**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

The Highest DPS in The Game That is Relatively Realistic

MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,466 ★★★★★
So i recently pulled Apocalypse. Ive been testing every last synergy and combo with him, and i was using this one. I think Storm might have the highest DPS in the game that isnt someone like Hela, who is unrealistic. All you have to do is parry heavy. The synergy allows you to add a shock to the opponent with a chance against an already shocked opponent. So just heavy spam.

https://youtu.be/I4pTrflmsIk

And no this isnt a channel plug, dont sub, dont like, i just cant post videos on their own on the forums or discord.

Comments

• Options

The problem is that you need Apocalypse for it, and he's currently a rare Champ that a lot of people don't have. I'd go with Nick Fury and Symbiote Supreme for this, as they're more widely available.

I understand the lack of availability for Apoc. But Nick/SS are definitely not the top damage dealers.
  • Options
    HassamaMamaHassamaMama Posts: 114
    One word - Archangel.
  • Options

One word - Archangel.

Yeah I had someone else mention that on discord. The thing is, i could have brought the shocks much higher, for 30k shocks or more.
  • Options
    Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★
    Tigra
  • Options
    SkyLord7000SkyLord7000 Posts: 3,999 ★★★★★
    I believe Spider-Ham beat that time and with lower hits. Crazy the numbers you see these days.
  • Options
    Warlord5386Warlord5386 Posts: 245 ★★
    Cosmic Ghost Rider can beat it.
  • Options

One word - Archangel.

Yeah I had someone else mention that on discord. The thing is, i could have brought the shocks much higher, for 30k shocks or more.
    I mean yea, you could have. But Archangel's Neurotoxins are far more potent, can stack upon themselves a bit more easily, AND with the Apocalypse synergy can be paused, meaning you can potentially get close to 20 Neurotoxins at once. So more damage, more quickly in comparison to Storm. Now, Storm def can become absolutely insane if you play it right - no question. But Archangel I have to say still has the largest abd most easily accessible DPS, especially with the Apoc synergy, without a doubt.

Hoping to pull an Apoc for my 5* Archangel (5/65 sig 200), Cable (duped, r1), Storm (duped, r1), Psylocke (duped, r1), Gambit (r1), and Colossus (another 5/65 sig 200) out of the next 6* Featured!
  • Options
    SquirrelguySquirrelguy Posts: 2,635 ★★★★★
    I still would say that Guilly 2099 at a reasonable combo would match that, but to be fair, that storm can get that high is nuts. I just appreciate that Guilly has such a standard play style. It’s nice to throw a couple of heavies at the beginning, but if you are at least competent at not getting hit, she goes crazy without having to have incredible intercepts/etc.
  • Options
    Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,185 ★★★★★
    Magneto’s sp3 bleed. Easy to get to.
  • Options
    WRIRWRIR Posts: 563 ★★★
    Cull at max charges? Its sometimes realistic
  • Options
    SceptilemaniacSceptilemaniac Posts: 1,195 ★★★★
    Sasquatch has some really good damage too, with very little ramp up time.
  • Options
    Realm_Of_RahRealm_Of_Rah Posts: 430 ★★★
    Proxima Midnight
  • Options
    Kill_Grey said:

I still would say that Guilly 2099 at a reasonable combo would match that, but to be fair, that storm can get that high is nuts. I just appreciate that Guilly has such a standard play style. It’s nice to throw a couple of heavies at the beginning, but if you are at least competent at not getting hit, she goes crazy without having to have incredible intercepts/etc.

Yeah, I watched MSD use his rank 3 6* G99 to solo labyrinth maestro, and he was able to get to 600 combo because maestro stacked 2 regens. She literally did 35000 energy damage on the final hit! Maestro was healing for 40k health per second! He could cover 2.4 million health in a mere minute! I can't see any other Champion with enough damage to counter such absurd health gain/recovery rate in such a small amount of time, and with such a simple playstyle
    The problem with options like this is it is incredibly situational - how often will you have a 6* r3 Guilly 2099 at 600+ combo? Frankly, it's unrealistic. I will admit that is some MASSIVE DPS, but not very realistic. Still hold fast to my Archangel vote! Most easily attainable DPS. I do really like the Cull and Proxima ideas too, but again they have that ramp up to take into account.
  • Options
    Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★

Kill_Grey said:

Yeah, I watched MSD use his rank 3 6* G99 to solo labyrinth maestro, and he was able to get to 600 combo because maestro stacked 2 regens. She literally did 35000 energy damage on the final hit! Maestro was healing for 40k health per second! He could cover 2.4 million health in a mere minute! I can't see any other Champion with enough damage to counter such absurd health gain/recovery rate in such a small amount of time, and with such a simple playstyle
    The problem with options like this is it is incredibly situational - how often will you have a 6* r3 Guilly 2099 at 600+ combo? Frankly, it's unrealistic. I will admit that is some MASSIVE DPS, but not very realistic. Still hold fast to my Archangel vote! Most easily attainable DPS. I do really like the Cull and Proxima ideas too, but again they have that ramp up to take into account.
    Yeah, I too agree that Archangel has the highest, most easily accessible dps.