**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

New Map 7 counters

TheTalentsTheTalents Posts: 2,254 ★★★★★
Apocalypse took about 30 Corvus yimeouts yesterday and I wanted people to post viable counters for Apocalypse and Magneto upon discovery.

Comments

• Options
    SkyLord7000SkyLord7000 Posts: 3,999 ★★★★★
    I don’t play map 7. (Thinking about it though) For map 5 Ghost with wasp/hood works pretty well for most things.
  • Options
    Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    I think the 3 best counters across the board (maps 5, 6, 7) are (theoretically) Ghost, G99 and sorcerer supreme.
  • Options

Apocalypse took about 30 Corvus yimeouts yesterday and I wanted people to post viable counters for Apocalypse and Magneto upon discovery.

We're using these champs-
    Mags- CapIW, torch, havok, corvus timeout, tigra (just the one member lol), void, Hyperion (I've heard, don't have gameplay)
    Apoc- G2099, ghost, cmm, Corvus, Guardian, torch
    He's not too tough if you can evade his sp1/2
    I took him once with CMM and once with g2099.
    Thanks bro. We figured out Apoc so he's not so bad anymore. Mags though is another story. I will let them know your suggestions, and will post the results tomorrow.
  • Options
    danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,045 ★★★★★
    Mags is SUPER easy with torch, especially prefight
  • Options
    StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    Sorcerer Supreme is a solid counter from what I’ve heard. I’m ranking mine up for him
  • Options
    danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,045 ★★★★★

Sorcerer Supreme is a solid counter from what I’ve heard. I’m ranking mine up for him

I tried and timed out on day 1
  • Options
    Yeah I been using quake but my lane changed and I can't fit her so I've had to Corvus timeout and its not fun. Look so I will try someone new today.
  • Options
    Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★

Me too. But it's a timeout, so no extra persistent charge.
  • Options
    StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★

That’s disappointing. At least you timed out and not died though.
  • Options
    FintechFintech Posts: 178 ★★★
    I soloed Map 7 Apocalypse with my r3 Tigra on day 2 with high enough prestige to land us around top 25 to 30
  • Options
    xNigxNig Posts: 7,250 ★★★★★
    Can we get Doom back? I miss him already. 😂
  • Options
    Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    xNig said:

Can we get Doom back? I miss him already. 😂

Right? I was just getting used to him