Potential Delay to v44.1 Launch

We are currently working through some issues that may affect the release window of v44.1. This means that the update may not release on Monday as it usually does. We are working to resolve the issue holding us up as quickly as possible, but will keep you all updated, especially if the delay results in any changes to the content release schedule.
Options

Damage too high?

In AQ map 5 day 5, prestige 16,210, modifier Pessimist.
I was fighting a yellow Ultron Drone on node 17, his rating 17,150, and he was well below 75% (so no Pessimist).
He does his special 2, reaches down to the ground (and I didn't block in time) and suddenly my 5* R5 Corvus Glaive (rated 13,669, with signature level 75) goes from 90% to 1%.
I had no debuffs on me that I know of, no boosts, nothing; I don't believe I was moving at the time, so I just got hit in normal stationary situation; yet I lost 89% (or likely more because Glaive of Immortality stopped it at 1%) - seems too much, right?

I've asked the rest of my team and a lot of people have noticed similar situations:
- most from SP2, a few from SP1 or normal hits
- some when not blocked, some when blocked (eg 30-40% lost even when blocked)
- situations that aren't explained by nodes, buffs, the champions involved, etc. (eg Masacre SP2 hitting a block is NOT included as that is normal).
- mostly has been noticed in AQ but perhaps also AW (hard to say, most of our time was spent in AQ today).

While we cannot be entirely sure, we strongly suspect there is a bug that is causing too much damage to occur. Has anyone noticed similar?

Comments

• Options
    JackDiamondJackDiamond Posts: 133
    Device and Version: Samsung Tab S3 (SM-T825Y), Android 9
    Mobile Carrier: Wifi - no issues, 10Mbs
    Game Version Installed: 1091048
    Game Mode: Primarily AQ, perhaps AW as well
    Champions Affected: See above - R5 awakened 5* Corvus, fully ranked/leveled, with Sig Level 75
    Active Boosts: No
    Description: See above
  • Options
    TheGodmasterTheGodmaster Posts: 123 ★★
    DEFINITELY BUG
    SAME WITH ME MY WARLOCK WAS FIGHTING YELLOW ULTRON DRONE AND HIS SP 2 WAS BLOCKED AND WARLOCK STILL RECEIVES 30% DAMAGE I WAS SHOCKED. THEN WITH CAPTAIN (IW) I DEFEATED HIM WITH SP1 AND HIS HEALTH WENT FROM 80 TO 20 %
  • Options
    Mother_FlerkenMother_Flerken Posts: 508 ★★★
    Mutant ultron drone is electro specials if I'm ot mistaken. Take any electro sp2 to the face and say bye bye to health. Into block will take a huge chunk as well.
  • Options
    ImGodMFImGodMF Posts: 459 ★★★
    Glaive of immortality didn't save you, special would have knocked you down disabling the glaive. You just got lucky to have 1% hp left.
  • Options
    I don't disagree with damage. But 90% from SP2 on Mutant Drone at our prestige is too high, I reckon. And other examples of damage being too high from the rest of my team, block and no block.
    Needs checking by someone with access to the algorithms (ie Kabam)
  • Options
    Good info @ImGodMF , thanks
  • Options
    Kabam - to be clear, the prestige I give is that of Day 5 (today), not Day 1...
  • Options
    GardenerGardener Posts: 1,601 ★★★

DEFINITELY BUG
    SAME WITH ME MY WARLOCK WAS FIGHTING YELLOW ULTRON DRONE AND HIS SP 2 WAS BLOCKED AND WARLOCK STILL RECEIVES 30% DAMAGE I WAS SHOCKED. THEN WITH CAPTAIN (IW) I DEFEATED HIM WITH SP1 AND HIS HEALTH WENT FROM 80 TO 20 %

stop tha shouting
  • Options
    muddy17muddy17 Posts: 227
    This is from a sp2 from a cosmic doom bot... I had full health
  • Options
    muddy17muddy17 Posts: 227
    There is something wrong with aq
  • Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,245 ★★★★★
    No wrong just the drone Hav very hige Attack value