**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

IS OMEGA RED BROKEN?

I can seem to put more than 10 spore on the opponent without activating death field. Is this happening to anyone?

Comments

• Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,806 ★★★★★
    Meebleton said:

That's just how Omega Red works, you can't add any more than 10 unless death field is active

• Options
    MarshMarloMarshMarlo Posts: 243 ★★★
    Who's what now?
  • Options
    Moot4LifeMoot4Life Posts: 2,132 ★★★★

Meebleton said:

That's just how Omega Red works, you can't add any more than 10 unless death field is active

• Options
    WaynedavyWaynedavy Posts: 193
    Maybe you used him with red hulk and got confused that it like that without the synergy?
  • Options
    XtrasandyXtrasandy Posts: 19
    Waynedavy said:

Maybe you used him with red hulk and got confused that it like that without the synergy?

I used to use him with suicides. Now I have no suicide mastery and felt like he was bugged.
  • Options
    XtrasandyXtrasandy Posts: 19
    Meebleton said:

thanks. Didn't knew that. 😁

• Options
    MCOCHazzaMCOCHazza Posts: 841 ★★★
    Xtrasandy said:

I can seem to put more than 10 spore on the opponent without activating death field. Is this happening to anyone?

Hmm that’s weird. Maybe a node interaction? Maybe a visual bug of there not being a bleed? Typically he can’t reach over 10 spores (unless he has his death field, active from bleeds and sp2)
  • Options
    FrostyFrosty Posts: 485 ★★★
    jdeck59 said:

Ironically He actually is bugged though. With death spores active, even one death spore should be applying damage but randomly in fight it only works at 10+ even with death field

I believe spores only do damage when at 10 or above or when death fieldis active. Also degen from his heavy will do damage with any number of spore count but increase basee on how many
  • Options
    ChuckD05ChuckD05 Posts: 173
    edited December 2020
    He is def bugged right now and kabam acknowledged it in a thread , which i can’t find right now ?? Very odd

The bug is no degen damage at all until it hits 10 spores.

Kabam please help !
  • Options
    gp87gp87 Posts: 325 ★★★
    It is known at bug threads , kabam said she is looking at it. Omega when death field is active doesnt make damage until 10 spores, but that is bug because when death field is active omega should do damage from spore 1. It is stated at his abilities. There is a difference between spores that apply when you are near him and spores that apply by death field.