**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

I need some help

ToastyToasty Posts: 155 ★★
Ok so I have a mutant awakening gem that I’ve been saving for a while, and I was planning to give it to omega but today I pulled a 5* apocalypse. Now I don’t know if I should give them gem to archangel and use him with apocalypse or if I should keep saving it.

Comments

• Options
    Yodabolt21Yodabolt21 Posts: 2,534 ★★★★★
    If you run suicides, Omega is the choice. If you don't, then AA is the choice.
  • Options
    JonnySnowJonnySnow Posts: 117

If you run suicides, Omega is the choice. If you don't, then AA is the choice.

This is exactly right
  • Options
    MaratoxMaratox Posts: 1,499 ★★★★★
    I agree with previous comments that suicides make or break omega, but also look at your sig stone stash. Archangel only really needs the one level and he cancels out all healing with a significant reduction in ability accuracy on the opponent. Omega red needs to be sig 200 pretty much to see the damage and get the reliable unblockable on tentacle attacks
  • Options
    MaxtheSilentMaxtheSilent Posts: 762 ★★★
    Another thought: Wolverine is supposed to be amazing as a horsemen and he's currently in the featured 5*. Now I agree with everyone above but that would be a great comb: awakened Wolverine Apocalypse. But AA is also a great horsemen and total beast on his own. I used a generic on AA so I'd never discourage using a class gem on him. Honestly between OR and AA you can't go wrong.