**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Nerf AQ Apocalypse final boss

TheAngryOneTheAngryOne Posts: 436 ★★★
edited December 2020 in Suggestions and Requests
Honestly this mode isn't fun anymore because of the overpowered final boss.

I don't even know what else to say. It's just a plain pain in the b*tt. This fight is on par with pre nerf 6.2.6 Champion .

Please Kabam, listen to your players and lower the difficulty. Otherwise I can see many players stepping away from the higher maps.
Post edited by Kabam Valiant on

Comments

• Options
    Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    FiiNCH said:

Treinin said:

Agree. It's almost enough to make you quit AQ entirely. Did we really need a node that stops suicide users from fighting the boss with a robot?

What are you talking about? I’ve already solo’d him with g2099 and I run full suicides...
    He means nonrobot.
  • Options
    No_oneukNo_oneuk Posts: 1,430 ★★★★★
    my cap marvel eats him up just fine
  • Options
    WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    Actually kinda glad I've dropped back in AQ and can get used to him in Map 6 first. Wouldn't call him fun but he's been coming down without anyone using items on him so far
  • Options
    WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    Greekhit said:

It’s funny watching “Endgamers” getting down from their high horses and complaining about content 🤣
    Think of that next time you will attack any low or mid tier player complaining for difficulty 😉

I find it more fun that it's permasuicide users more than anyone crying about it personally. Try pulling suicides and not relying on timing out with corvus constantly to run map 7 maybe.

The more that's done to discourage entire alliances basing running map 7 on corvus timeouts, the happier I'll be and will be running map 7 again.
  • Options
    Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    How does the corvus timeout strategy even work on apocalypse?
  • Options
    Notsavage19Notsavage19 Posts: 2,817 ★★★★★
    Greekhit said:

It’s funny watching “Endgamers” getting down from their high horses and complaining about content 🤣
    Think of that next time you will attack any low or mid tier player complaining for difficulty 😉

So Endgamers can't complain about the difficulty of content?
  • Options
    Ghostspider231Ghostspider231 Posts: 298 ★★★
    @Kill_Grey the Corvus timeout method works well. Just pause before he uses a special. I find it ironic that they said they wanted to make It so we don’t have to do this but looks like that’s what continues to occur.
  • Options
    LovekLovek Posts: 216 ★★★
    Yes nerf him he is so much overpowered !