**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Post Appreciating Kabam Efforts

Arth_bajpaiArth_bajpai Posts: 28
edited December 2020 in General Discussion
Hello Kabam team, and i just want to say thank you for all efforts and cool new changes in game
There are huge difference in a year or so in game, with alot of cool new stuff, there are some insane improvements in old stuff as well

The Act 7 Looks really cool so far
Variants are now much more fun, Alot easier and more rewarding

New Featured Crystal's

Side Events rewards specially this month Free featured Cavalier crystals

Nexus and Dual crystals

Champion buffs, I love my daredevil, Falcon Magnetos now Alot

New Aq update is amazing and glory store for thronebreaker as well

AW improved alot as well in last 1 year

Quality life improvements

And that New bg music is dope

And so on and i want to say thank you for all this good changes MCOC future looks really bright now, There used to be alot of mental pressure and irritating content crystal pulls

Expecting some more interesting stuff, content and improvements in game

Thank you and have a good day

Comments

• Options
    They fixed that in new update
    My game is working super smooth now, so I can't complaint about that
  • Options
    Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★

Lol, seems you're not on Android.
    When last did you load a labyrinth fight?
  • Options
    Kill_Grey said:

I'm using android and no I'm not facing any freezing in any content anymore
    The last update fixed it all for me
  • Options

Kill_Grey said:

Seems like you don't understand what I'm saying then.
    And you still haven't answered my question about loading a labyrinth fight.
  • Options
    edited December 2020
    ABOMB said:

OP, well spoken broham. Kabam deserves some love! Thanks for giving us a super fun (but addicting) game to enjoy!! 😊

True , Some people just like to complaint all the time
    They haven't seen what this game used to be a year ago
    Kabam is really putting some efforts
    And we definitely should appreciate
    there effort time to time to make them realise that they moving in correct Direction
  • Options
    edited December 2020
    Kill_Grey said:

Kill_Grey said:

As i said
    I did and I'm not facing any freezing issues looks like you are not understanding my answer
    Yes it was getting freezed after click on fight button
    But latest update fixed it for me
    And i did labyrinth today onwards and no I'm not facing issues
  • Options

Kill_Grey said:

Kill_Grey said:

As i said
    I did and I'm not facing any freezing issues looks like you are not understanding my answer
    You visited the bugs section lately? Not sure what kind of Android you're using, but almost every other Android (probably not just Android as a matter of fact) user faces these freezing issues. It's been like that for about 6 months now. Clicking on the fight button would cause the entire game to freeze for insane periods of time. In labyrinth, fight button can freeze for up to 3 minutes. In those 3 minutes, I could finish a whole fight in labyrinth with my G99, but instead I'm stuck looking at the fight screen. In AQ, fight button freezes for nearly a minute for each fricking fight. In other words, it can literally time me out at the loading screen even when I haven't entered the fight. Since July, I've probably spent hours' worth of time waiting for AQ fights to load because of the issues. I can't use prefight champs in AQ because the time it takes to activate their prefights combined with the freezing is a timeout and leads to half health penalty just for trying to load the god-forsaken fight.

Definitely gonna quit soon if there are no improvements, cuz I'm losing my mind over these freezing issues.
  • Options

ABOMB said:

OP, well spoken broham. Kabam deserves some love! Thanks for giving us a super fun (but addicting) game to enjoy!! 😊

Their communication to the community has been the best it’s been in years. They’ve done well overall.
    Yeah they are doing really great
    Huge improvement in a year
  • Options
    edited December 2020
    Kill_Grey said:

Kill_Grey said:

Kill_Grey said:

As i said
    You visited the bugs section lately? Not sure what kind of Android you're using, but almost every other Android (probably not just Android as a matter of fact) user faces these freezing issues. It's been like that for about 6 months now. Clicking on the fight button would cause the entire game to freeze for insane periods of time. In labyrinth, fight button can freeze for up to 3 minutes. In those 3 minutes, I could finish a whole fight in labyrinth with my G99, but instead I'm stuck looking at the fight screen. In AQ, fight button freezes for nearly a minute for each fricking fight. In other words, it can literally time me out at the loading screen even when I haven't entered the fight. Since July, I've probably spent hours' worth of time waiting for AQ fights to load because of the issues. I can't use prefight champs in AQ because the time it takes to activate their prefights combined with the freezing is a timeout and leads to half health penalty just for trying to load the god-forsaken fight.

Definitely gonna quit soon if there are no improvements, cuz I'm losing my mind over these freezing issues.
    Have you actually updated your game or not?
    Because the latest update fixed freezing issues for me
    Now it doesn't even take a second to start fight as soon as i click on fight button :)

Looks like you beed better network connection as your network seems really bad
    Or may be your device is causing these freezing issues
    I used to face those freezing issues in mid fight on my old phone in july
  • Options
    Tiger360Tiger360 Posts: 1,696 ★★★★
    The Cav crystals definitely move the game in the right direction in terms of being more fair to F2P players kudos to kabam
  • Options
    MCOCHazzaMCOCHazza Posts: 841 ★★★
    Kill_Grey said:

"Quality of life improvements"?
    Um, no. The freezing issues for one would like to disagree with that statement.

What phone are you using? Specifically I’m asking about the processor (or GPU if it’s not a SoC)
  • Options
    To be fair they’ve made some good strides in the last 6 months.

