โ˜…
    Pulled a 6* CGR. My 5th 6*. These Cav crystals are beyond mad. Also pulled a 4* Spider-Ham and CGR.
    CGR2020 said:

CGR2020 said:

Tigra's better than Sasquatch but both are great champs. You can read @SpideyFunko 's Sasquatch guide for tips on how to play him and watch MSD's Tigra gameplay on YouTube.
    Big_eggy said:

Pulled a 6* CGR. My 5th 6*. These Cav crystals are beyond mad. Also pulled a 4* Spider-Ham and CGR.

Insane! Congrats
  • DarkSoulDLXDarkSoulDLX Member Posts: 675 โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…
    Congratulations @KDSuperFlash10 !

Congratulations @KDSuperFlash10 !

Thanks!
  • PlayerAPlayerA Member Posts: 9 โ˜…
    whoa that's kinda *nice*