**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Cavalier Mojo Counter

Besides Human Torch.
Who is my best option to use against the Hard Knock Life Mojo boss in the Cav EQ?
I don’t have Torch and my Quake dex skills aren’t great ( I use parry method). My roster is below thanks!

Comments

• EthanGamerEthanGamer Posts: 358
    Capiw, and despite class disadvantage corvus could work since his buffs are permanent.
  • PastorAmericaPastorAmerica Posts: 458 ★★★
    I was thinking CapIW, but the nodes give you a disorient for well timed blocks and a bonus for 5-hit combos, so I wasn’t sure if Cap was the right choice.
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    I think i used cap for a run
  • Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★
    Quake
  • Realm_Of_RahRealm_Of_Rah Posts: 430 ★★★
    Archangel
  • MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,466 ★★★★★
    Havent touched eq yet, too much other stuff right now.
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    Void.
  • PastorAmericaPastorAmerica Posts: 458 ★★★
    Thanks. I used CapIW and Quake. Wasn't too bad. I got intimidated reading the nodes but it was a pretty regular Mojo fight. Thanks for the input and help!
  • KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,739 ★★★★★
    Yes CapIW is great. Just bait SP1s, block the wiggle and dodge the last dive. Theres plenty of time to do it without dexterity triggering and you can then punish him with a heavy attack
  • SkyLord7000SkyLord7000 Posts: 3,999 ★★★★★
    SPIDER-HAM
  • flygamerflygamer Posts: 345 ★★
    you have some good options, archangel for sure. dont use quake if you parry as the node will make that tough, and as someone mentioned corvus with a charge or 2 will take off a lot of health. warlock and sym sup are decent too. bait the sp1 and dont get cornered with death field active.