I am Done of with my unlucky and the game

My allymates have pulled 5* cosmic ghost rider and some of have them pulled 6* Apocalypse i opened 18 crystal didn't even got a featured 5* and my 6* roaster is filled by superior iron man,karnak and so many meme tier champs playing patiently from a year nothing is good and Iam done of my unlucky and desperately sometimes I feel like don't want to play anymore and unfair

Comments

• ABOMBABOMB Member Posts: 564 ★★★
    Thats a bummer about your crystal pulls..if you hang around hopefully you pull somebody you want broham!
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Member Posts: 36,487 ★★★★★
    I never pulled anything above a couple 4* Dups. Could always be worse.
  • JakearoundJakearound Member Posts: 422 ★★★
    Every single person that plays this game no matter how big their roster is has had unlucky streaks. You will pull better champs the more you keep playing.

When first started 4* were the highest champs and it took me for ever to pull my first 4* when all my ally mates had multiple 4*. It was frustrating but eventually I got my 4* Scarlett Witch then I was King of the mountain till 12.0 cam.
  • ZanerJayZanerJay Member Posts: 131
    I feel this, Ive been playing for a long time as well and only just got my first 6* (Blackbolt) and pretty much only got him due to the mass ammount of free shards from summoner appreciation, I am also only Uncollected at this point cuz I didnt play story for the longest time and dont get alot of 5*s either and none of them are R5 out of the ones I do have, so its been harder to progress at this point, but keep at it and things will turn around hopefully, I keep telling myself they will lol
  • Sanjaysavithri3Sanjaysavithri3 Member Posts: 10
    Zener Jay cavilier done bro playing act 6.3 and also in gold 2 alliance