**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Should the restriction nodes (buffed up, diss track, biohazard) in cav difficulty be changed?

KablKabl Posts: 315 ★★★
edited December 2020 in General Discussion
For me it's getting stale, same champs every month. I really want to see "exciting" nodes to encourage using other champs.

Should the restriction nodes (buffed up, diss track, biohazard) in cav difficulty be changed? 109 votes

ye
21%
TendersquadLvernon15Mhd20034HendrossGoddessIliasRockyshocky_Sham_Hera1d_of_Ga1actusSarvanga1_TSR6225JessieSDanpielCanucks37SkyLord7000Chobblyodishika123Grumpyking_ov_scrubsKablDarkKnight646 23 votes
nah
78%
danielmathRaganatorAce_03TheManMythLegendbuffajrHeheheh7777PsychoakumaDuo_KulioThereticPlantesanRbk19RasiloverSouthfenceThesurvivlistThefire13Ackbar67PseudouberEgretM4LmaoMoosetiptronic 86 votes

Comments

• Options
    ye

As much as I hate Biohazard, the Cav eq nodes really aren’t even hard, and thats coming from someone who has a single R5.

The rewards are the buff that we need

I know they aren't hard, just dull.
  • Options
    DigletGamingDigletGaming Posts: 849 ★★★★
    nah
    I really dont like a lot of nodes and I could list all of them, but it would take up this entire discussions space.
  • Options
    ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★
    nah
    Kablame said:

As much as I hate Biohazard, the Cav eq nodes really aren’t even hard, and thats coming from someone who has a single R5.

Shouldn't name the restriction nodes if you only find them dull. That's a poor choice in words.

I don't find any of the nodes particularly restrictive, but that's because I've focused my roster into being able to deal with almost any encounter efficiently enough that I don't have to worry.
  • Options
    Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    nah
    Kablame said:

If they're dull, then it would be better to ask for a node change, not removing nodes which would make it even worse. Difficulty wise, I think it's good to challenge roster depth like this and it rewards you with the other nodes that give damage bonuses
  • Options
    Realm_Of_RahRealm_Of_Rah Posts: 430 ★★★
    nah
    No
  • Options
    JonnySnowJonnySnow Posts: 117
    nah
    I think the nodes do a great job at forcing us to use more of our roster. We actually have to utilize a couple solid champs from every class rather than blitzing 90% of it with Ghost, Quake, or Corvus.
  • Options
    JonnySnowJonnySnow Posts: 117
    nah
    I really appreciate this month on the Skill chapter they changed the "expired bleed debuffs" getting converted into passive fury's to "expired damaging debuffs" being converted.

BW (DO) is BIG fun to play
  • Options
    Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    edited December 2020
    nah
    I actually kinda hate rapid metabolism in particular, but I do enjoy cavalier difficulty as a whole since I'm forced to shy away from having to exclude my champ usage preference to Ghost/Quake/CMM like the way act 6 does.

Also makes me find interesting uses for some of my 6*s which is nice.
  • Options
    JessieSJessieS Posts: 1,391 ★★★★
    ye
    Yes . I would love an easy path like in uncollected
  • Options
    nah
    JessieS said:

They already have an easy path
  • Options
    ye
    Raganator said:

Monthly EQ is just a brainless grind for a few resources - always has been (except when Uncollected was first introduced, when it was actually challenging). I think its fine.

you don't want more creative nodes?
  • Options
    ye
    JessieS said:

But there is an easy path, the one with a link.
  • Options
    Ironman3000Ironman3000 Posts: 1,919 ★★★★★
    nah
    If they're gonna do a 4* challenge every other month then they need to keep the nodes. Don't want to rank more 4* champs than I have to.
  • Options
    nah

You only have one rank 5, and you think the rewards are bad?
  • Options
    EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    nah
    Kill_Grey said:

Well they are. That kinda just proves something. 😂
  • Options
    nah
    Etjama said:

Kill_Grey said:

Idk, the rewards look pretty good to me, and I've got 12 champs of that level.

Guess I'm part of the minority here...
  • Options
    edited December 2020
    nah
    Kill_Grey said:

Etjama said:

Kill_Grey said:

Idk, we can't even get a full 6* from UC and Cav combined, T2A is non-existent, there's a lack of T5B, and most importantly, the 10% T5CC for exploration needs to be a freakin' selector. I would have no problems at all with the R3 Thronebreaker requirement if they just made that one simple change, allowing us to remove some RNG out of the equation.
  • Options
    nah
    Etjama said:

Kill_Grey said:

Etjama said:

Kill_Grey said:

Idk, we can't even get a full 6* from UC and Cav combined, T2A is non-existent, there's a lack of T5B, and most importantly, the 10% T5CC for exploration needs to be a freakin' selector. I would have no problems at all with the R3 Thronebreaker requirement if they just made that one simple change, allowing us to remove some RNG out of the equation.
    Yeah, I really wish there was more tier 2 alpha. Haven't checked on the tier 5 basics tho, since I'm always in excess.

And yeah, a tier 5 CC selector would be sweet for sure!
  • Options
    nah
    Kill_Grey said:

Etjama said:

Kill_Grey said:

Etjama said:

Kill_Grey said:

Yeah, I really wish there was more tier 2 alpha. Haven't checked on the tier 5 basics tho, since I'm always in excess.

And yeah, a tier 5 CC selector would be sweet for sure!
    T5B's actually not as lacking as I remember after taking another look. But the amount of T2A I'd laughable and the shards are just meh.
  • Options
    Geralt_123Geralt_123 Posts: 595 ★★★
    nah
    That biohazard is the path where I do realise the full potential of Omega Red.
    Edit- I haven't unlocked suicides yet!
  • Options
    SkyLord7000SkyLord7000 Posts: 3,999 ★★★★★
    ye

Kill_Grey said:

I can only get completion for Cav, so I get more rewards from exploring UC rather than trying to do it. If I had the greatest champion in the game known as Heimgod, I would definitely surpass 6.2 Sinister, and actually get enough catalyst to r2 6* doom, r5 Nick, R5 Venom, and R5 AA (Maybe)
    @Xmas-Monke Just Quake It 👀
  • Options
    PseudouberPseudouber Posts: 753 ★★★
    nah
    They make it really fun
  • Options
    WRIRWRIR Posts: 563 ★★★
    nah
    I pulled for/upgraded champs keeping in mind that the nodes don't change so no.
  • Options
    IryseIryse Posts: 463 ★★★
    nah
    If you remove the hard part, there’s gonna be only cavaliers and thronebreakers in the game.. everyone would be cavalier easily