**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Test of the Thronebreaker

mgj0630mgj0630 Posts: 1,005 ★★★★
We've now got a look at the 7-day Test of the Thronebreaker if you subscribe to the summoner sigil.

I took a look at Cav rewards vs Thronebreaker rewards, and yes, they are improved, but in my humble opinion, it's rather minimal.

Units, gold, health pots, energy refills, and number of 5* sig stones are unchanged.

Generic ISO improves from 33,000 to 50,000. FYI Kabam, that additional 17k ISO isn't enough for a single level up to a 6*, which is likely the target rank up for anyone with a TB title.

5* shards decrease from 1,000 as a Cav to 500 as a Thronebreaker.

6* shards increase from 0 to 400.

The 6* shards is a welcome addition obviously, but overall, not much changed. At the risk of sounding greedy, I think you could have done a bit better Kabam. Add some 6* sig stones, or at a minimum, increase the number of 5* sig stones.

Comments

• CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,940 ★★★★★
    That is pretty good!
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,170 ★★★★★
    Find it to be a bad upgrade doesn’t sesm to be finished product
  • altavistaaltavista Posts: 1,288 ★★★★
    Doesn't seem to be a big upgrade, but I think:
    (1) Multiplying that by 4 (If I remember correctly Sigil runs for about 4 weeks?), makes it seem decent.
    (2) It is a hard line to set what the rewards should be, since if they buff the rewards too much people will complain about Pay to Win (since you can only get it by paying for it).

I would have liked it to be better. Sig stones would have been nice.

As is, I am tempted to get Sigil this month so that the Featured 6-stars I have saved for get a little cheaper, as well as being able to hold more items from the events this month (like Halls of Healing).
  • MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,466 ★★★★★

I actually like those premium shards! As a cavalier player those really help me build my roster so I continously run in place!

If i get lucky, and pull 4* Daredevil Netflix, i can use him in Act 7. With suicides of course.
  • GardenerGardener Posts: 1,601 ★★★

I don’t understand the PHC shards

there have minimal use

Ya they should change it to cav shards
  • PyrdaPyrda Posts: 255 ★★
    The update is ok, but the pic shards should be grandmaster or a lower amount cav ones, the health pot should be lvl 4 or 5
  • PyrdaPyrda Posts: 255 ★★
    And sigstone should be 6*
  • Etm34Etm34 Posts: 1,644 ★★★★★
    Even with the TB update to it, the sigil remains only partially worth it for me due to the increased inventory. Everything else in it is pretty rough.