**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Best counters for masochism!!

SlayerzzSlayerzz Posts: 399
(TITLE) I am not putting Quake because she can counter it easily. But I want to know other champs who can counter it.

Best counters for masochism!! 94 votes

Saberbooth with Kilmonger synergy.
14% 14 votes
Proxima Midnight
9% 9 votes
High Damage champs(Hyperion, Sunspot)
5% 5 votes
Debuff champs (AA, Void)
13% 13 votes
Healing champs(wolverine, OML)
0% 0 votes
Aegon
4% 4 votes
Ghost
39% 37 votes
Any others ( please specify)
12% 12 votes

Comments

• RU11011RU11011 Posts: 880 ★★★★
    edited May 2020
    I've heard that OG Thor can slightly bypass Masochism because his armour break is inflicted first, allowing you to parry... Never tried it out though, Masochism gives me PTSD from 5.2.4.
  • I found out OR can kind bypass masochism
  • TheInfintyTheInfinty Posts: 1,382 ★★★★
    OR is a beast for masochism
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,768 ★★★★★
    Yondu. Spam sp1. No joke.
  • Addy0_0StarkAddy0_0Stark Posts: 9
    I think Guillotine 2099 is one of the best options if you are skilled enough to save yourself from getting hit:

1- She continuously puts degen on the opponent allowing you to parry.
    2- The first fight might seem slow .Use sp3 on the opponent when he is on or below 5% health .You will start the next fight with 100 hits.
    3- When you start the next fight with 100 hits she overpowers the regeneration due to masochism.She destroys the enemy. Insane damage!!!!!
    4- Again save power for sp3 and use it when opponent is on or below 5% health.
    (You will start the next fight again with 100 hits continuing the chain)
    5- Her sp1 can drain power if you immediately need it. And her sp2 can reverse regeneration which can cause opponents to lose 5% health each time you trigger masochism instead of gaining.

What else do you want for masochism? I have her as a 5* 3/45 . And she is killing Act 5.( She does not need to be duped)
  • NumanNuman Posts: 276 ★★
    Ghost rider and mephisto's sp1's shutdown masochism
  • beaupoembeaupoem Posts: 443
    i usually go with either a champ that places so many debuffs that i can parry without worrying it won't stick (assuming they don't outheal the damage) or just go with any champ and intercept as much as possible. just be mindful of the parries if you do end up using them and don't release them right away
  • Icy000Icy000 Posts: 274 ★★
    Sabertooth with killmonger and omega red wrecked 5.2.4 for me
  • Mrspider568Mrspider568 Posts: 1,995 ★★★
    Proxima her parries dont trigger masochism
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★

It’s good stuff I promise
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    I don't really like Storm (Pyramid X) all that much. The sole reason I want her is because she's a great Masochism counter. This is from someone that's Cavalier saying that Masochism is and always will be a pain. But of course, Ghost and Quake are great for it as always.
  • KnightNvrEndingKnightNvrEnding Posts: 446 ★★★
    Ghost lol don’t have to worry about masochism if you never inflict any debuffs😂
  • Grave_RunnerGrave_Runner Posts: 31
    Warlock causes degeneration when he has an infection on if awakened. if unawakened he causes the regeneration to stop
  • AquaflashAquaflash Posts: 47
    I personally prefer flooding them with debuffs. Stark Spidey, Medusa, Sunspot, Hyperion, Venom, etc.
  • Barani7daBarani7da Posts: 663 ★★
    Havok,doom, gwenpool
  • SaiyanSaiyan Posts: 727 ★★★★
    What part of the game tho?

My answer is awakened Morningstar. It cuts the potency of the enemy's heal from it (between 22-60% depending on sig) AND she herself gains a regen buff whenever it triggers so she can stay at 100% vs Masochism node fights. I take that path in AQ always to stay full health. Doesn't work vs Buffet tho, idk why.
  • EtherealityEthereality Posts: 685 ★★★
    HT's Nova flames bypass it I think. You'll need to activate it pre-fight tho.
  • Dr_Z01dbergDr_Z01dberg Posts: 512 ★★★
    Morningstar when duped she will copy the regen and reduce it’s potency on the defender so you will constantly be gaining health