**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

What is the story behind your favorite champion.

MaxGamingMaxGaming Posts: 3,204 ★★★★★
This can be as simple as fun play style to before the game ect.

Comments

• Yodabolt21Yodabolt21 Posts: 2,524 ★★★★★
    Magneto buff went live right after pulling him and then duping from a legendary.

I used Magneto.

Magneto became my favorite.
  • Yodabolt21Yodabolt21 Posts: 2,524 ★★★★★

Magneto buff went live right after pulling him and then duping from a legendary.

I used Magneto for the first time.

Magneto became my favorite.

• SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★
    My favorite character of all time, love the show, first five star.
  • CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,936 ★★★★★
    Immortal Hulk was one of the first comic series that I really got into and I really like the character.
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    G99. Got her after I returned from my ban in August. Just after I got cavalier. I duped her twice afterwards, then took her to rank 4. She blew me away! Love every thing about her! Her animations, effectiveness, insane damage, versatility, utility. Used her to explore variant 3, complete act 6, cavalier EQ, labyrinth, this month's challenge stuff, and many more! I got a tech rank 5 gem after variant 3, and she became my second rank 5.

I'm very close to a tech t5cc, and if I get her as a 6* soon, she's gonna be my first rank 3 without a doubt! (Unless I form another class, or don't pull her at all considering my **** 6* luck 😓).
  • Moot4LifeMoot4Life Posts: 2,132 ★★★★
    luke cage was trash but i still ranked him up and was ridiculed endlessly
    then he got buffed and his stun lock carried me
  • Fluffy_pawsFluffy_paws Posts: 2,677 ★★★★★
    He came out of my first 5*.
    I knew nothing about him.
    I started using him, and I never stopped. Eventually he just became my favourite champ that I took everywhere (game restrictions aside)
    Moot4Life said:

luke cage was trash but i still ranked him up and was ridiculed endlessly
    then he got buffed and his stun lock carried me

a novella, this is no
    edited December 2020

Kill_Grey said:

G99. Got her after I returned from my ban in August. Just after I got cavalier. I duped her twice afterwards, then took her to rank 4. She blew me away! Love every thing about her! Her animations, effectiveness, insane damage, versatility, utility. Used her to explore variant 3, complete act 6, cavalier EQ, labyrinth, this month's challenge stuff, and many more! I got a tech rank 5 gem after variant 3, and she became my second rank 5.

I'm very close to a tech t5cc, and if I get her as a 6* soon, she's gonna be my first rank 3 without a doubt! (Unless I form another class, or don't pull her at all considering my **** 6* luck 😓).

What’s with the ban?
    nevermind
  • MaxGamingMaxGaming Posts: 3,204 ★★★★★
    FritoPlay said:

My boy Daredevil netflix. Great show.

This was all I needed to here I feel like the rest was complaining
  • Texas_11Texas_11 Posts: 2,638 ★★★★★
    I like to take any champ that is frowned down upon and make them a beast and disprove others. Silver surfer is my favorite champion for this.

I actually enjoy high skill and time reliant champs.

Kill_Grey said:

Kill_Grey said:

What’s with the ban?
    I got banned from the game throughout July this year. That's when I became active on the forums, and I've been a regular around here ever since.

I think it was for account sharing.
    Brih
    Yeah, let's just leave it at "account sharing" 😉
  • Hera1d_of_Ga1actusHera1d_of_Ga1actus Posts: 2,439 ★★★★★

He was one of my favorite comic characters, both the avengers one and the spiderman villian variation. He was pretty awesome in Endgame, and he looked amazing in game. His animations were super smooth, and after 5 months i finally pulled him, and i really enjoyed his playstyle. He was my first r5 and will be my second skill r3.

Guess who it is

the pfp said enough already haha
  • Hera1d_of_Ga1actusHera1d_of_Ga1actus Posts: 2,439 ★★★★★
    I don't really have any "favorite" all time champ but I have enjoyed certain champs for periods of account progression. I really like my 4* Gwenpool as I got her quite early on in my account and used her for a lot of the earlier content in the game. Second would be my 5* Domino (funnily enough, I let my friend tap the crystal to get me the Domino) and she quickly became my first Rank 5 in my roster who helped me along with my 5/50 Gwenpool to earn me the title of "Uncollected". Sometime around then I was able to pull Blade and with him I basically did all of 5.3 and 5.4 cause he was so OP. More recently I have loved using my 6* Guilly 2099 as I was able to pull her, rank 2 her, and do an initial LOL clear with her ALL IN THE SAME DAY! She also synergizes with my 6* Duped Rank 2 Morningstar so she fits incredibly nicely on my team. I'm also pretty sure I will be able to do Chpt. 2 of the Celeb Challenge with Guilly with a minimal unit cost so she's definitely gonna be helping me with some important content clearing.
  • GardenerGardener Posts: 1,601 ★★★
    NF is my favourite champion i got him as my second ever 4* from my first ever Nexus Crystals this was before i watched youtube videos on how to get better and i was a total noob and wasn't even in a alliance.There was alot more good looking skill champions in there but i chose NF for the memes then when i proggressed more i realized how powerful NF is and i got better at the game i saw that i needed him awakened and used the 4* generic AG i got from mutant treasure island on him. He has helped me against all the bosses that i've versed and he is still on my main questing team i'll be quite sad when i cant use him in act 6.
  • 1_ShuNeu_11_ShuNeu_1 Posts: 375 ★★★
    Tigra
    Did act 6 completion and got a 6* feature for hit monkey

Got tigra and she was my top 3 choice for the spin
    And found she reminds me of using a sniper in cod
    If you mess up you get wrecked but if you get good at knocking headshots you'll ko people in 1 shot and piss people off

Shes a learning curve champ and has a very unique playstyle
    Plus she looks like something out of the flintstones
    And doesbt NEED to be awaken but when she is she is up and running out the gate
    Her damage is amazing and you can in theory never get hit and clear lots of champs
    She isnt amazing in every circumstance but when she hits she hits

Plus her rendering is very well put together

Where as say carnage has a pretty lousy rendering
    The little tentacle things dont flush the body and it looks kinda like a reused body with a simple skin

But tigra is hands down my favorite champ

I don't really have any "favorite" all time champ but I have enjoyed certain champs for periods of account progression. I really like my 4* Gwenpool as I got her quite early on in my account and used her for a lot of the earlier content in the game. Second would be my 5* Domino (funnily enough, I let my friend tap the crystal to get me the Domino) and she quickly became my first Rank 5 in my roster who helped me along with my 5/50 Gwenpool to earn me the title of "Uncollected". Sometime around then I was able to pull Blade and with him I basically did all of 5.3 and 5.4 cause he was so OP. More recently I have loved using my 6* Guilly 2099 as I was able to pull her, rank 2 her, and do an initial LOL clear with her ALL IN THE SAME DAY! She also synergizes with my 6* Duped Rank 2 Morningstar so she fits incredibly nicely on my team. I'm also pretty sure I will be able to do Chpt. 2 of the Celeb Challenge with Guilly with a minimal unit cost so she's definitely gonna be helping me with some important content clearing.

Yes she can. She did for me.
  • BuffBeastBuffBeast Posts: 1,074 ★★★★
    He’s a monkey in a suit with guns and shades. keywords: monkey and suit
    BuffBeast said:

He’s a monkey in a suit with guns and shades. keywords: monkey and suit

Biden? Or is the other guy
  • Moot4LifeMoot4Life Posts: 2,132 ★★★★
    @MaxGaming whats the story behind your favorite champion though
    Moot4Life said:

@MaxGaming whats the story behind your favorite champion though