For the most part Act 6 is pretty good now, Cav MEQ is out, the side events have been pretty solid.
    Most importantly though - champion reworks are coming thick and fast. Sure Daredevil has been a bit of a let down unless somebody knows something I don’t, but 1 bad one out of 10? Or so isn’t a bad effort.
  • Options
    Hazzalec1 said:

Kill_Grey said:

What phone are you using? Specifically I’m asking about the processor (or GPU if it’s not a SoC)
    Gionee K3 (M100). Not sure what the processor is, as the phone doesn't give that info in the "about" section.
  • Options
    Kill_Grey said:

Hazzalec1 said:

Kill_Grey said:

Gionee K3 (M100). Not sure what the processor is, as the phone doesn't give that info in the "about" section.
    Pretty sure the CPU is MTK6763, which is an octa core chip. So as far as performance, it seems like it’s doing pretty well. I’d say it’s the optimisation of developers and android phones. Given that (at least where I live, unsure about you) the K3 isn’t very popular, I’d imagine it wasn’t a focus for optimisation over, say, a Samsung note 20 or the like.

There’s not much to do, other than upgrade to a better optimised device or hood that kabam properly optimised MCOC for more devices.
  • Options
    Hazzalec1 said:

Kill_Grey said:

Hazzalec1 said:

Kill_Grey said:

Pretty sure the CPU is MTK6763, which is an octa core chip. So as far as performance, it seems like it’s doing pretty well. I’d say it’s the optimisation of developers and android phones. Given that (at least where I live, unsure about you) the K3 isn’t very popular, I’d imagine it wasn’t a focus for optimisation over, say, a Samsung note 20 or the like.

There’s not much to do, other than upgrade to a better optimised device or hood that kabam properly optimised MCOC for more devices.
    Yeah, that's actually what the CPU model is.

Quite unfortunate that that's the reality of things on my end, but at least on the (supposedly) bright side, I'll most likely be purchasing an iPad going into university, so I'm hopeful that I get much better performance.
  • Options
    Kill_Grey said:

Hazzalec1 said:

Kill_Grey said:

Hazzalec1 said:

Kill_Grey said:

Yeah, that's actually what the CPU model is.

Quite unfortunate that that's the reality of things on my end, but at least on the (supposedly) bright side, I'll most likely be purchasing an iPad going into university, so I'm hopeful that I get much better performance.

Yeah it should be. Given that the 2020 ones have the A12 (which is pretty fast) it should run MCOC just fine. I have a 2018 iPad, which is running an A10 chip, which isn’t bad, and runs quite well. Some lag here and there. But the difference between the A10 and A12 is substantial so I imagine you wouldn’t notice much lag/freezing issues if any. I’ve used an iPhone X with an A11 and I’ve experience no issues, and it’s now 3 years old (except I just upgraded)
  • Options

Kill_Grey said:

Kill_Grey said:

Kill_Grey said:

As i said

Now it doesn't even take a second to start fight as soon as i click on fight button :)

Updated my game, connection is perfect. Wifi, full bars.
  • Options
    Kill_Grey said:

Kill_Grey said:

Kill_Grey said:

As i said

Is it really hard to understand and appreciate that maybe for them and others their freezing issues and lag was fixed? It might not have been for you but for them, it has been and so they are sharing appreciation.
  • Options
    Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★

Yeah. This is not true. I’m on ios and have had terrible in fight lag the last few days. I’m getting kicked out the game less so that’s good but I feel like there’s more lag.
  • Options
    edited December 2020
    Ace_03 said:

Agreed on the rewards and content, specially Cav EQ, it went from a chore to extremely fun.

However, my game is crashing on average of 4 times a day, plus lag and connection issues/freezing. I reckon it's just the large amount of users playing the game, but that's just a guess.

Credit to them for more open communication, better rewards and content, failing marks on functionality of the game as a whole, which detracts from the experience. Everyone has different experiences, but catch any YT live stream and you will see the crashing and lag is still prevalent.

Let's not cover the sun with one finger.

Well if I don't lie i definitely don't like wasting my time on live streams. So much waste of time

But last update fixed it for me
    Even if it's crashing a bit i still think kabam is doing a really good job

Managing this large community and the improvements they made in last 1 year definitely deserves appreciation

Hopefully they fix the freezing issues for others as well as they did for me 😁
  • Options
    Kill_Grey said:

Kill_Grey said:

Kill_Grey said:

Kill_Grey said:

As i said

Updated my game, connection is perfect. Wifi, full bars.
    Well then it maybe device as mentioned in above comments

Maybe it's crashing but if u playing from 3-4 years or more you definitely going to love recent changes they made some huge improvements.
    The way they interact with community less biasness alot of improvements and so on

They Definitely deserves some appreciation mate.
    Hopefully they fix your crashing issue soon as well :)
  • Options
    edited December 2020
    Will3808 said:

Yeah. This is not true. I’m on ios and have had terrible in fight lag the last few days. I’m getting kicked out the game less so that’s good but I feel like there’s more lag.
    Magically all freezing resolved for me after latest update

Weird
  • Options
    Well it's all depends on own thinking
    Some people just like to complaint all the time and blame others for every other thing,
    Although I like to enjoy so i find all these stuff useful and definately they deserve
    Appreciation in my opinion so i just did and if you think they don't deserve appreciation and like to complaint as most of the players, you are good to go keep complaining 👍