Options

2020 cavaliers. Did you get lucky?

Comments

• Options
    BulmktBulmkt Posts: 1,561 โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…
    Open 15 cav specials and pulled 1 5* champ (red goblin) the rest was 3* **** ๐Ÿ’ฉ
  • Options
    Bugmat78Bugmat78 Posts: 2,157 โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…
    edited December 2020
    3 x 5* - CGR, iAbomination & Terrax (awakened)

4* Spiderham & iabomination + bunch of other 3 & 4*s

Ok I guess. No 6*.
  • Options
    fchskmfchskm Posts: 166 โ˜…
    9 pulls until now on the 2019 ones. Awful pulls (only Annihilus and Diablo as 5). I'll try a better luck with 2020 ones.
  • Options
    RasiloverRasilover Posts: 1,465 โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…
    Only decent pull was a 5 star diablo
  • Options
    Logan00Logan00 Posts: 578 โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…
    5"* HT, Thing, Nick Fury, Silver Surfer, Venom, red guardian and apocalypse.

6* mole man, well that's life :)

Can't complain, loved this event
  • Options
    KarmaConnectKarmaConnect Posts: 48 โ˜…
    edited December 2020

No. All my pulls went like this.
    And to top it off with the bad offers
    Worst Black Friday experience ever.

I win

Cyberweekend, John Maluneys, and the new holiday side events. Also not in the picture i duped dormammu who was already duped

• Options
    Steel_Ball_RunSteel_Ball_Run Posts: 534 โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…
    On one hand, the two 5*s I got (Hit Monkey and Bigfoot) I used awakening gems on last month

On the other hand, 6* Mojo, my first 6* from any cavs
  • Options
    kingbradley1297kingbradley1297 Posts: 119 โ˜…โ˜…

Don't get too jealous now. Awesome 5* ratio on the Cavs man. Absolutely loving it. That Terrax especially. Gonna help me destroy so much Act 6 content.

Also, another batch of 6 I opened had only 3*s. So my account just became too OP.
  • Options
    RisenfromhellRisenfromhell Posts: 244 โ˜…โ˜…

Pretty damn happy about it and got a 5* Dragon man from the last 5 i opened.
  • Options
    SpursDaveSpursDave Posts: 47 โ˜…
    No luck for me. I opened 10 and 4 of them were 4 star Hit Monkey! I did get a 4 start Spider-Ham, so I guess that was lucky.
  • Options
    Mrspider568Mrspider568 Posts: 1,996 โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…
    Got a 5* tigra only good pull so far
  • Options
    The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…
    Pulled 5* Namor, Havok, Sunspot, Sasquatch and 6* annihilus. It was a good ration of 5* and 6* but not anyone I was looking for(apart from Sasquatch) so can't say I am over the moon but I am decently happy.
  • Options
    ThatOneMasterGamerThatOneMasterGamer Posts: 810 โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…
    edited December 2020

Pretty lucky I say, already had 6* Terrax so the 5* one is useless but he's a free 5*. Domino is max level and Spider-Ham will be soon rank 5.
  • Options
    ChuckD05ChuckD05 Posts: 173 โ˜…
    Logan00 said:

5"* HT, Thing, Nick Fury, Silver Surfer, Venom, red guardian and apocalypse.

6* mole man, well that's life :)

Can't complain, loved this event

8 of 18 were 5-6* ? wow

I got CGR and Double Immortal Abom in 5*
  • Options
    ChuckD05ChuckD05 Posts: 173 โ˜…
    I would be so sad if I didn't pull something good from these while reading this thread lol

• Options
    Silver_SagaSilver_Saga Posts: 361 โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…
    edited December 2020
    I was fully prepared to get 18 3* from the Sexennium Crystals but instead got these :

In fact, the first sexennium crystal gave me Apocalypse, the second White Widow and the fourth one duped her. Was like "eh!?". So all in all, out of the top 5 2020 champions I really wanted, I got 4... :o just Spider Ham is missing. Incredible luck !
  • Options
    psp742psp742 Posts: 2,336 โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…
    edited December 2020
    From 2020 sexennium cav crystal, got three 5* Dragonman (awaken), Prof-X (additional sigs), and BWDO (new)

From 2019 quinquennium cav crystal, pull 6* Man-thing (awaken).

• Options
    BRUUUUHBRUUUUH Posts: 13 โ˜…
    Im uc but somehow managed to pull a 5* g2099 from the gmc
  • Options
    DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,581 โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…
    DrZola said:

Running tally is 10 3*โ€™s, 3 4*โ€™s and one 5* Ibom. Latest batch below.

Dr. Zola

Final tally from 18 2020 crystals;

1 5* (Ibom)
    4 4*โ€™s
    13 3*โ€™s

Dr. Zola
  • Options
    LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…

WOOOO 3 out of 18 ain't bad at all, was hoping for at least a 3 Star Version of Professor X but 5 Star Apocalypse was my Dream! Longshot is amazing as well but my last 2 Rank Ups were Mystics so I'm gonna take a break from that.
  • Options
    SpursDaveSpursDave Posts: 47 โ˜…
    SpursDave said:

No luck for me. I opened 10 and 4 of them were 4 star Hit Monkey! I did get a 4 start Spider-Ham, so I guess that was lucky.

After the luck I had on the 1st batch, I decided not to finish the side quest. When I saw that they were giving more shards in calendar, I decided to go ahead and complete it. Glad I did as they decided I really needed Apocalypse (2 4* and 2 5* - much better than 4 4* Hit Monkeys). Oh, and a 6* CGR and 5* Storm PX

Because of that luck (and some Christmas gift cards), I decided to get the Cav Daily Specials with the shards for Tech and Mutant. With those shards, I got a 6* Sasquatch and 4* Immortal Abomination (and another 4* dupe on someone), but I apparently didn't get a screenshot.

But, in the Tech cavalier crystal from the $5 purchase, I awakened my 5* Guardian

And in the mutant cavalier crystal, I finally got a 5* OR

I thought about doing the skill one to see if I could get NF, but figured I better quit while I was ahead. All in all, it was a pretty good week for improving my roster
  • Options
    IronGladiator22IronGladiator22 Posts: 1,637 โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…
    I ended up pulling 5* copies of guardian, Sasquatch, nova, and storm Pyramid X. Not extremely exciting, but Iโ€™m happy
  • Options
    TimmytdtTimmytdt Posts: 564 โ˜…โ˜…
    I ended up pulling 11 3*s from 12, so Iโ€™m just too op
  • Options
    TimmytdtTimmytdt Posts: 564 โ˜…โ˜…
    Iโ€™m indifferent whether I should complete the quest and open the others, if it turns out to be all 3*s again Iโ€™m gonna lose it